HUNGRY!

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

TAEYANG’S POV

As we got into the car. I thought TOP was going to get out but he didn’t .
I know he has something up his sleeve as the others as well. Its weird that I can‘t see them. But I know they are all planning to do something to embarrass me in front of my wife, MinSun.

I can’t believe that my name and hers are similar. She has sun in it and I have the mean SUN in mine. LOL. this is like a fairytale.

As I diverted from my thoughts. I saw MinSun staring at the window. I could see the nervousness in her.



“hey ,TOP-hyung, why are you still here?” I asked TOP.


“What do you mean?” He said with a little of sarcasm.



“well, this is for only us. ”


“here we go again. can’t a man just sit.”


“NO!” I said with a little of anger.


TOP is really pushing my limits. why is he even in here. URGH.



MINSUN’S POV

I know it seems weird that they are talking like this but I can’t help but smile at youngbae.

He’s so cute when things are not going as planned. Truthfully, I am not liking this at all . the whole mystery of where we are going and TOP being here with us.

This is seriously going to be a LONG NIGHT.
I could see that I need to step in and stop them from possibly glaring themselves to death. LOL.
Youngbae’s death glare is cute!



“okay boys. what is really going on?” I said. Both looked at me. TOP flinched.



“why do you ask? just enjoy the ride.” TOP said. Trying to change the subject.



“MinSun-ssi is right. what is really going on TOP-hyung?” Taeyang said, Noticing TOP shift in his seat.



“Look! there is nothing going on. All I wanted to do is to take a closer look at the new couple. THAT IS ALL.” TOP said.



I know for sure he is hiding something even though he has this cool persona.




“OKAY! I don’t care as long as you don’t say anything at all. STAY QUIET! GOT IT? TOP-SSI??” I said with annoyance in my voice.





TOP simply nodded and stayed quiet. while TAEYANG was a bit taken back that I had done that to his hyung. But by Now, I was hungry and I didn’t care that both were looking at me weirdly.

To break the silence that was consuming the van. I spoke.



“Taeyang-ssi, sorry for my outburst, but I’m hungry. Can we stop to eat?” I said trying to use my aegyo.


Taeyang looked at me and snapped out of his trance when TOP slightly slapped the back of his head.



“ah, yes. of course anything for my wife.” he said a little to plainly.



“thank you”. I said.


TOP’S POV



This is the funniest thing I have ever seen Taeyang do. THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN GD.



I can’t believe I am the one that had to sit in the VAN with them. I wish , I wasn’t the one that had to do this to them. urgh.



MinSun is cool, sweet and has a lot of aegyo . if it wasn’t for that small outburst she had towards
me. I would have totally thought she was as inoccent as BOM. LOL.


I wonder if they are still following us. I hope the rest of the plan works out.



AWW! I want to eat too. OH! Minsun said not to speak.

That WOMEN has POWER.




MINSUN’S POV


As we were getting out of the car I noticed a small smirk on TOP’s face. TOO BAD I DON’T CARE RIGHT NOW.


HUNGRY!!!





 _______________________________________________

SORRY for the super late update and that its short. But, we have been very busy with the summer days and we have WRITER'S BLOCK. Hopefully , you girls are not mad and are having fun in the summer sun. We are not sure if we will post more since there are a lot of things going on. (please don't unsubscribe)

thanks for reading.

ellie and lara