Telling the Truth

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:

I heard my phone ringing in my bag. I grabbed my phone out and looked at the caller ID. 

It was him. "Hi Aiden Oppa," I said. "Are...are you fine now?" He asked in a soft tone. 

He sounds so cute. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine now," I said smiling widely. "Oh...that's goo. Well I'm going to hang up now," He said, "Bye." 

I set my phone down and leaned my head against the car window.

"Why are you smiling like that?" My manager asked looking at me. "Oh just because," I said, "I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when we get to the dorm."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep soon after.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

I was looking at a picture of Aiden when Tiffany came into my room.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon," She said. I jumped in my seat and locked my phone. "God Tiffany, knock next time. You scared me," I said putting my hand on my chest. She looked over my shoulder. 

"What were you looking at before I came in?" She asked curiously. Dang, she saw me.

"Nothing. I was looking at nothing," I said and turned in my chair, "Now, what do you want?" 

"I was originally going to ask you if you wanted to do something but..."

"But?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She went to my door and closed it. 

"Taeyeon, what were you looking at?" She asked. "I already told you, I wasn't looking at anything." She looked at me suspiciously. "Doesn't seem like nothing to me," She said, "Especially since you jumped when I came in." 

"Well you just walked in here without any notice," I argued back. She smiled. "Tae, I do that all the time."

She does...

"Let me see your phone," She said holding her hand out. I grabbed my phone and held it tightly against my chest.

"W-what do you need it for?" I stuttered.  Her eyes brightened. "You were doing something," She said pointing at me, "?"

I looked at her flabbergasted. 

"N-no!" I shouted as my cheeks slowly heated up in embarassment. "It totally was, wasn't it?" She asked smiling.

"No it wasn't," I stated firmly.

"If not...then what was it?" I glanced up at her and looked down to the floor. "Picture of Aiden," I murmured.

"Excuse me, speak up please." I gave out a long sigh.

I guess it's time I told a member about this...

"A picture of Aiden," I said a little louder. She covered in shock.

"Do you like him Taeyeon?" She asked. I stayed still and didn't answer back. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Come on Taeyeon, you can tell me. I promise not to tell anyone." Looking up at her I asked, "Promise?"

She smiled and nodded. "Cross my heart."

I took a deep breath in and looked at her in the eye. "Yes, I do like Aiden." 

She squealed in delight. Luckily it was only the two of us here.

"Wait. What about Jessica?" She asked  "She likes him too. That's why it's kind of tense between us."

She nodded. "Well, I'm not taking sides in this situation but I'm glad you told me." I smiled at her. "Thanks for listening Pany. I really needed to tell somebody." 

Outside I heard the sound of the door opening. "Sica must be here," She said standing up, "I'll let you continue what you were doing earlier." She stuck her tongue out at me and left the room.

 

 

Sooyoung POV: 

After hearing about Donghae Hyung I rushed over to the hospital he was staying at.

 

"Hyung?" He looked toward my direction and faintly smiled.

"You should've at least told me he was in danger," I said walking up to him, "I could've helped." He slowly shook his head. "He has only you and Yuri as brothers," He said and paused before resuming, "I didn't want to drag you two into this."

"But hyung you're his brother." He smiled again. "I don't deserve that title...after all I've done."

"Hyung-" "I don't want you or Yul getting hurt. He's already lost so much," He said cutting me off.

"Even though Aiden resents you, even through all the arguements, you're still his older brother. Yes, he's lost a lot in his life, but if you die...if you do he'll lose another important person in his life," I said, "He'd be losing his other half."

I saw tears rolling down the side of his face. "He loves you. He really does. Its just all the pain in his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter