Meeting HER?!?!?!?!?!?!

We Got Married (Sun Squared couple)

Taeyang POV

I was in my room, with the cameras and PD there shooting and laughing at Daesung.

Daesung was bouncing off my bed squeeling "HYUNG GOT MARRIED". I was extremely nervous and he was adding so much pressure. I had heard enough from Seungri earlier, but Daesung was nothing compared to him. I tried to get Daesung off my bed, but he wouldn't budge.

TOP walked in. The PD gasped at his elegant entrance.

"Don't let her control the relationship, be cool and collected"

I giggled. TOP continued."seriously, she will never take you seriously, if you show weakness so early in the relationship."

"Top-hyung, how can he even be taken seriously with his eye smiles" Daesung blurted out.

"As if you can be taken seriously." TOP said in a low annoyed voice.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Daesung and I said in unison.

I could no longer handle them talking about me, so I went to the bathroom and as I closed the bathroom door, I heard TOP-hyung say, elegantly walking out of the room "Youngbae, don't be like that thing". Quickly Daesung responded with "Hyung, she might divorce him if he doesnt act like me."

"Daesung-ah, then he will never get laid if he acts like you. She will only take him as a CUTE friend, nothing else." Daesung only nodded. The PD laughed at how quiet Daesung got quickly in front of TOP.

I closed the door and looked in the mirror. I spent a few minutes trying to smile without the eye smiles but to no avail. Then I moved to the bathtub, sitting in it, looking at the different things all of us had in the bathroom. The different shampoo bottles we all had.

The first one I noticed was the black and white dotted one, taking it in hand. I saw the english initials on the back of the bottle and knew who it belonged to. SEUNGRI. Then, I noticed the pink curvy one, belonging to my roommate Daesung.

Before, I could notice the other shampoo bottles. A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"hyungs, look what we have here." I stiffened. Seungri smiled as I tried to get out of the bathtub. With the help of Daesung and TOP, I got up and responded.

"what did I miss?" as I looked at all of their faces. Trying to think how long they were standing in the doorway.

"hyung, why did you laugh at my shampoo? Is it that awesome? or do you want dots on yours too?" seungri exclaimed.

"seungie, its nothing like that, I was just thinking what my wife would like from my shamppo bottle." All of them laughed at me.

We walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. All of a sudden the PD handed me an envelope and the members all looked at me with envious eyes.

GD spoke first "Youngbae!!" I smiled, but looked at the envelope.

TOP snatched it out of my hands. I knew that it was worthless trying to take it back since hyung's glares can kill. TOP started to read.

"Today is the grand day that you will meet your wife and live TOGETHER!!!"

"hyung, are you jealous?" asked Daesung.

"no, i- i am excited that he got married."

"yeah, right. Is that all it says?"

"no. As today is a special day for you. we would want to know where you would like to meet your wife today. Once you have decided please tell the PD to set everything."

"hahahahahahahaha, what will Taeyang-hyung think of ? hahaha "

"Seungri, manners!!"

"Jiyongie, its okay, i dont even know what to give her or where to take her."

"well, you have to think fast. the PD seems anxious." TOP-hyung said cooly.

"Hyung, Youngbae-hyung has no style!" exclaimed Seungri. I stiffened.

"YA!! Youngbae, has style" stated in my defence, GD.

I felt touched by GD. but the entire conversation was extremely AWKWARD. It was all recorded for the whole world to see that I was a in dating. urgh. This day was EPIC.

"sorry hyung. but you have no style. Everyone in this room has style except YOU." Seungri said loudly.

"Mind explaining?" TOP-hyung said glaring at Seungri.

"well, TOP-hyung, your style is simple cool and y face, Daesung-hyung, your style is cute and funny, GD-hyung, your style is romantic and sweetly y. AND AS FOR ME, haha, panda eyes. " WE ALL LAUGHED.

"panda eyes?" said Daesung.

"yes." said smiling Seungri.

"ahem, y face?"

"yeah, hyung."

"no, i'm not even going to ask how?"

"Before TOP-hyung kills you. ROMANTIC AND SWEETLY Y?????"

" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FIRST!!"

GD and Seungri went all around the dorm like tom and jerry. After they got tired and Seungri slipped down the stairs, they finally sat back down in the living room. by this time, the rest of us had ordered pizza and started to talk about where would be a good place to meet my wife without being too cute, too mean and too simple.

FINALLY, 4 boxes of pizzas later and with much thought. I came up with one thing that was definitely MY STYLE.

"YA!! I have it!!". All the members looked at me and stared. As I looked at all of them, I couldn't stop laughing at them. Seungri had sauce all over his shirt like a child. Daesung checking his face to see if he had some pizza pieces on his face. TOP eating his pizza at the table, and GD looking at his pizza with much desire.

My train of thought stopped when TOP-hyung spoke.

"Youngbae, what is it?"

" I want to meet her at our practice room, because I love to dance and to love me, she needs to see what I LOVE TO DO EVERYDAY."

without much argument, they all agreed that the practice room was okay. but there was something more to their silent agreement to my idea.

"Youngbae-ah, when you meet her, what are you going to give her?" I looked at GD wide-eyed. I couldnt respond.

"oh, that? "

"yes, i know that you like the american style and they give gifts." The moment he said that I knew what I wanted to give her.

"hyung!!!!" screamed Seungri.

"what?"

"you havent even prepared that?" I knew that Seungri was only saying this too make me feel bad about the time I had gone on a date with Yuri and only talked about the LED screen. Knowing that if I had no gift to give my wife, I would end up talking about LED screens.

"Seungie, I have something. I just need to go buy it."

"what is it?" exclaimed all of them.

"I will give her a hat since I love hats and that way we can match."

"like a couple hat?" said a curious TOP-hyung.

"yes. I just dont know what kind i should get her."

The PD looked at the time and said that with what i had said about the meeting being in the practice room, they were going to prepare everything for it to look nice and appealing to her. while they did that , I would go and buy the hat with the members and the PD would then let me know when it was time to go and meet her at the place.

And with the snap of the PDs fingers they were gone and the members and I were at the market with desguises. we all looked pretty funny. but it didnt matter.

Eventually, I found something that really caught my eye and with the members objecting to it. I TOOK IT ANYWAYS.

We arrived back at the dorm to wait for the PD to give us an okay.

4 hours later. it was time. I went to the bathroom to check on how I looked and headed for the front door. by this time, the rest of the members had schedules and couldnt cheer me off.

Instead I cheered myself off with a "Youngbae Hwaitingg!"

I arrived at the practice room and my mouth dropped.

the place was so amazing. there were balloons everywhere. there was a table in the middle with a black mantle and had an envelope on it.

I was going to open it but the PD stopped me because they said I had to read it with my wife.

I was so nervous I knew that this was the last moments i had as a single man.

TO BE HONEST!!! i never really liked being single. I was happy now though because I won't be going to the movies alone and end up observing couples making out.

Cutting through my thoughts of not being single anymore... there was a knock on the door. Right there and then MY HEART DROPPED.

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS BEAUTIFUL!!!! OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!

I smiled and bowed. She did the same before she literally ROFL.

"OMG, YOU!!!" she said while laughing. I stiffened a little.

I quickly remembered an interview where an actress mentioned her perfect ideal man.

"hello, im Taeyang but you can call me Youngbae."

Oh crap what did i just do. I didnt know what else to say so i just introduced myself. She probably thinks I'm an idiot, but to my surprise....

"oh, really? what was my dream. oh gosh I shouldn't have said that. I'm Lee..."

"Mi Sun, the actress " WHY DIDNT I LET HER FINISH. BAD START . URGH.

"Yes." She giggled.

"ah, but you can call me honey." she said bluntly. I like her. haha.

"ah, really?" i asked

"yes, we are married now, but before this goes any futher. do you know my ideal type?"

"err, if you mean if i saw the broadcast, then yes" i responded a little awkwardly.

"oh, well. i feel bad now. but i guess we both have to make the best of it." she said giggling.

"lets make this less awkward. i have a joke."

"okay" i said.

"why did the baby throw the butter out the window" she giggled. I just thought to myself. i eventually gave up.

"why?"

"because he wanted to see a BUTTER-FLY!!!" she said spreading her arms out in a wave form. I sincerely laughed at the actions rather than the joke.

"oh, you liked it that much?" she said, a little sarcastically.

"ah, yea, it just reminded me of Seungri." I said, regretting what i just said.

"ya! but i am prettier?" she said with a small glare.

"yes, but honestly the action was something he would do." i said giggling a little.

"oh, by the way, this is so cute." staring at the practice room filled with balloons.

"ah, really? its usually not like this when I practice with my members. Oh, i havent introduced myself properly and what i do."

"there really is no need. I already know who you are."

"oh, thats right? your my stalker wife" i said laughing and walking away from her a little.

she came closer and the PD noonas started to gasp.

she was so close to me. I was thinking that I was going to have my first kiss on the first day of my marriage... she was inching closer to my face. I could only sqeak out a few words.

"Min sun-ssi, are you sure?"