Seven

Baby Trouble

 

Kyuhyun watch as Sungmin ran around the house trying to locate his briefcase. It was somehow gone from where he had placed last night and Kyuhyun doesn’t have the slightest idea onto where it is. He glance at Yixing who was on the sofa, the milk out f his bottle and he began to suspect if it was the boy who had hid it.

 

“Found it yet?”

 

He ask and Sungmin shook his head, a pout forming on his lips and Kyuhyun smirk. Sungmin disappeared into the guest room and a shout of success could be heard. He came out with the briefcase in his hand and grin successfully to Kyuhyun.

 

“Got it. I wonder how it got into the guest room”

 

Sungmin mumble to himself as he put the briefcase on the table and open it. A loud gasp came from his lips when he saw what awaits him inside the case. His papers are torn and drawing could be seen and he bit his lips out of anger. Kyuhyun laugh.

 

“Well, I suppose you can’t do anything because you are quite late. I bet Jongwoon-hyung would be mad at you”

Kyuhyun snickered and Sungmin sigh before closing the briefcase in anger. He breath in for a while and nod.

 

“Well, I better go and make some excuse for myself. Are you going anywhere today, Kyu?”

Kyuhyun shrugged at the question. “I’ll go to Hyukjae’s or Wook’s house and hang out with them”he answered and Sungmin nod.

 

“If you’re too lazy to bring Yixing you can drop him to Teukie-hyung, he volunteer to take care of Yixing if the both of us are busy” Kyuhyun could just nod and sometimes wonder why Leeteuk is always generous and always help them out.

 

“Got to go now. Bye Love, I’ll be going now”

 

Sungmin whispered as he gave Kyuhyun a kiss on the forehead while Kyuhyun made a face. “Love? Eww, that sounds so girly” Sungmin could laugh as he went up to Yixing and ruffle his hair. “Bye Yixing”Yixing wave happily at him with a bright smile on his face.

 

“Appa, bye bye!” Yixing shout.

 

And Sungmin felt like a real father.

 


 

Jongwoon watch as Luhan crawl away from as Ryeowook laugh from the side. It was funny to see Jongwoon handling a baby as he is really awkward. And Jongwoon felt grateful having Ryeowook as he knew he couldn’t handle the child by himself.

 

“Sungie, do you have to go to work today?”

 

Ryeowook ask as Luhan climb onto his lap and lay down, beginning to his thumb like a baby does. He played with the baby’s yellow locks and smile when suddenly he felt Jongwoon beside him.

 

“I don’t have too because there are no cases for us yet. But maybe I’ll have too. Why?” Ryeowook smile and shook his head. They watch as Luhan doze off to sleep, his thumb still in his mouth.

 

“He’s such a cutie isn’t it?”

 

Ryeowook looking at Luhan fondly as Jongwoon smile. “Yup, just like you” Ryeowook’s cheeks began to heat up with what Jongwoon said and he look away from the older man. Just as they were enjoying the silence, the house phone rang.

 

“I’ll get it”

 

Jongwoon got up and answered the phone. “Wookie, it’s Kyuhyun. He’s asking if you could come to his house today. Hyukjae’s going to be there too”

 

Jongwoon said and Ryeowook smile.

 

“Sure, I miss seeing them anyways”

 

Jongwoon had said a few things to the other before putting the phone back down and he join Ryeowook on the floor once more.

 

“I wonder what Kyuhyun wants this time” Jongwoon said and he twirl Ryeowook’s brown hair. Ryeowook let out a soft laugh. “Maybe he’s going to whine about Sungmin. You know how Kyuhyun is”

 

Jongwoon nod.

 

“Ryeowook, I don’t know if I should ask this but….” Jongwoon trailed off with his words as Ryeowook look at him blankly, wondering what he is going to say. “What is it? Just tell me will you”

 

“Well, because we are Luhan’s parents for now, I would the daddy and you would be the mommy. Well, you do look like a girl and you’re the girl in our relationship so I’m fine if you are called mommy. People would also think that you suit better as a girl anyways. But, would you want Luhan to call you that?”

 

Ryeowook bit his lips, cursing Jongwoon for being so straight-forward but then he expect this question anyways. And he could just give Jongwoon a smile.

 

“That would be nice”