19

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

The three girls were all in Jiyeon and Amber's shared room, preparing for the event.

-Avery POV-

I put down the brush and let out a sigh of content. I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. I did a pretty good job with my makeup I must say. I looked over at Jiyeon who was having trouble deciding what shoes to wear. Amber was beside her, trying to help her but was getting tired of her undecisiveiness.

"Just wear that one for god's sake!" Amber shouted before falling onto her bed.

"I want to but what happens if Kris doesn't like it as much as this one." Jiyeon said as she looked back and forth at the two pairs of heels. She turned to me, pouting. "AVERY! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!"

I looked at the heels. "Hmm..just go with the one Amber chose. I'm sure Kris would like you in any heels." and sighed when Jiyeon broke out into a smile and began to put the heels on. Suddenly, Amber pounced on me.

"Thank god it's over. I thought she would never be able to choose." I laughed at her remark.

-knock knock-

"Must be the boys!" Jiyeon jumped up and ran to the door.

"Wow Jiyeon you sure look beautiful!" Lay exclaimed. All the guys came in and stared wide eyed at our beauty.

Suho came up to me. "The dress really fits you well." I blushed and thanked him for the compliment. He smiled and patted my head. We stayed smiling at each other.

"Ahem..sorry to interrupt but shouldn't it be time to get going?" Kai pointed out.

"haha you're right. Let's get going everyone." Suho said as he held out his hand to me. Smiling, I took it and we all filed out. We all got into Sehun's family limo and after a little more than a hour drive, we arrived.

-No One POV-

The three girls stared at awe at the beauty of the room.The boys smirked at their amazement as they were already used to seeing places like these. Chanyeol poked each of them to get them out of their trance.

Massimo-Restaurant-Oyster-Bar.jpg

"Stop staring and get moving already!" He said as he pushed Amber towards their table. Everyone else followed suit. After getting directed to their table, the group sat down.

-Avery POV-

I sat in between Suho and Lay. Even though we have sat down, I was still holding hands with Suho. I wasn't complaining though. His hand felt very warm and comfortable against mine. We all broke off into little group chats.

-30 minutes later-

After the speeches ended, food was brought out.

sk_710x220_businessmeals.jpg (Avery food)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWw206GGhy2MTpGsqyrHw (Suho food)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS22jwlJ3_gDFVj5mFee2r(Lay food)

 

My mouth watered at the sight of my plate. It looked so good. I was a bit sad to separate from Suho but the food overcame me. I instantly smiled after taking the bite of the shrimp. It was seasoned and cooked just right.

"is it really that good?" Suho asked. I nodded and he opened his mouth. "Ahh~" I giggled a bit before cutting a piece and feeding it to him. He happily munched on it. "Mmm It is good." He said before we both laughed a bit.

"HEY! I wanna be fed too!" Lay exclaimed as he opened his mouth too. I let out a sigh before doing the same to him. He smiled contently.

"Dawn would have loved to taste that. She loved seafood." He whispered as he stared at my plate. I patted his shoulder. He would have these moments of remembering about her. He would always have the same longing look but also that soft smile as if he was looking back at a certain memory. He smiled at me before cutting a piece of his meat and putting it against my lips. "Ahh~" he said. I smiled before opening my mouth.

For some reason, I decided to look over at Kris. He was quietly eating as Jiyeon chatted endlessly to him. For some odd reason, I felt a bit empty. I decided I needed some fresh air since I didn't want to continue the night with this down feeling. I didn't want the others to notice either.

I got up and everyone looked at me. "I'll be right back." I simply said before smiling and walking away.

I leaned against the balcony's railing.

granada-alhambra-nasrid-palace-balcony-n

I let the wind blow against me. The view was beautiful but I wasn't focusing on it. I was too deep in my thoughts.

Why was it that when I have someone as nice and perfect as Suho, my mind still only thinks of Kris? I mean like Suho is just amazing to me. I know I should be falling for him but yet I can't completely. I know I shouldn't be feeling like this to him. I mean he is dating one of my best friend. How could I let myself feel like this? I've been trying to forget but why is it so hard?

-cough cough-

I jumped a bit and turned surprised to see him. Kris. Why must he be here?

We stood. No one spoke.

I was about to leave when he spoke first.

"You really look beautiful in that dress." I quietly thanked him, but not looking at him. "You look just like her.." he said softly.

"Like Dawn?" I asked without thinking. He immidately tensed up and turned to face me.

"How do you know about her?" He said with a tone that was a bit lower than usual.

"L-Lay told me." I said. I don't know why but I was getting a bit afraid.

He loosened a bit before smiling a little. "It's true you do remind me of her. Your aura. Your smile. Just reminds me so much of her." I nodded. "But I know that's not why I can't stop thinking of you."

I looked at him shocked. What did he just say? Did I hear that correctly?

He walked closer to me as I continued to stare at him. I was frozen with disbelief.

"Avery I-"

"There you two are!" We both jumped at the voice. It was Amber and Lay. Amber ran up to us as Lay stood there, observing us. For some reason, I had a feeling he already sensed something and was trying to piece things together.

"COME ON! IT'S DESSERT TIME!" Amber said as she pulled me away. I could hear let out a frustrated sigh before following us. Lay quietly walked beside Kris as Amber happily talked about the wonderful desserts they were serving. Honestly, desserts were the last thing on my mind.

We sat back down at out seats.

"You alright?" Suho asked as soon as I sat down. I smiled a little at him, assuring him I was fine. He smiled relieved. I looked over at Kris and Jiyeon.

"It's so yummy!" Jiyeon exclaimed. She scooped a bit and lifted it to Kris's mouth. He opened his mouth slowly before eating the piece. "Yummy right?" Kris nodded. Jiyeon smiled adoringly at him before kissing him on the lips.

I looked down at my dessert. I smiled a little at it. Silly me, how could I let myself believe his words. He probably didn't mean it that way either. I mean he has someone like Jiyeon as a girlfriend.

I looked back up. Jiyeon was smiling brightly at Kris as he was smiling slightly at her. They looked perfect for each other. So perfect. Silly me ......

----------------------------------------

SOWWIE!!! FOR UPDATING SO SLOWLY!!!!

I know this is still not good but I've changed this so many times that I'm just tired of changing it so BLAH...

ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please :)