5

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

Today is Saturday so Avery is being lazy.

-Avery POV-

I snuggled deeper into my bed's warmth as my light poured into my room. GIving up, I got up and stretched my arms. At that same moment, my phone rang. It was Amber.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Amber said cheerfully.

"Good morning." I said as I rubbed my eyes. I could hear some laughter in the background

"Where are you Amber?"

"At the relaxation area."

"With Jiyeon?"

"Yep and the other guys. I didn't call you earlier since i knew you wouldn't be awake yet. Since you're awake now, how about coming down. It's already past lunch time but there's a little shop and kitchen here."

"hmm...I don't know.." I wanted to go and have Amber cook me something but then the guys were there too. It seemed like they were all friends and I'm still the awkward one.

"Come on AVERYYY~" Jiyeon had grabbed the phone and was whining for me to come. I let out a sigh.

"Fine I'll be there in a few." I could hear her cheer in victory before hanging up. I threw my phone on my bed and got up to get ready.

-30 minutes later-

I walked towards the relaxation building. I haven't been yet so I was a bit curious on how it looked it. Did it really have everything we could possibly want to relax with?

As I walked down the hallway, the girls that passed by me snickered and pointed at me. I rolled my eyes at them as I tried to ignore their annoying snobbiness.

I'm sorry that I don't wear sparkly expensive clothing and the highest of heels like you girls do. I rather be comfortable then have to wear short as heck clothes and high heels. Comfort always come first.

The automatic door slid open as it felt my presence. I walked in and scanned the area. It was extremely spacious room. There were a bunch of comfy chairs, couches,and bean bags scattered around the room. There was one huge flat screen tv on the right side wall. There was some drama playing. All the seats were taken. Everyone was intently watching the it too. I didn't see Amber or Jiyeon. I noticed that there were 3 other doorways on the left side wall. I walked to them. The one closest said "Kitchen". The middle one said "Spa, studio, arcade, etc". The last one said "Back". My guts were telling me they were there so I walked through the last one.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLSDsJs3zsqJavTNn4lGj

Amber and Jiyeon were sitting on the couch and noticed me right when I walked in.

"AVERY!" Jiyeon screamed as she jumped on me. I laughed.

"Hi to you too!"

"What took you so long?" Amber said.

"It's Saturday. I can be as slow as I want" I said as I stuck my tongue out at her. We walked to the couches and sat down. Almost immediately, a bunch of guys walked over to talk to Jiyeon, who was happy to recieve attention. They chatted together.

I turned to see Amber watching the TV. I tried watching with her but I was too distracted. I looked around the deck. Where were the guys?

"Wondering where the guys are?" Amber asked as she playfully nudged.

"Psht. W-What are you talking about? I..I was just looking around." I smiled a little at her.

"Sure you were." She rolled her eyes as she ruffled my hair. I pouted and fixed it.

"They're out there playing." She pointed to the field in the back. I nodded.

"Wanna go see?" I looked at surprised. Before I could reply, she grabbed my hand and dragged me over. She pushed the little gate door open we stepped out. I was mezmerized.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ExkbT66aQamGh7hejkO

(a/n there are no chairs in the front or the rock thing. The area of water is not there. The grass is extended over it. so it makes it into a big grass field)

They were playing soccer together. I've watched so many soccer games in my life but never had one made me watch so intently. They were all sweaty but yet they didn't look like they were tired one bit. They were laughing and playing competively together. Their friendship must be really strong. It was fun watching them.

They noticed us or more like Amber. They waved at us(her) and she waved back eagerly. I just shyly looked away. I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Suho.

YAH! Don't look away >:(

Confused, I looked up. He was there. With his gleaming smile, he was waving at me. I slightly waved at him.

He was part of that group?

How come I didn't notice before?

Amber nudged me. "What's wrong? You look dumbfounded." Still a bit shocked, I just shook my head.

We didn't notice that Jiyeon had walked over to us. She jumped on us, one arm around each of us.

"Aren't they so perfect?" Amber laughed and flicked  forehead. Instead of whining to us, she smiled brightly and looked forward.

"OPPAS!" She ran towards them. Then Amber did too. I just stood there, watching them.

They looked so friendly together. If I never knew them, I would have thought that they've been friends for a long time.

I honestly didn't like that. That meant Amber and Jiyeon were one step farther away from me. I'm afraid they might leave me since I lack too much.

My phone vibrated again.

Why the sad face? :(

I looked up to see Suho looking at me with a worried expression. I shook my head and slightly smiled at him. I suddenly felt tired and wanted to leave so I turned around and stared to walk away.

I've only walked past the gate before someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see again a worried Suho. He held up his phone screen.

What's wrong?

Again I just shook my head and smiled before trying to walk away but he wouldn't let me. By now, the others had caught up to us.

"Avery why are you leaving already?" Jiyeon asked.

I felt awkward having everyone's attention on me.

"Ohh..umm..just wanted to grab something to eat." Suho finally let go of my wrist and relaxed. Why was he so worried for anyways?

"OH YEA! I forgot that you haven't eaten yet. Let me go cook you something in the kitchen." Amber pulled me away. Jiyeon skipped along.

-No One POV-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuSG0_QMcxD-BGzL6NAb0

The girls have arrived at the kitchen. No one else was in there. Amber was pulling things out from the refrigerator while Avery and Jiyeon were sitting on the chairs.

-Avery POV-

"Is there always food in there?" I asked. Amber shook her head but continued to work so Jiyeon answered instead.

"You buy your own food and then put it in a cubby with your name on it." Jiyeon said as she span around her chair. I nodded in understanding as I also started spinning in the chair.

-10 minutes later-

Amber was still cooking as we just waited. Jiyeon was busily texting on her phone as I just watched Amber cook.

"When did you become friends with Suho?" JIyeon said breaking the silence.

I was a bit surprised at the question. "umm...I met him yesterday at the library"

She nodded.

"Just yesterday? I thought you guys met longer since he ran over to stop you." Amber said setting the finished food in front of me. Jiyeon nodded in agreement.

I shrugged and started eating.

Almost done eating, Jiyeon let out a sigh and then a giggle. Amber and I eyed confusingly. She just continued to giggle like a little girl. Amber and I made eye contact before inching closer to her.

"Jiyeon do you have something share with us?" I asked as Amber wiggled her eyebrows.

She turned around and we followed. She was still smiling brightly and fiddling with her hair. This is new to us. Amber and I have never seen her act like this before.

We kept nudging her as she kept giggling to herself. I pouted at her stubborness. I looked at Amber who looked at me. Then an idea popped up in my mind and I smiled. Amber looked at me confused before she caught on and smiled with me. I mouthed 1,2,3 and then we tickled Jiyeon to the floor. She struggled against us as we kept tickling her.

"O-Ok! I-I'll hahaha tell haha you guys STOP!" She screamed/laughed. We smiled.

We all sat cross legged on the floor. Jiyeon continued with her little giggles as we waited impatiently for her to tell us.

"TELL US ALREADY!" I shouted at her.

"I'M GONNA TICKLE YOU IF YOU DON'T START!" Amber added.

"ok ok calm down. patience is important you know." we glared at her. She just innocently smiled at us.

She signalled for us to come closer. We did. She looked around, making sure no one was here or near to hear.

"I'm truly in love." she whispered before giggling like a little girl again.

Amber and my eyes grew wide as realized what she just said.

"Seriously?" I asked. She nodded while smiling.

I looked at Amber. We were both surprised. Don't misunderstand. I mean like it's just Jiyeon has always liked to play with boys' feelings and she has told us a few times that she "likes" someone. Still this is the first time she has ever told us she's in "love" with someone. She didn't even say "I think" in the sentence.

"WHO WHO WHO!?" Amber asked with impatience.

"the guy who I said I thought I liked."

Amber and I looked at each other. Who could it be? We started thinking hard. Who who who? wait...could it be....

"Kris?" I asked as a whisper.

Jiyeon immediately started smiling brightly and acting all happy. Amber became super happy too.

"OMG OMG OMG! " I didn't hear the rest of what Amber screamed. For some reason, I didn't feel the same happy feeling as them. Instead I felt an unknown feeling. It felt like sadness but yet also jealousy and a bit of confusion. I just stared at them, trying to figure out the feeling.

"Isn't it such a good thing Avery?" Amber asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"O-Of course it is." I smiled and joined their happy jump but yet the unknown feeling wouldn't let me go.

Why am I feeling like this?

---------------------------------------------------------------

no school :) but mom made me do SO MANY chores since Chinese New Year is coming. clean clean clean.. I hate cleaning XP

hope you guys like this update. ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe please :)