Mission Starts

Concealed Lies

 

Eunhyuk has never seen Donghae that anxious before. He's starting to regret letting Donghae sit at the passenger seat and made his girlfriend sit at the back. Donghae just won't stop shifting left and right, tapping foot and drumming his fingers. It disturbs Euhyuk alot and the last thing he wants is a car accident. 

"Hae, can you please calm down?" As much as how Eunhyuk intended to me nice, he couldn't help but growl through his teeth as he griped the steering wheel tighter.

Hyoyeon puts down her phone and peeped her head further to the front then she looks at the two boys. "Come Hyuk, don't be harsh." The only thing she could do is shake her head before slumping herself back at her seat. She knew Eunhyuk was bothered but Donghae's actions but she can't blame or scold any of them.

"Hyuk, I'm sorry buddy. I'm nervous." Then Eunhyuk when soft again. That apologetic voice he heard made a huge impact to him. They aren't BestBuddies for nothing.

"I know buddy, but you need to relax or else I'll panic too." He removed his right hand from the steering wheel and held out his fist. Donghae got the signal and smashed his fist to it. "Failure is not an option."

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Unnie! You look good!" Yoona had too restrain herself from jumping when she saw her sister went out the front door. Yuri only scoffed at her sister's reaction. There was nothing elegant about what they were wearing. Yoona told her that they will just eat at a simple fast food restaurant, so it's just plain t-shirts and jeans but Kwon sisters are undeniably dazzling. 

"When will they arrive?" Yuri candidly asked.

As if on cue, a red car parked in front of them and three people came out. "That's them." Yoona pulled her sister to the crowd. After exchanging formal greetings Yoona began introducing them.

"Unnie, ths is Hyoyeon-ssi. She is . . . " Yoona paused. She realized she couldn't refer Hyoyeon as Eunhyuk's girlfriend. She glanced at Donghae with her eyes asking for an excuse.

"She is my cousin." Eunhyuk barged in too save the situation. Luckily Yuri didn't saw any of their secret glances.

Yuri smiled politely at Hyoyeon the two seems to be OK with each other, that's a start.

"Unnie, this is Donghae-ssi. He was the one I told you about." Yuri's calm and kind stare changed to observative as she shifts her perception from Hyoyeon to Donghae but he must not be affected by it. He tried to smile naturally and wave at her with both of his hands. He was thankful that she returned a small smile.

"And lastly, this is Eunhyuk-ssi. He is . . " Eunhyuk mashed up his courage and some can say that he swallowed his pride. You owe me big buddyHe inhaled deeply and finished Yoona's sentence.

"I'm his boyfriend." Eunhyuk hugged Donghae's waist and flashed his gummy smile. Donghae even placed his arms over Hyukkie's shoulder to add spice to the drama. Yoona and Hyoyeon were doing their best to hold back their laugh. Yoona caught a glimpse of her sister and she was surprised. Yuri was looking at the two boys with an amused smile, as if she admires them.

"Let's go?" Yoona snapped out from her thoughts when her sister lightly tugged her hand. She nodded and they went inside Eunhyuk's car. The three girls occupied the back seat, Eunhyuk sat on the driver's seat, Donghae was on the passenger seat and he stole a view of Yoona on the rearview mirror. He gazed outside the window with a contented smile. So far, so good.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Things were going perfectly fine. Everything went smooth and easy. Yoona didn't know that her sister would compliment EunHae, she was starting to think if she was the one being tricked by her sister. She pretty much enjoyed their dinner and the whole night was all talking.

She felt extremely happy seeing her sister engage in friendly and humorous conversation. Donghae was right, Eunhyuk was the best when it comes to being funny cause her sister appears to be entertained by the 'couple' too.

Everytime Donghae will flirt with Eunhyuk, even if it's wiping Hyuk's face or spoon-feeding him, the fascination was noticeable in her sister's eyes. Yoona can't help but be entertained too, she wonders if it's still an act or is it real.

She unconciously inspected the whole scene and then she caught Hyoyeon's eyes which was sending her a signal that her plan is working.

"How long have you been together?" Yuri questioned out of the blue.

"One year." Donghae proudly stated and she only nodded in response.

"You look really cute together." Yuri made the words slip out of her lips while looking down at her plate, trying to hide she smile. "I've never met any guy that I liked so much because of their personality."

That was true, even in Youngbae's case. Yuri really did fall for him because of his looks, second thing she knows is that he got some bad attitude and she was curious why she 'loved' that guy. Yoona lowered her head too. Youngbae was the reason why her sister never got near any other boys.

Yuri graduates collage, becomes a fashion designer, gets into a 'relationship' with that guy, breaks up after 6 months and then her sister fully changed. Yoona sees her real sister at that moment, she wants her 'Yuri-unnie' to stay smiling like that.

"Unnie, I think it's getting late." Yoona informed her. Yuri looked down at her watch and started packing up her things.

"We should go. Thanks for the dinner."

Donghae swiftly got up from his seat. "We'll give you a ride home."

He guessed that Yuri was about to reject his offer, judging by the way she waved her hand but before the girl could say something he insisted his offer.

"It's perfectly fine with us. Right, Eunhyuk?" He slowly turns to Eunhyuk. What Yuri saw was a sweet smile but when Donghae's face wholly out of her view, that sweet smile became a threatening stare to Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk fought the urge to shoot daggers from his eyes and smiled widely at Yuri. He wasn't expecting a round trip just to take the girls home. He has to go to Kwon's residence then another few miles because Donghae doesn't have his own motorcycle then a full 180 degree turn on his way either to Hyoyeon's house of just straight to his house. Hae, you are paying for my gas!

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Unnie, did you had fun tonight?" Yoona happily asked her sister. There she was again barging in her sister's bedroom and lying flat on the bed then Yuri sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, I'm glad that I came. I never realized how long it was since I went out with our friends, other than Seohyun of course. I kinda miss that."

"So . . . You wouldn't mind going out again next weekend?"

"Sure. I guess it's fine." Yoona jumped out from the bed.

"Really? Then . . . sleep tight unnie." Yoona quietly went inside her room and grabbed her phone. 

To: HaeFishy

Oppa, next weekend OK?

From: HaeFishy

I'll do my best YoongieDeer. Goodnight.

 

 



Who expected that twist? Be honest raise your hand. No one? Kekekeke. I don't write so this story will still be centered with YoonHae. Some EunHae moments will be present. Until my next update. Subscribe and comment. Please and Thank You.