THE PLAN...

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

I saw nothing out of the ordinary. Then all of a sudden Taeyang turned to say something but stopped when he saw my face me so close to him. He seemed surprised that I had moved closer. We were so drowned into each others eyes that I can feel his breath on my lips...

 

- - - - - - - - - - -

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

Okay! I have no idea why I had to be the one to wait outside. Its not right to let me freeze my off. OKAY! the weather today is nice. Its warm but with a nice cold breeze. I really hope, the noonas get here soon. I don’t like waiting.

 

This entire PLAN is going smoothly. I just hope it works. Ehh why would hyung do that though...

 

I heard my cellphone ring. I looked at the caller ID and knew something just had to be going wrong.

 

“Hello”

 

“We have a slight delay.”

 

“Why?”

 

“W- YAH! aren’t you forgetting something?”

 

HAHA. I know what is missing but I don’t feel like its the time to even argue about that.

 

“No, I don’t think so. I am still waiting for the NOONAS.”

 

“YAH, I’m OLDER THAN YOU.” I love teasing him.

“If it will get you off my case and focus on the actual task at hand then, I guess I will say it, HYUNG!”

 

“Wae do we have a delay, HYUNG?”

 

“haha, that’s more I like it.” Such a cocky hyung.

 

“So...Why, hyung?” I asked again.

 

“They stopped at the corner of the neighborhood. They seem to be making a scene.”

 

“A scene? Wae hyung?” I asked yet again. I feel like a broken record.

 

“I think I forgot to tell TOP about the girls....and Daesung” said GD.

 

AHAHAHA. GD-hyung  can forget BIG DETAILS LIKE THAT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SMALL DETAILS HE REMEMBERS PERFECTLY. URGH.

 

I knew TOP was too calm to agree to this plan. I know that the Daesung part he would get over but if he knew about the girls he wouldn’t have done it at ALL. Well, if it had been only 3 girls then he would have been okay. But its not. GD-HYUNG, YOU ARE DEAD.

 

“HYUNG!?!?!?! YOU FORGOT TO TELL HIM?!?!"

 

“Don’t scream. I might go deaf you know, and if i do then who would help you write songs huh?”

 

DOUGHNUTS! He has a point.

 

“Okay, but you knew that he would never had agreed to any of it, if it mean’t seeing her. ”

 

“I know, but its not like he HATES her.”  

 

HE is right. But, TOP IS WEIRD LIKE THAT. He likes AVOIDING things that seem DIFFICULT.

 

“Hyung ottoke?!?!”

 

“I’m not sure but right now Daesung is going over there to see.”

o

“Hyung, you do know we still need him for the plan to work smoothly right?!”

 

“I know, I know. Aishtt why is TOP-Hyung so weird?”

 

“And you’re asking me? I'm the least person that understands him, hyung.” Its so true. I’m awkward around him and Daesung AND I DON’T KNOW WHY. I mean we already went through a program called "Intimate Note" about a year or two ago, but I'm still awkward with them.

 

Anyways I've been saying “why” so many times today. Its so annoying. I feel like a Hit song on the radio that you hear all the time and hate it, but it keeps on going and going. URGH.

 

“Okay, I understand. But you're still awkward with everyone tho.”  

 

WAE? Why does he know me so well. Urgh.

 

“Thanks TOM-HYUNG!” I said with so much sarcasm, you can feel the smirk. HAHAHA

 

“YAH!! wanna die?”  Err, I think I pushed it too far. HAHA. NO.

 

Right when I was going to say something, a white van pulled up to the house.

 

“Hyung, someone’s here but was the van the girls were in white?”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

TAEYANG’S POV

 

This neighborhood is SO FAMILIAR!! its too dark to see what exactly is out there but I know some houses. But when did I visit this place before?1

 

I wanted to tell MinSun because I was sure that TOP knew where we were and that would be the only reason he would be here in the same car, bugging us.

 

As I turned, MinSun was just inches away from me. Close enough that I could feel her breath on my neck.

 

I leaned in more. I’m ready to lose my first real kiss... I saw her close her eyes and I did the same.

 

 

“WHOA! PDA IS NOT MY THING!!!” Shouted TOP!

 

 

HDFKJSHFKHKHHSH!! SUCH A ER!

 

MinSun and I snapped our eyes OPEN and seperated. We both glared at TOP!!

 

But of course, TOP is a MAN of qualities. He just LAUGHED!!

 

Everyone in the car was laughing. Even the driver that saw it through the rear view mirror.

 

Someone kill me now and tell me that my fans understand me completely. (a/n: I understand you! ahaha mian fangirl moment)

 

MinSun shocked me and everyone in the van as well.

 

“Why is Daesung in a Bunny Suit?” She said since the car had stopped while we were about to kiss. People these days waiting to let us have our moment without MOVEMENT. HAHA

 

I turned and so did everyone else in the car.

 

OH

 

MY

 

GOD!

 

WHY IS DAESUNG WEARING A BUNNY SUIT?!?!

 

AND WHY IS DARA & MINZY WEARING EGG SUITS?! 

 

WHAT ARE THEY DOING EATING DOBBOKI AT 10PM?!?!