Busted?

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

TAEYANG'S POV

 

When I turned my head to see what Minsun had said I completely started laughing as did Minsun but Top hyung had simply stared at Daesung as him being in a bunny suit was an everyday thing. Dara started banging on the window .

 

"Youngbae ah, let us in, we have news". What news could she be possibly talking about. I already have TOP in the car what more can happen to me tonight. I sighed "what?".

 

Daesung said "We know something that will make you feel better than being married?". TOP laughed and smirked.

 

Minzy was trying to tell the PD noonas to open the door but was to no avail. Minsun was quietly staring at Daesung, trying to stiffle a laugh. I know how she feels, its not everyday you see two eggs accompanied by a beautiful bunny.

 

Eventually, after many attempts at doing my chores for 6 months and to never calm me short in front of girls. I gave up and let them in and ride with us to the mission destination.

 

HONESTLY!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ALREADY CROWDED WITH TOP HYUNG BUT NO. TOP was sitting between 2 eggs and DAESUNG was sitting between ME and MY WIFE!!

 

THIS IS NOT GOING AS PLANNED!! URGH!

 

As we were nearing the destination, I noticed that we had passed 2NE1's dorm. OMG! please, please tell me that 2NE1 doesn't know the destination.

 

When the car stopped. I heard Minsun gasp and as I looked at the location I could not take my eyes off the PINK!

 

 

------------ Authors' Note

 

We are sorry it was a short update but this was the only thing we could come up with on a day that we were both free and did not have to worry about school. Hope you girls enjoy these 2 chapters. We hope to update soon. Thank you for your patience.

 

Thanks,

 Lara and Ellie