Morning

My Favorite Mistake
Woohyun's apartment had found some peace for the night.  In the living room, the lanky choding was fast asleep hugging his pillow, mouth agape.  On the floor in Woohyun's room slept Myungsoo and Sunggyu.  Myungsoo was hugging the latter, while Sunggyu laid awkwardly in Myungsoo's arm, hiding his face in the crook of the older boys neck.  
"That's interesting, isn't it?" Hoya questioned about the two sleeping boys' new development in their relationship.
Hoya and Woohyun were still awake, sitting against the wall on Woohyun's bed.  They stayed up talking, while the other boys quickly fell asleep, most likely from exhaustion.  
"It's kinda cute.  You could tell how much Myungsoo cares for Sunggyu."  Woohyun answered back. "They're kind of like us."
Hoya scrunched his face.  He didn't approve of the comparison.  "And how's that?"
"Two best friends who get into trouble together eventually fall in love.  Don't you think that sounds like us?"  Woohyun contended.
"I guess."  Hoya still didn't want to fully acknowledge the similarities.  "We're still better."
Woohyun let out a quiet laugh, in amusement.  He pulled the younger closer to him.  He took Hoya's chin in his hand, slowly inching the younger's face to his own.  Woohyun connected their lips softly.  "...But you're right.  We're better."  He said pulling away.
 
 
Sunggyu was the first to wake up that morning.  He blinked several time, confused by his surroundings.  He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and hissed from the pain.  He finally regained his laps in memory and visions of the past day flashed through his mind.
 
Venomous words were being spewed at Sunggyu. "You stupid punk! Who the hell gave you permission to sell anything!"  
"We needed to pay our debts.  They were the only things we had with value."  The boy spoke back.
SLAP.  Sunggyu's face stung from the impact.  He suddenly felt himself being choked by the collar.  The stench of alcohol reaped from the man.
"Good for nothing kid! Who do you think you are?!  I make the decisions about how we spend our money.  NOT you!"  The drunken man was roughly shaking Sunggyu as he spoke.
"You need to earn some money first before you can make decisions on how it's spent."  
Sunggyu spoke his inner thoughts aloud.  He quickly regretted saying them as soon as the last word escaped his mouth.  He soon felt the punches and kicks from the man he called his father.  He wasn't sure how he manage to escape the violent attack but he did and he ran to the only people that wouldn't hurt him.
 
Sunggyu turned his attention to the man laying beside him.  He smiled as he starred at the beautiful face sleeping next to him.  
 
Sunggyu felt himself being raised from the floor.  "I love you, Sunggyu.  Whether you like it or not, I'm always going to help you.  I'm always going to be here for you."
He felt stunned by these words.  Sunggyu mind went blank as he fumbled to speak.  No words came out because a pair of lips crashed into his own.  Sunggyu's eye widen.  He didn't know what to do.  He could see Myungsoo's closed eyes and decided to imitate the other.  He felt Myungsoo moved his lips over his and matched the motion.   Sunggyu was kissing back.  
Myungsoo slowly pulled, hating the lost in contact.  Sunggyu still had his eyes shut but was biting his lower lip.  "Sunggyu look at me."  
Sunggyu childishly shook his head in defiance.
Myungsoo cupped Sunggyu's face in his hands.  "Sunggyu look at me.  I just confessed to you.  I just kissed you.  Can't you look at me and say something."  He softly whispered.
Several thoughts ran through mind.  But the main thing that kept invading his thoughts was that he didn't deserve this.  Everyone knew that he was dragging Myungsoo down, but the other always stayed by his side.  He didn't deserve Myungsoo's loyalty, but more importantly he didn't deserve the older boy's love.  
"I don't deserve you."  he finally uttered.
Myungsoo didn't expect that kind of response.  "No. Gyu... Don't think that.  You deserve to be happy and feel love like anyone else.... And if you let me, I want to be the person that gives you those things."  Myungsoo explained.
 
Sunggyu kept his attention at Myungsoo.  The other boy looked even more handsome in the morning light.  Sunggyu brushed a few strands of hair off of the sleeping boy's face.  He didn't feel like he deserved Myungsoo, no matter how much the latter tried to convince him otherwise.  But still, Myungsoo wanted to be with him and he wasn't going to deny his hyung anything that he wanted.  Sunggyu planted a soft kiss on Myungsoo's cheek, waking him up.   Myungsoo turned to face his boyfriend and gave a groggy smile.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Sunggyu apologized.
"Don't be. I like waking up next to you." Myungsoo assured the younger.  "How do you feel?" He inquired.
Sunggyu touched his face.  His finger brushing gently over his bruises.  "It still hurts, but I'm good."
Myungsoo had a stern look on his face.  He wish he could take Sunggyu's pain away and have him recover sooner.
Sunggyu felt awkward from Myungsoo's intense stare. He needed to alleviate the tense atmosphere between them.  Sunggyu bashfully smiled. "Hyung, when did you get to be so beautiful..."
Myungsoo groaned.  "Yah, Kim Sunggyu. That was so cheesy.  Do you think this is Secret Garden or something?"
The two boys laughed at the failed attempt to flirt. 
 
A pillow hit Myungsoo on the back.
Myungsoo looked over his shoulder. "What the hell was that for?!"
"You two are being too loud.  It's too damn early to be awake." Hoya huffed.
Sunggyu grabbed the pillow and hurled it back towards the boys on the bed.
The retaliation startled Hoya, annoying him even more.  He started to get but a pair of hands quickly wrapped around his waist and pulled him back down on the bed.
"Ignore them Howonie and just stay in bed with me," Woohyun pleaded with closed eyes.
Hoya kissed his boyfriend's forehead and laid back down.  He could here the other two boys snickering in the background, but he didn't care.  Hoya pulled Woohyun closer to him and closed his again.
 
BANG BANG BANG. 
 
"Ya! Are you guys awake yet!  Who's making breakfast? I'm HUNGRY." Sungyeol yelled from behind the bedroom door. 
The four boys in the room groaned in unison. Damn Choding they all thought.

A/N: This chapter was a bit random. A little more light hearted. I wanted to give a little insight to what Sunggyu went through and have another Myunggyu moment.

 I'm sorry this was so short.  I also apologize for the format and structure. I wrote this on an ipad mini and it was awkward to have to type out.

I think the end is near. If not the next chapter the next couple of chapters.  I was also thinking of doing an Epilogue.  Maybe along the lines of a 10 year class reunion, just to  see how everyone ended up.  What do you guys think? Good idea?  Not necessary? Don't really care? Comment and let me know.

Thank you for subscribing and giving me some support: justablue, Sokhunii, kpopgirl12, dreams_harbor, Mathilda, OnWooNielSeob, denimstori, Kessia_ELF-babyz, soulgyu, rielakkumahoyhoy, hammiebummie, minsoph74, CristyAsiaLove, Seychelles02