Eight

Baby Trouble

 

Hyukjae look at Donghae and the baby at the passenger’s seat worriedly. How couldn’t he worry? He’s leaving Sehun with Donghae. Lee Donghae! Donghae couldn’t handle himself so how can he handle a baby? He had seen his husband with kids at the orphanage they visit, he plays with them but the problem is he gets hurt, not the other way around.

 

Sometimes Hyukjae wonder how Donghae manage to be a detective. How did he manage to handle bad guys but not babies?

 

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

 

Donghae ask when he saw Hyukaje bitting his lips and Hyukjae let out a soft sigh.

 

“Can you do this? Or, should not go and stay with you and Sehun?” he ask and Donghae laugh patting Hyukjae’s cheeks lovingly.

 

“It’s okay, you know I can do this right? I can handle Sehun by myself. Even if I like the second option but you need go and meet them. You miss them, I see that”

 

Donghae had state and Hyukjae sigh once more.

 

“Fine, but if anything goes wrong, tell me okay?”

 

He said wanting to go immediately or he would change his mind. Donghae nod and glance at Sehun who was looking around the place with wide eyes. He chuckle and ruffle the infant’s hair.

 

“Sure honey. Me and Sehunnie here would have fun with his uncle Jongwoon and uncle Sungmin” Hyukjae nod mindlessly as he kiss the infant’s forehead before staring at Donghae once more. Donghae peck his lips. “I’ll be fine. Go and have fun. I love you honey”

 

Hyukjae blush but quickly recover and smile.

 

“Love you too”

 

And Donghae close the window before he drove the car away. Hyukjae watch till the car that consist of his husband and his son as it disappears at a corner. He sigh once more before turning to the house and punch in the code of the house. He has access of the house as he knew the password and soon the gate open.

 

He walk in and open the door only to froze at the doorstep when he saw a small boy staring at him with wide eyes.

 

“Wha-“

 

“Umma!!” the boy wailed as he ran with his small legs leaving Hyukjae shocked.

 

What the hell?

 


 

Ryeowook frown at Yesung. He was somehow in the same situation as Hyukjae, not wanting to leave Yesung with Luhan alone. He was scared. Like Donghae, Yesung fail to handle a baby. At least Donghae loves kids but Yesung was the opposite. He was awkward with kids and thus having children with Yesung had scared him.

 

“Sungie, are you sure?”

 

He ask when he had heard what the man said and Yesung nod confidently.

 

“Yes I am, I can take care of Luhan”

 

He said, his voice full of confidence that Ryeowook wanted to laugh but he is a detective and being one, laughing at him means mocking him.

 

“I can’t let you”

 

He state not wanting to leave Yesung with Luhan. No, he doesn’t care if he needs to cancel meeting his friends if it means saving Luhan. Yesung frown as he turn to Luhan sleeping on a mattress they had set in the living room.

 

“Baby, please let me. I want to bond with Luhan”

 

He had said half begging and Ryeowook huff, not pleased with the way Yesung had tried to use aegyo on him. It doesn’t work on him, he was the cute one in their relationship. But instead, he looks pitiful and Ryeowook detest the sight.

 

“Fine, but you will call Sungmin-hyung and Donghae-hyung to help you take care of Luhan”

 

He said sternly and Yesung smile nodding.

 

“Yes boss”

 

He salute and Ryeowook roll his eyes. He walk up to Yesung as they shared a soft kiss. A smile came to Ryeowook’s face as they pull away staring into each other’s eyes.

 

“I love you. Take care okay?”

 

He said and Yesung nod.

 

“You too baby. I love you more”

 

And Ryeowook laugh knowing that Yesung wants to start a fight with him and he let Yesung go as he went to Luhan and kiss the boy’s cheeks, saying goodbye. He was about to walk out of the door when Yesung called him.

 

“Baby”

 

He turn and look at Yesung questioningly.

 

“Don’t come home too late. I might miss you too much”

 

He said making Ryeowook laugh and nod, waving at him for the last time and soon he was out of the door. Yesung sigh as he grab his phone and flop himself on the sofa, dialling a certain number. It rang for a few times before the other answer. But Yesung swore, it wasn’t what he had expected to her. It was a baby’s cry.

 

“Donghae?”

 

His imagination went wild and the first thing that came was,

 

Donghae had turn into a baby.