SKINSHIP?!?!

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

TOP’S POV

 

“hello, newlyweds” I said with a smirk.

 

“Who were you talking to?” Taeyang said with a hint of annoyance. Great! I swear that kid needs to speak lower when on the phone.

 

“My mother” I stated. WOW! that was L-A-M-E! I don’t even talk to my mom that much. I’m always busy. MinSun and Taeyang started laughing.. "Uhh I'm always busy..." As soon I said those words, not only were MinSun and Taeyang laughing harder but the PD people joined them. After of what seemed liked ages they all finally calmed and went inside the car.

 

“Sorry, about laughing. Honestly, you don’t strike me as the type that would call their mother on camera or even call your mother at all. I thought you WERE too cool for that. But I guess, I was wrong. I suppose, you can’t judge a book by its cover. Sorry, again.”

 

I WAS SPEECHLESS. She is sincere and sweet. GOOD JOB TAEYANG! HAHAHA. Like I would ever tell him that. PFF. NOT THE TYPE TO CALL MY OWN MOTHER. WELL, THAT SEEMS LIKE BULL.

 

DO I LOOK LIKE THAT TYPE??? I need to check myself out in the mirror more often. HAHAHA. (a/n: Aren't we a little too conceited Top-ssi)

 

“Oh, well I accept your apology. But, I’m not that cool.” I said. ALTHOUGH, I’M AWESOME!!

 

“Yeah, what MinSun said. Sorry Hyung.” Taeyang said feeling embarrassed he hasn't talked to his mother for months now...If they only knew the truth... 

 

“Its okay, as long as you let me stay in the car.”

 

“Alright, but when we get to the destination, you're on your own. Got it?” said Taeyang as I quickly nodded my head in response.

 

MINSUN’S POV

 

Aww, they seem to be getting along while I’m here. I thought it was going to be more of an awkward atmosphere since I could notice that TOP didn’t want to answer the first question. I could have sworn that TOP was talking to a man. I mean that person on the phone screamed TOP’s name before he hung up and Taeyang had open the door for me. Which btw got me fangirling inside again keke.

 

As we were driving through a quiet neighborhood, I noticed that Taeyang was begining to sweat from his brow when I would steal glances at him while making small talk with TOP. I swear TOP is really ruining our moments to get closer but what else can I do. Kick him out? If I did that, what would Taeyang and I talk about? I mean this whole WGM thing is kinda awkward to him already since he still has no experience being in a relationship. But I'll make sure that I will help him in that department.

 

The car turned a corner and immediatly TOP started texting and smirking. Taeyang and I exchanged looks and he put his hand on top of mine, mouthing “he’s weird, like that”. I bursted laughing. Taeyang smirked when TOP looked at our direction with a confused look.

 

“Its nothing, hyung”

 

“Okay.”

 

Suddenly, Taeyang looked out the window, shock written all over his face. I leaned in to look as well. I was so close to Taeyang’s chest. Mhmm cars really catch my attention sometimess. (a/n: random thought hehe mian.)