Meet the Kwon sisters

Concealed Lies

 

She turned the key and sighed after hearing the clicking sound. Yuri went inside what she called home. She lazily hung her coat and took off her heels. Exhaustion overflows around the whole body but it slowly fades as she hears footsteps that she was all too familiar with.

"Unnie!" Yuri instanly smiled at the sight of her sister. Yoona warmly embraced her sister then quickly noticed her sister's fatigued apperance the second she breaks away from the hug. "Unnie, you look weary."

Yuri brushed away a few hair-strands and tucked it behind her sister's ear. "I'm fine Yoona. I'm just hungry."

"Lucky for you unnie. Dinner is ready" Yoona drags her sister to the kitchen.

It was silent, it naturally occurs to Kwon sisters during that time of the hour. Other than an empty stomach, both enjoyed the company of each other while munching through their meal.

Yoona was trying to digest the slightly big amount of food she has intake but she can't help but want to start a conversation with her sister. "Unnie, how was your day?"

Yuri placed the glass of water back at the table and looked at her sister sitting across the table. "Same thing. Same place. Same faces." She lightly chuckled at her answer. "You?"

"Nothing new?" Yoona glanced down at the table. She already knew that her sister isn't the type to tattle her tale when it comes to things that are not about them. She also know Yuri isn't the kind of girl who would socialize with others. Well . . . not anymore at least. Still, Yoona looks up at her sister again. "Have you met any new workers? Seen any attractive guys?"

Yuri's stare became cold and blank. "No." Same as her voice. Being an amateur fashion designer, She sends her work to her boss and her boss does all the negotiating.

Yoona got upset with her reply. "Not all boys are like Dong Youngbae unnie." She blurted out in response.

"How dare you let that name come out of your mouth Yoona?" Yoona was feebly frightened by her sister's tone of voice. It was calm but anger was all present. It was low but annoyance was all noticeable. Yuri stood up from her seat and went to her room.

Yoona browsed her surroundings. It wasn't the first time they got into an argument but she never gets familiar with the atmosphere.

She gathered the dishes and placed them over the sink. She felt sad about what happened and truth be told that she knew her sister was gonna react that way. She cares enough about her sister and the last thing in her mind is to beg Yuri to go look for a guy to date. She turns on the faucet and starts to do her task.

She can't help but blame Youngbae. After months of going out, how dare he leave her sister just because he wants to be focus on his dream. How selfish of him traveling to the US to be celebrity. Dating him was a waste of time and probably one of the biggest mistake her sister has ever made. Yuri became workaholic since then, keeping herself busy and guarding Yoona from boys at the same time. She let her thoughts wonder off in different perspectives. She suddenly felt arms encircling around her waist.

"I'm sorry Yoong." Yoona immediately smiles because just by hearing her sister's apologetic voice makes her happy. Their little feud will not break away the bond that they have shared for a lifetime. Yoona turned her head to the side and it was enough to see her sister's concerned look. "Don't talk about those things again OK?"

Yoona nodded her head but she was far from giving up about what she was thinking earlier. Someday it will happen but she needs to forget that topic for now. She nuzzled her nose against her sister's and continued her task while Yuri helps her from behind.

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Hyukjae!" Hyoyeon restrained herself from smashing his face with the ladle she was gripping. "Get back to your work." It was the third time he stole a kiss on the cheek from her and when Hyoyeon's in the middle of making a semi-expensive chicken curry, she simply doesn't like it. 

"Sorry Hyo but my cookies are inside the oven." Eunhyuk puts his arm over her shoulder to annoy her even more. Goofing around in the middle of work is totally Lee Hyukjae.

"Seriously Hyo . . . " Donghae spoke while flipping his omelet. The kitchen wasn't very crowded nor it was huge. Even if Donghae was a few steps away, his voice was all clear to both of them. "How did you fall in love with this monkey?" Rushed to the other side of the kitchen to grill some steaks.

Eunhyuk went to him and playfully strangles his neck. "Look who's talking. Have a problem Fishy?" Donghae absurdly slaps his right temple. As a result, Eunhyuk lets him go but still not backing down.

"You're an anchovy too!" Donghae laughed as he cuts the big meats to smaller pieces. Eunhyuk went back to his girlfriend and hugged her from the back. "Aren't you getting tired of his face Hyoyeon?"

The girl giggled at his joke. Even Eunhyuk chuckled a bit because it's kind of normal for the both of them to insult each other.

"Ok now, watch your mouth there bro." Eunhyuk darted his attention to hia friend then got a elbow attack by the girl he was teasing earlier.

"Your cookies are finished!" She scolded him. Despite the slight pain at the side of his abdomen, Eunhyuk rushed to the oven and took out the perfectly baked cookies.

"If I didn't know any better. . . I think you're jealous Hae." Donghae just snorted at his remark.

"Come on Hyuk, stop bothering us." Hyoyeon spoke again after putting a lid over the pot. It was currently lunch time, sadly not for them though. It was rush hour and literally means no stopping until a few more hours or so. She ran across the room and came back to handled Eunhyuk a knife and varieties vegetables.

"I'm hungry Hyo." Hyoyeon's rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's childishness. She just want to put a tape over his mouth to stop him from ranting. She knew too well that he wasn't complaining but rather seeking for her attention. So rather than a tape, she gives his mouth a soft and quick kiss.

"Do you want Onew's father to scold you again?" He shakes his head and went back to work with a grin on his face. 

~_~_~_~_~_~

It was almost dark outside and Yoona was sitting relaxed at the sofa. It was a fine Sunday and it means no work for her and for Yuri. Well, sometimes it only applies to her since Yuri is inside her room finishing some projects.

Yoona stood up from her seat when she heard a knock on the door. By doing so, Seo Joohyun appeared at her sight.

"Seohyun!" Yoona reluctantly hugged her cousin and lets her enter her house. "Yuri-unnie! Seohyun is here!" Yuri enthusiastically ran over to them and exchanged greetings.

"Busy or available? What to get something to eat?" The youngest one asked her unnies as she politely sits at the sofa. Yoona glanced at her sister before sitting next to Seohyun. Yuri automatically knows what her sister meant.

"Sorry Seohyun. I'm busy but you're more than free to take Yoona out." Seohyun was delighted about the idea but she slightly pouts her lips upon Yuri's refusal.

"You were also not with us two weeks ago." Yoona told her sister.

Yuri took a seat in between the younger ones and grabbed their hands. "I'll join you next time, ok?" She looked left and right at her sister and cousin. She was slightly amused by reactions because she didn't think that it would come to the point where the two will pout their lips and bat their eyes just to convince her to come with them. "Stop it girls, it's not gonna work. I have a project due on Monday so I can't." 

The two eventually gave up and proceeded to the exit door. "Unnie, I'll be back at 10pm."

Yoona waved at her sister and Yuri blew her a kiss. "Drive safely Seohyun." 

Yoona entered Seohyun's BMW. "Where are we going anyway?" Yoona questioned her while turning on the vehicles heater.

Seohyun stepped on the gas pedal. "Just a simple dinner at small restaurant near here. I promise unnie, the food is great."

 

 



Yes! First chapter finally posted. Don't know when I can update next because I'm currently working on my other fanfic but try not to flood the comments section with just an "update soon". There are millions of other english words to put there XD. Comment and subscribe. Please and Thank you!