Two

Baby Trouble

 

Sungmin whistle as he drove the car in front of the pavement and push the handle to a stop. A wide smile was on his face as he got out of his car and close the door, slinging his bag on his left shoulder before making way to the front door. He got his house keys out and push it inside the lock.

 

It wasn’t soon when he got the door open and walk inside the house. He frown upon seeing the house in such a mess but nonetheless a smile came to his face.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!”

 

He called out loud for his lover but got no response at all. He frown again before making way to the second floor and open the door to the computer rooms. A giggle left his lips when he saw the sight. Like he had expected, there was his younger lover sleeping soundly on the chair in front of his computer.

 

On the laptop screen blink out ‘WINNER’ and he knew Kyuhyun had been playing the game for who knows how long. He smile before making way towards the younger one and caressed the long black hair. That simple touch had woken the boy from his slumber and he look around sloppily.

 

“Minnie”

 

The boy smile when he saw Sungmnin in front of his eyes and he lean against Sungmin’s palm. The older crouch down beside him.

 

“How long have you been playing games, Kyu?”

 

he ask making Kyuhyun laugh and shook his head. “I don’t know but I’m half percent sure I’ve been on the laptop for almost ten hours”

 

He said making Sungmin laugh and hit his lover’s shoulder. “Maybe you should stop playing now and get a bath. You stink and it’s 2 a.m. You haven’t gotten any food, am I right?”

 

He ask earning a cocky grin from the boy. Sungmin laugh before he close Kyuhyun’s laptop and lead the boy out of the room. Kyuhyun smile and lean against Sungmin as he was brought to their room. he slowly strode to take his towel and was proceed to the bathroom.

 

He stripe himself before going inside the shower and rinse his body. He wash his hair and close his eyes, feeling the cold water on his skin that he didn’t realize that someone came inside the bathroom. He realize that when he felt a pair of arms was suddenly around his waist making him yelp.

 

Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin who was grinning widely at him.

 

“What do you want Sungmin?” he ask, his voice sounded a bit tired. He yelp again when Sungmin roughly push him till his back hit the wall. He stared into the other’s eyes and saw that it was full of lust and he smirk.

 

“Why don’t you please your needy hyung, Kyuhyun?”

 

And Sungmin roughly kiss him, being the dominant one.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun groan as he sat up on the bed. He rub his eyes as he look around the room. It was dark that had him see nothing. Something shift on top of him and he look to his side only to smile when he saw Sungmin sleeping like a baby.

 

Just then, he heard something that has him snap from his daydream.

 

With a sigh, he slowly got off the bed and took a random piece of clothes that was scattered on the floor. When he was properly dressed, Kyuhyun got out of the room. He look around the house to find the source of the voice, he identified as a baby’s cry.

 

He shuddered at the thought that there might be a baby’s ghost in the house. But he had live in the house for almost five months and there was no such that had bothered them.

 

In fact, they live happily for five years together, push aside the fact that they had gotten a huge fight that almost broke them apart forever.

 

He arrive at the main door where it seems like the cries came from and he peek out from the window. It was raining quite hard that had him hard to see but the moment he saw a baby in front of the door, he immediately open the door and grab the baby.

 

He cradled the child in his arms as he look around the place trying to see if there’s anyone there. Only, there was nothing. He looked at the baby and sigh softly, trying to make him stop crying. He saw a paper that peeked out from the blanket that was wrapped around the baby.

 

It was letter.

 

He closed the door behind him before he brought the baby to the living room where it was warmer. He sat on the sofa and with the baby cradle in his arms, he tore the paper open and began reading it.

 

His face paled as his eyes widen, tears threaten to fall down his cheeks. It can’t be, he thought looking back at the baby. He was looking at him wide eyes and Kyuhyun widen his eyes even more as a few tears roll down his cheeks.

 

No, he thought.

 

“NOO!” he shout out loud suddenly that had the baby startled and began to cry. Kyuhyun panic and began to shush him down. He began to sing a song as tears trickle down his cheeks, his voice cracking in process.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

He turn and glared sharply at Sungmin who was shock at the treatment he was given. He began to move closer to the younger only to see him flinch and a baby cried.

 

Baby? Sungmin thought and got the shock of his life when he saw Kyuhyun cradling a baby.

 

“Where did the baby come from?”

 

He ask and Kyuhyun growl at him. Sungmin was surprise to see tears on the maknae’s eyes. “Kyuhyun, where did you get the baby?”

 

Sungmin ask.

 

“Why don’t you ask yourself!”

 

Kyuhyun shout at him startling the baby because of the loud shout.

 

“Don’t play around, Kyuhyun. Tell me where did you get the baby?” Sungmin ask. Kyuhyun crumpled the paper he was holding and threw it at Sungmin.

 

“It’s from your own you useless bastard!”

 

He shout making the baby cry even more. Kyuhyun sigh before he lean against the sofa and held the baby tighter to his chest. He began to song to the baby as he crack a few sobs. The little infant’s cry dispersed and he giggle.

 

Sungmin was shocked when he read the letter.

 

Sungmin’s baby that he got with me.

 

What?

 

I hope you would take care of Yixing

 

Yixing?

 

Thank you Sungmin-shii and Kyuhyun-shii

From: Victoria Song

 

No, Sungmin thought when he saw that name. It can’t be, he thought as he lean against the wall for support. No, he thought as he look at Kyuhyun and the baby, Yixing. It can’t be.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

He called, his voice ever so weak because of the shock he got. Kyuhyun turn and glared at him, tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

With shaky steps, he move closer to Kyuhyun and kneel in front of him. He took the other’s hand into his but Kyuhyun pull away.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

That was all he manage to choke out but Kyuhyun shook his head, the tears never seem to stop. He felt betrayed, of what Sungmin had done. How could he, he thought.

 

“I can’t believe you anymore Sungmin”

 

 

 


Hi guys!! Please comment and thanks for subscribing ^^ I can't believe I got quite a lot of subscribers~!!

Hope you enjoy the story!!

And, have you guys watch Super Junior M at M!Countdown?? I was flipping when I saw them performing..

Happiest day of my life when I saw Henry and Zhou Mi performing at M!Countdown. So happy for them ^^

Anyways, enjoy~~

SnowyAngel