Meeting Him & YG Fam?!

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

TAEYANG'S POV

 

"Min Sun-shi, are you sure??"

 

"Yah! What do you mean if I am sure? Of course I am."

 

Omg! Am I really going to lose my first kiss?! Alright Youngbae calm down and just go with the flow. You'll have to lose it some time anywayss. I mean why not now right?!

 

I closed my eyes and waited but nothing came. The next think I know was I heard her laughing. That moment I decided to finally open my eyes.

 

"Ahahaha. Omo! Did you think I was going to kiss you? Ahaha."

 

"Uhhhh oo-of course not, what were you going to do anyways??" I said scratching the back of my head feeling my cheeks burning.

 

"Ahaha ok if you say so... Mhm I was just going to pick up the balloons cuz you were close to tripping on them," she said still giggling.

 

“Ahh ok..." I stuttered. A minute of awkward silence enveloped us until I broke it.

 

"So Min Sun-shi.. Uhh I mean honey, the PD's told me that we have to read the mission card together."

 

MIN SUN'S POV

 

It's been two days since manager-oppa told me that I was going to be casted on MBC's We Got Married. Ever since then I've been guessing who my husband can be. The next thing I know is d-day has finally came and here I am, in a van on my way to meet my husband.

 

"Excuse me PD-oppa, where are we heading to?" I asked for the nth time ever since I was picked up.

 

"Patience is a virtue Min Sun-shi," PD-oppa replied with a chuckle.

Mhmm who can my husband be? Can it be Taecyon of 2PM? Omo! What if it's Onew of Shinee?! This long wait is killing me.....

 

After what seemed like ages, we arrived at a house near SBS. A man that looked so familiar approached the van.

 

Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. The door suddenly opened and revealed the familiar figure....

 

"Ohhh..Anyonghasaeyo Yang-Sajangnim!" I stumbled greeting YG Entertainment's CEO.

 

"Ohh yeh, anyonghasaeyo Min Sun-shi!"

 

YG entered the van and took the seat right next to me. Ehh should I ask him if he really is my husband? If he is then what about his wife and child?! Wouldn't that be awkward for his wife especially? Gahh! Ottoke?!

 

"Ahem, ahem! I know your wondering if I am your husband and the answer is............................ 3 minutes of dead silence...............................sadly I am not." I was so relieved and at the same time still confused on who my husband may be...

 

"Ohh soo Sajangnim, if you aren't my husband than who is?" I questioned.

 

"Well I can't really tell you because I'm just here to give you a clue on who your husband may be," YG said with a mischievious smile.

 

"Is that so?" Mhmm so if YG isn't my husband then there's a possibility that my husband is one of the artists under YG Ent.

 

But wait, that can’t be so either because the last time I heard YG already rejected offers for any of his artists to be on the show... aishhtt i can’t think anymore....

 

I was back to earth when the car suddenly stopped in front of the oh so famous YG building.

 

“Oh PD-oppa what are we doing in front of the YG building? Are we going to drop off YG-Sajangnim?” I asked.

 

“Oh no Min Sun-shi we’re here to drop you off!” YG himself said with authority.

 

“Whhhaa what?! But what am I going to do here?!” I swear my heads going to explode soon! The next thing I know, I was forced out of the van with one of the PD-oppas trailing behind me.

 

They told me to go on and walk to the front of the YG building and go inside.

When I finally entered with all that security identity stuff, I was mezmorized on how unique the interior was designed.

 

I roamed around the lobby until one of the YG employees gave me a mission card... it read:

 

Dear Min Sun-shi,

 

You are here today to finally meet your husband! Just follow the given instructions and don’t scare your husband arrasso?! :)

 

1)Take elevator to the basement.

 

2) When out of elevator make a right and then a left.

 

3)  take at least 3 minutes to ready yourself to meet your husband! before going down the hallway.

 

4) Walk down the hall until you see 3 doors, go to each door and ask “Have you been to New York?”

 

5) your husband should be infront of you.

 

Sincerely,

WGM

 

I did the first three tasks and opened the first door. I was so shocked WHEN I SAW THEIR TWO FACES . I quickly backed away from them but one was quick with his hands and led me to the middle of the room. IT WAS DAESUNG AND TOP. GRABBING ME. AHH.

 

I quickly stiffened when I remembered my task. They bowed and introduced themselves and started to laugh at how red my cheeks were getting. Top came closer and asked if I needed water. I never had someone speak to me with so much charisma and such a deep of voice. I could’ve not cared if Daesung was tugging on my arm. After a few seconds of silence, getting lost staring at Top's eyes. Daesung spoke.

 

“Noona, he’s not as cool as you think” I laughed while covering my mouth. Top glared at Daesung.

 

“Don't listen to him, he’s just jealous of your husband.” Top stated.

 

“.....” I was so confused. One of the PD-oppas looked at me and said to do task 4.

“Ah, yea. Uhmm. Top-shi, Daesung-shi , have you... been...t-to New York?”

 

HONESTLY, I was so NERVOUS. I wanted Top to say yes and Daesung to say no. I preferred Top... I mean no offence to Daesung...  BUT! All was shattered when BOTH of them sighed and smirked at me.

 

“Noona, mianhe” Daesung said, right after Top had responded with “Sorry my lady , no”

 

I was a bit dissapointed as I left the room. As I was leaving I heard them say to themselves. “ Whoa! Hyung is lucky , she is beautiful.” and “Daesung-ah, do you think she will like us around?”. Their comments were so weird. I thought I was going to be able to get a hint at who my husband might be but, they didnt give any details. Urgh. Boys...

 

As I walked to the second door, I wondered if my husband loved playing games , because this little game of opening the door and asking things was so not funny. I was already dying from all the blushing and this little game was not helping.

 

I turned the knob of the second door and was surprised with a song. The two guys were at the back of the practice room and one was jumping up and down while the other had a guitar and started to sing.

 

Baby jebal geuui soneul japjima...Cuz you should be my lady..."

 .....

 

The song sounded so familiar but the voice was the only thing that was different. Like it was a bit sweeter than the original. I was so anxious and stunned by the first two surprises, that I was giving up on trying to think of anything.

 

The two finished the song, and approached me. I bowed and introduced myself. They did the same. I couldn't help but laugh at the cuteness overload of the panda eyed one. The two guys were none other than G-dragon witha killer smile and Seungri with the killer panda eyes or better known as Tom & Jerry.

 

Both stood there as I tried to clear my throat.

 

“G-Dragon-shi, Seungr-shi have you guys been to New York?”

 

G-Dragon spoke first “No, but i wish”.

 

“Ah..” It was so sweet the way he said it. I was dying inside. I wished it was him. My thoughts were cut off, when Seungri spoke.

 

“Well, noona... I have...” my eyes widened when he started to make the possiblity of my husband to be HIM. Somehow deep inside, I loved his cuteness but I didnt want him to be my HUSBAND.

 

He was cut-off with a hit on the back of his head by G-DRAGON.

 

“YAH, dont you dare lie.” I tilted my head in confusion.

 

“Arasso hyung! I have been told that it is beautiful - but no, I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE.” Seungri exclaimed glaring at G-Dragon.

 

AND with that I left the room with an even more confused faced than before. I knew the famous boy group they belonged to and had realized that i met only four of them. I was so nervous walking to the last door, when I suddenly remembered that in the YG family there was Teddy, SE7EN, and …...

 

Before I could think of anyone else I opened the door to a room different from the others I had seen previously. I looked and I could instinctively see balloons of all sort of colors scattered all over the floor, a table right in the middle of the room with what looked like a mission card on top of it, and right there standing in front of the table stood my husband...

(I WAS SURE OF IT)...His mouth was opened and that’s when I realized that he was none  other than Big Bang’s Taeyang.

 

I knew that asking that stupid question was worthless since I knew him. He was my ideal type.....

 

Wait am I just imagining things?! OMG! ITS BIG BANG’S TAEYANG!!!! GAHH! HE’S MY HUSBAND?! OMO!!!! I SWEAR IF THIS IS A DREAM PLEASE DON’T WAKE ME UP!

After virtually slapping myself for so much fangirling in my head I accidentally blurted out “OMG, YOU!!!” aisshtt your embarrassing yourself Min Sun, just laugh it off and hope he didn’t notice.

 

*Refer back to their convo in ch. 1, Taeyang’s POV, this one is just a lil summary from Min Sun’s POV*

 

“Hello, I'm Taeyang but you can call me Youngbae,” he introduced himself so I did the

same.

 

I felt really embarrassed though because he saw my interview about revealing my ideal man. Aigoo I think I’ve been embarrassed too much today.

 

To stop myself from embarrassing myself any further I ended up cracking a lame joke but suprisingly made him laugh.

 

END OF MIN SUN’S POV

 

3RD PERSON’S POV

 

 

They read the mission card out loud together, it read:

 

Dear Taeyang-shi & Min Sun-shi,

Congratulations! You are now newly weds! So to celebrate, your first mission is to follow these directions and it will lead you to a special surprise! Goodluck!

Directions: *insert map of a part of Seoul you want to put :)*

 

Sincerely,

WGM

 

Before going off to their first mission as a married couple, Min Sun-shi suggested to take a picture as a remembrance of their first meeting.