Elsewhere!

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

In the white Van!

DAESUNG'S POV

 

A bunny suit and two eggs, why?!?! I love the bunny suit and all but Dara noona and Minzy should be dressed up prettier. My thoughts were then interupted by Minzy's sweet voice.

"Oppa, why did Jiyong oppa have us dressed this way??" I was so drowned in her eyes that I couldn't focus on what she asked. After a few minutes I finally came back from my trance, "I have no clue."

"Oh, but oppa aren't you close with each other? Not like your relationship with Seungri oppa?"

"Why does everyone say I'm awkward with that panda eyed maknae?"

"I don't know... Maybe its because everyone saw you guys on that show, uhmmm 'Intimate Note'?"

"And your point is?" "My point is you were awkward with him!!!" Minzy replied with annoyance.

Before I had the chance to respond, Bom noona interupted,"Oh look there's a doobooki!!"

CL and Dara noona told Bom noona to calm down, claiming that food isn't everything in the world.

Since it was getting pretty chaotic with the girls arguing about Bom noona's obsession with food, I asked 2NE1's manager, Jjangoo hyung to stop the car so I can go buy the doobooki Bom noona was eying. I was about to step out of the car, when Minzy and Dara noona decided to tag along with me.

CL'S POV

Daesung oppa, together with Minzy and Darra unnie went to go buy Bom unnie's doobooki when Jiyong oppa texted me saying where we were. I decided to just text Dara unnie that we'll go ahead since Jiyong oppa wanted us to hurry.

Ughh speaking of Jiyong oppa, I swear I can't believe he planned all of this to try to get Bom unnie and Top oppa lessen their awkwardness but of course to welcome Youngbae oppa and his wife Minsun-sshi to their new home given by YG's big boss.

--In another place...--

GD'S POV

From the moment I knew that Youngbae sent in an application for WGM, I knew he would get a spot on the show. And from there my plan was set in motion.

First was to convince maknae to do all the waiting. Second to leave out Top hyung from certain informations. Third convince CL to bring Bom noona. Lastly was to keep everyone wondering what will actually happen.

As I was decorating the newly weds love nest, putting up pictures of the members, in order to annoy Youngbae, at same time scattering rose petals on the floor. I hope the girl of my dreams sees these things as sweet and romantic...

I was dreamily thinking about her when my phone vibrated notifying me of a message from Top hyung asking me if we were still following them. I sarcasticly replied yes. *insert evil laugh of Kwon Leadah*

As minutes became hours, I called Seungrat notifying him about the delay and in response he called me stupid hyung. After I calmed him from his tantrum he told me that only two girls arrived and were on the way up. 

I called Dae to order him to get in the car where Youngbae, Minsun, and Top hyung were riding and won't take no for an answer.  

That moment Seungri, CL, and Bom noona entered the love nest and started laughing nonstop. When their laughs died down, I ordered them to put on their costumes... I received two deathly glares from Seungri and Bom noona, not surprisingly CL made her way to me and smacked the back of my head.

Back in the newly weds car, Daesung's trying to open the door, but Top is stopping him.

TAEYANG'S POV

Why is this happening to me?!