No More Concealed Lies

Concealed Lies

 

For the first time in her life, Yoona's tears were caused by her older sister but it was far from tears of joy. The stinging pain at her cheeks were nothing compared to her aching heart. Karma has it's revenge and she has to deal with it.

She couldn't say anything, all the phrases that she restored in her mind instantly disappeared. She couldn't stop herself from crying, even when Yuri is right in front of her, she couldn't hide the tears of agony and shame. She dropped her gaze to the ground, not being able to look directly at sister. It was evident in Yuri's eyes, hatred & disbelief.

"When did you learn to do that to me Yoona!?" Silence was no more, only to be replaced by the burning tension. Yoona never wanted to confront her this way. She gulped the lump in as she tries to face her worst case scenario.

"Unnie, I-I didn't m-mean to do it." She tried to deliver it as clearly as possible. Hoping that she will be able to be at least forgiven, and if possible be allowed and free.

Yuri bitterly blew air through her nose. "So what happened? Are all of you just pulling a prank on me?" Yoona didn't reply. She actually wishing that the ground would just eat her up or evaporate with the wind. "From now on . . ." Yuri looked intently at her sister, as if reading her mind. She can see Yoona was deeply hurt, not just physically but emotionally. But it seems that she just can't allow what just happened. It wasn't a simple mistake and it made her temper rise to the fullest. " . . I will take you to your workplace and fetch you home everyday."

Only then Yoona met her sister's eyes. "Unnie, D-don't d-do this . . " she sniffed and whimpered but Yuri's didn't flinch.

Another round of tears escaped her eyes but her reason for crying was different this time. She doesn't see the person in front of her as her sister anymore. It was a whole new different person, someone she never even knew. She wonders where did her sister has gone, the one who was smiling and laughing with her. Her sister who was very caring and loving was not there anymore. She didn't know if she lost her Yuri-unnie in an instant or slowly faded away, all she knew is that she doesn't know who the person in front of her at the moment.

"What happened to you unnie?" Her voice was a bit ragged. She struggled to breathe but it didn't stop her from speaking again. "Why do I feel like you are drifting away but at the same time, I feel trapped."

Yuri's expression turned soft and a glimpse of sorrow was visible. Yoona's words were staight forward that she felt her knees go weak.

"I love you unnie, I really do and I know you do love me too. . . But you give me too much that I sometimes feel burdened by it." Her voice were a slightly louder at it kept getting louder until she finished her sentence. No matter how hard she tried to calmly state it, she can't deny that she had some fury deep inside her as well.

"Yoona. . ." Yuri just trailed off. She didn't know that Yoona has been that disturbed by her behavior, didn't know how to apologize, didn't know what to do. Call it instinct or whatever but all Yuri could do was pull her sister into a hug.

Yoona didn't had second thoughts on embracing her bar back. All their hatred instantly melted away and they were simply caressing each other.

"I'm sorry Yoong. . . I'm sorry, I'm very sorry." Yuri began sobbing too. "I'm really sorry." She repeated it over and over again. She leaned her forehead against her sisters' and touched the cheek her slapped earlier.

"It's OK unnie. I'm sorry for lying to you too."

That night, a fiery argument might have occurred but it did nothing else except to make their bond stronger.  Tears were shed but a promise was made.

~_~_~_~_~_~

 1 month later

Wedding bells echoed inside Yoona's ears. She examined her surrounding and she can't help but be amazed upon the view of the whole church. Just like that day at the restaurant, simple and plain.

She suddenly got jerked and dragged somewhere by Donghae. "Come on Yoong. Hyoyeon's gonna throw the flower!"

She giggled at him but ran along. Hyukjae and Hyoyeon are definately official and Donghae can't help but wish Yoona will catch that flower. Why? They said that who ever catches the bride's flower will get married next right?

Yoona stood there waiting for her friend to make her move. Hyoyeon glanced at her as if she was aiming for her. Then the flower flew in the air but the problem is Hyoyeon's force were miscalculated by everyone. It went pass the whole crowd of girls but there was gasp coming from the males. Yoona looked pass all the girls and she gasp deeply too.

She smiled in disbelief and approached her sister. She lightly laughed and hugged her sister, standing and completely dazzled at the moment but Yuri was no less surprise than Yoona.

"That was suppose to be mine unnie." Yoona joked but Yuri replied by hugging her.

"You can have it." Yuri gave her the object and she enjoyed the scent of it before running to Donghae.

Yuri deeply exhaled as she gazed at her sister. 'Time flies so fast'

She smiled at herself as pure happiness filled her when she saw Yoona with Donghae. Yuri would have asked Yoona to pick between her and him that night but thankfully realization hits her. She learns to slowly let her be, it wasn't easy. Step by step they cleared up the misunderstanding.

"Excuse me." She turned around to see whom the voice came from. She politely bowed at the person in front of her. She has seen him when the wedding started but she never really spoken to the guy. "You stand out among the rest of the girls here because you're very pretty. Just like how black pearl stands out among the rest of the white pearls in the ocean."

She couldn't stop the airy laugher that escaped her lips. She was sure that the boy was a bit uncomfortable saying those words in front of her face. He was shy, timid, hesitant and Yuri could really see that he is nervous just by looking at him.

"Sorry if I offended you. Donghae and Eunhyuk told me to tell you that when I approached you." Yuri took a second to look back at Donghae and much to his surprise, he was watching the scene while back hugging her sister. Yuri smiled at her sister, she knows that she is giving Yoona to the right man. But still, She is still Yoona's older sister and Donghae is only Yoona's boyfriend.

Yuri gave him warning look then Donghae promptly put his hands away from Yoona but she was confident that the couple was still glancing once in a while when she turned her attention back to the stranger.

"You shouldn't follow those two next time." The guy flashed a rather smile of relief. "I'm Kwon Yuri by the way. You are?" She extended her hand and the guy was a bit taken back. His eyes were glittering from happiness as he made contact with her hands.

"Choi Minho."

 



The end! I'm so happy to be able to finish this story even if it's short. I have two favors to ask you peeps. One is . . . do you see that little arrow pointing upwards on the left side of the tittle? Yeah? If you like the story, clicking it would make me very, very, very happy.

Another one is, . . it's actually for you. I have a lot of SuGen fics to be written soooo. . .  If you would kindly >>click here<< and please subcribe there to continue supporting me on my upcoming stories.

Please and thank you!