Six

Baby Trouble

 

The loud cry that came woke Hyukjae up from his slumber. A groan left his lips as he sat up, rubbing his tired eyes. He gave a glance at the watch beside the bed and frown when he saw it was just 6 am.

 

Maybe he was destined to wake up early today?

 

Slowly he push Donghae’s arms that was holding him and got off the bed, smiling lightly when he heard Donghae snoring like a real baby. He gave a  soft kiss onto the man’s forehead and stop midway when the man moved. Donghae had turn to the other side of the bed, snuggling close to the pillow nearby and Hyukjae smile even widely at the cute antic.

 

He was glad that Donghae hadn’t wake up. He felt sorry for him. He must be dead tired.

 

The loud cries that came had pull Hyukjae’s attention away from Donghae and he glance at the baby beside Donghae. He was crying really loudly that it might wake Donghae up.

 

Immediately, Hyukjae pick the baby up and began to cradle the little infant.

 

“Shh.. it’s okay Sehunnie, uncle Hyukkie is here”

 

He cooed out as he made way out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. Somehow he had a feeling that the child is hungry and maybe he is right.

 

He began to make milk in a small bottle for the infant with one hand as the other holding Sehun close, trying hard to cradle him. A yawn escape his lips as he feed Sehun some milk as he pat the child’s bottom.

 

He was tired too but Sehun was more important to be taken care of. It wasn't soon when Sehun began to drink the milk hastily making Hyukjae smile at the cute antic. Soon enough the milk finished and the baby snuggled up against Hyukjae's chest and his breathing's began to be even. Hyukjae knew he was sleeping and he needs to put the baby onto the bed so he would be comfortable.

 

He took the bottle and put it on the table before making his way towards the bedroom, closing the lights in the kitchen.

 

He saw Donghae sitting at the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes using his knuckles and he frown.

 

“Awake already?”

 

He asked and Donghae turn to him, his eyes looking really dead tired. He gave a smile to Hyukjae and nod, smiling even wider when he saw Sehun asleep in his arms. Slowly, Hyukjae put the little infant on the bed as he doesn’t want to wake him up.

 

“You know” a voice came behind him startling him lightly as he turn and Donghae wrap his arms around his waist, “You shouldn’t be Uncle Hyukkie”

 

Hyukjae frown.

 

“Then what should I be to Sehun?” he ask, tilting his head to the side and Donghae smile even wider before leaning in and took Hyukjae’s lips into a kiss. The kiss didn’t last long as Donghae pulled away and rest his forehead against the other.

 

“You should be the mommy and I will be the daddy”

 


 

Thank you guys for subscribing. I can't believe I have more than 5o subscribers already! Just a short Eunhae for you guys and sorry for the shprt update. I just can't seem to think to what to do. Any suggestions? Well, I want fluff okay...