Guilty Pleasures

Concealed Lies

 

"Strike!" Donghae and Eunhyuk engaged their victory hug, Donghae even lifted him and swayed him around. The three pairs of eyes were watching and giggling at their action.

The two boys are busy rolling bowling balls and striking out while the three girls are seated not very far and munching their snacks.

"Seriously? Can't those two get any sweeter?" Hyoyeon exclaimed making Yoona and Yuri laugh louder. Yuri took a peek of the 'couple' and then to Hyoyeon.

"You seem to be really close with Eunhyuk." It was a compliment but Hyoyeon almost thought of it as a suspicion. Yoona didn't realize Hyoyeon's smile was becoming awkward.

"Yes, unnie." Yoona intruded. "Hyoyeon-unnie spends a lot of time with Eunhyuk-oppa but of course it's Donghae who always occupies his time." Yoona made a nice save, Hyoyeon and Yuri chuckled in union.

"I like strong family bond by the way." Yuri honestly stated.

They heard another roaring sound from the pins and they saw the 'couple' cuddling in victory again. The two guys walked towards them. Donghae sits next to Yoona but he must still be careful because her mighty sister is at her other side. Eunhyuk sat next to Donghae and placed an arm over him but the secret is that is his other hand was gripping Hyoyeon's hand hidden under the table.

"Yuri-ah, why don't you try it?" Donghae tried to encourage the her. Yes, they did drop the honorific.

Yuri shyly waved both her hands on protest but they were grabbed by Donghae and she got dragged away from the table. He gave her a bowling ball and slowly instructed her what to do. He took a few steps away and watched her threw the ball to the pins then six pins were out.

Donghae clapped his hands ever so girly near his chest and he signaled her to do it again. When Yuri was in the middle of playing, he checked upon how the others were doing. Hyoyeon stood up from her seat and he figures that she might be buying another round of snacks. He suddenly thought of something and gestured Eunhyuk to come to them.

Just when Eunhyuk made it, Yuri seems to miss the last 2 pins. "Hyuk, why don't you teach her how to do better? I'll just sit down for a minute and wait for my snack to come."

All Yuri could see is Donghae's angelic smile to Eunhyuk, a slight snicker escaped her lips when he batted his eyes to Eunhyuk. On the other hand, Eunhyuk was out of Yuri vision while he frowned at Donghae.

Donghae skipped happily back to their table and smirked at Yoona. "What's with the smirk?" Donghae just innocently shakes his head as he took a seat. Hyoyeon unexpectedly came back with some more snacks but she chose to just drop it at their table and went to join Eunhyuk and Yuri, far away from the unofficial couple.

"It's going fine." Donghae said as stared at their friends. Yoona did the same and happiness filled her up when she saw her sister smiling and having fun. She was intently staring at her sister's every move until her attention was stolen.

Donghae was holding a fries in front of her and somehow demanding her to eat it. She glanced back at her sister and Yuri seems to be pretty distracted by Hyoyeon's violent smack at Eunhyuk's shoulder so she took a bite of the fries then Donghae ate up the remaining part.

Other surprise action from him was that he stretched up his arms up high but he placed one of it over her shoulder. Very original oppa. Yoona purposely removed it and waved her finger at him. "We might get caught." She noted then flashed him a pure and angelic smile.

Donghae frowned, pouted and crossed his arms like a kid. She scoffed is disbelief but she presumed that he was playing on of his tricks again so she played along.

After making sure that no eyes were on them, she planted a quick kiss at his cheek. His face abruptly changed expression. He was surprised but he was undeniably jumping in joy deep inside. She started digging up her food to distract herself but he seems to have a few tricks left.

She was busy chewing her fries but he tapped her shoulder and the moment she turned to face him, he stole a kiss from her lips this time. It was as quick as the one she gave but landing it on her lips made her cheeks turn in the slight shades of pink.

"Yoona!"

She flinched at her seat when she heard her sister call her name and she was alarmed. Did she?

"Yoona! You should try this too!"

She sighed in relief and stood up from her seat. "Are you coming?" She asked Donghae but he simply refused and motioned her to just go.

Donghae exhaled even deeper. That was close.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Next day

Yuri was bewildered when she stepped inside their house. No appetizing scent greeted her, no sound coming from the kitchen, not even the pitter patter steps that welcomed her every night she comes home. "Yoona?" she scanned the house but there was no sign of her sister.

She was a bit shaken up at the moment, Yoona has never been out that late at night. She fished out her phone from her bag and thought of calling her. When the screen lighten up, it showed a message from Yoona.

From: Yoongie

Unnie, I think I'll be going home late tonight. There was a small problem regarding the store's stock hold and we are still fixing it. I'll text you again when I'm on my way home. Love Yul !

She sighed in relief but worry was still present in her mind. She can't just sit back and relax while her sister is traveling home very late night. Even if she wanted to get there, a bus ride is a waste of money and she is exhausted from work.

To: Yoongie

Be careful on your way. Love Yoong.

After sending that text message, she thought of something to ease her mind. Her fingers lingered for a while as she doubts her next move but after a minute or two, she sent another text message.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Yoona and Donghae had already talked about not taking her home anymore. It was ruled that he must stop that habit or else the whole neighborhood will start an issue. So she wasn't expecting to see him leaning at Eunhyuk's car outside her workplace.

"What are you doing here and why do you have Eunhyuk-oppa's car?" He slightly rolled his eyes at her before grinning rather proudly. "Haven't we talked about this? I said for the mean time-"

Donghae prevented her to finish her sentence as he shows, or rubs his phone's screen in front of her face.

From: Yuri

Donghae-oppa, Can I ask you a favor? Sorry for bothering you at this time of the hour but it's really late and Yoona is still at work. Mind if I ask you to fetch her?

Yoona grabbed it away from his grasp and read it again. Her eyes widen and looked at him. "She said that?"

He nodded with a cheeky smile. He took his phone and opened the passengers' seat. "Get in. I was at Eunhyuk's house when I got the message so I thought about borrowing his car to be less 'suspicious'." He even bended his two fingers in both hands to emphasize the word suspicious. "Seatbelt please."

~_~_~_~_~_~

15 minutes of driving was all it took for them to arrive at the Kwon's residence. He turns off the engine and they unbuckled their seatbelt.

"Ow!" He quickly looked at Yoona to see what was wrong and much to his disappointment, the sleeve of her t-shirt was being eaten up by the seatbelt.

"Aish! Hyukjae and his car." He carefully drifted closer to help her.

She can't help but giggle upon his irritated reaction. "Don't blame Eunhyuk, be thankful because he let you borrow his car."

Finally the problem was solved but their eyes met and just then they realized how close their faces were to each other.

He was literally sitting next to her with his hand resting at the chair's headrest and the other one at the window while she was compressing herself beneath him. It's awkward and it sends tension to the both of them as their eyes wonders off each other.

Slowly, he planted the softest kiss at his lips but it wasn't just a peck this time. His lips moved as his hands traveled down to envelop her waist. Yoona was caught off guard but her hands were unconsciously  gripping his neck, making him deepen the kiss even more. She didn't know what she was feeling at the moment, all she was sure about was that her heart was beating abnormally and her lips were returning the kiss. Her respond made him crave for more. Suddenly, Yoona felt something strange on her thigh. It was hard and . . . vibrating?

It was her phone that just interrupted them. She tries to break away as she tries to catch her breath and read the message but he still haven't removed his lips from her jaw until he was pushed away when Yoona finished reading the message from her sister. "Unnie is wondering what's taking us so long."

"Yeahhhh, I should- We should- Yeah." Slightly in the state of panic but he managed to get out of the car and open the door for her. "Tell Yuri that I have somewhere else to go."

"Yeah sure." Yoona took fast steps towards the front door and she awkwardly looked back one last time to wave goodbye. He simply replied with his signature bashful smile while entering the car.

Ever so slowly, she went inside the house. "Yoona!" She lightly jumped but was able to calm down when her sister embraced her. "I was starting to get really worried." Yoona hugged Yuri back. How relieve Yoona was again.

The comfort she felt inside her older sister's arms were overwhelming but at the same time it made her guilty. She needs to tell her secret sooner or later.

 



I just realized that there weren't any special YoonHae moment for the last 2 chapters. Hmmm, how was this one? Was I able to make it up for lacking YoonHae? Comments are always appreciated. Please and Thank You.