I never thought..

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

MIN SUN'S POV


To be super duper honest, i never seen taeyang, youngbae so quiet. no even at recordings. he must really not like me. But i will make him like me.



 

we walked down the hallway toward the lobby to go do the mission. As we walked down. I broke the silence.

 

“So, did you really go to New York?”. He stared at the floor.



I started to look at all his incredible features. His nose was cute like a baby’s. His shirt fit him perfectly like he wanted people to notice his toned biceps. my thoughts were interrupted , when he finally spoke.

 

 

“uhh, yes but it wasnt as what i had expected.” I was confused.

 

“what do you mean?” I asked, trying to make the conversation last.

 

 

“well, I had to meet a lot of choreographers they all seemed nice but i felt out of place. they would try and talk to me but i was never much of a talker. I would smile when they tried to speak korean but it was all a mistake when i started to talk really fast for them, just like they did to me and their english. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to speak english fluently but I dont think I have time to really learn it properly. overall, I visited all the touristic places, and spent tweeting about it, but I somehow felt alone since the other members were not there. I guess, I love them more than i can imagine. oh, min sun-shi, watch your step?”

 

I never thought he could feel that way, especially since he doesnt seem like the one that would sulk. I was amazed that he let himself go around me so quickly. When I realized that we had reached the stairs. He said that I should be careful...... AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

 

I should really not be fangirling.

 

“oh, kamsamida. But are you planning to go there again with your members?”

 

“oh yes, it was so fun when we went to Florida.”

 

HE WENT TO FLORIDA????

 

“you did?”

 

“yes, we went to shoot “always” mv. It was the best time of our lives. TOP and GD were trying to hit on girls , but failed. I even remember when Daesung wanted to borrow some white girls sunblock, just to save his own skin. AND Seungri..... well, he was too young to do anything. haha”

 

I wonder what he was doing. I hope he doesnt notice that I have been only staring at his lips this whole entire time. by the way, I AM LISTENING.

 

“oh, what did you do?”

 

“me.... uhh, well... oh look there’s the car.”

 

NICE SAVE!!!

“oh, yes....”

 

I was interrupted when Youngbae opened the car door , like a gentlemen. Only to find a nice, blue suited man sitting with his stunna shades on at 9 PM in the car.

 

“hello ladies” said the man in the car.

 

TOP!!!!! OMG!!! does this guy ever look bad in any situation.
I was so stunned , that I bursted into laughter. I guess. youngbae was so surprised to say or do anything.


 

 

“WHAT??” said youngbae when he finally snapped out of his dazed expression.

 

“can’t a gentleman sit peacefully.”

 

THIS GUY. HOW DOES YOUNGBAE EVEN STAND THIS GUY. I WONDER IF THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE LIKE TOP.

 

“seunghyun-hyung, what are you doing in OUR car?”

 

“oh, is this your car, I dont see your name on it.” TOP said sarcastically.

 

“hyung, where are they?” youngbae said sternly. I was so confused, wasnt it just TOP in the car.

 

“huh, im alone. cant A GENTLEMAN sit alone in a car?”

 

“NO, you must be up to something with the others.”

 

what others???? am I the only one not getting this entire situation.

 

“Taeyang and Min sun please get into the car we have to leave.” said the PD nonna.


 

TAEYANG POV.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT. 

 

                                                                                

 

Hello!!

 

We are sorry that it took us so long to update. Mostly my fault instead of Lara. Please don't be mad. Hope all of you had a fun time with studying for finals and the actual finals. I know i had a HORRIBLE TIME. lol.

 

We hope to update soon. So please be happy with the summer sun.  Since it is OFFICIALLY SUMMER FOR US. we will update more often.

 

wait patiently!!!

 

thanks,

 

Ellie and Lara