6

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

About a month has past. Jiyeon and Amber have been more busy with their sports commitments, which leads Avery to hang around the library more often.

-Avery POV-

Like always, the bell rang signalling the end of class. Like always, Jiyeon talks to Kris and waves to me before rushing to practice. Like alway, I feel Lay staring at me. Finally, like always I gather my belongings and walk to the library.

I walk the opposite direction as everyone else, who were eager to leave the building as soon as possible. Some bump into purposelly but I ignore them and walk faster toward my heaven.

-5 minutes later-

I put my stuff on the table and fall on to the seat. I've been here for over a month but yet this place tires me out completely. I'm still not used to the rich people way of thinking. Some rich people just need to be slapped across the face in order to learn.

I looked out the window and saw that it was lightly snowing. I got off the chair and walked to the balcony. I opened the doors and walked outside.There was a thin coat of fluffy snow already. I could feel my feet crashing the soft snow. I grazed my finger against the snow on the railing. Everything was turning white. The usual green color was slowly disappearing. I was so focused on the falling snow that I didn't even realize how cold it was.

"YAH! What are you doing? Come in!" I turned around and see Suho coming towards me. I smile.

Throughout the past month, Suho and I have become closer. We text often. He tries to come to this room as often as possible and for as long as possible. Since he's on the swimming team, it's quite hard but since he's already the best male swimmer the coach let's him come later or leave earlier than the rest. It's nice having him with me when I'm alone. Company is always nice especially when the company understands and doesn't insult your doings.

Suho touches my face before frowning.

"You're freezing. come on let's go back in." He walks behind me and push me back inside. Pouting, I watch as he closes the door.

I grab my notepad and write in it.I still was not confident in speaking Korean. I like the snow!

He lets out a small chuckle before ruffling my hair. "I do too but your health is more important."

I continued to pout as we sat in the chairs. We both pulled out our homeworks and started doing them. Of course we would get sidetracked by doodling on each other's papers.

We were busy laughing about the doodle Suho drew that we didn't hear someone come in.

"Ahem" We turned our heads to see who it was. My eyes grew wide as Suho's disappeared from his smile.

"Hi Kris!" Suho said eagerly as I looked back to my homework. I've been avoiding Kris as much as I could. It was hard for me to see him for some reason. He made me feel so weird. I've never felt like that before so I was a little afraid of it. That also meant I still had the keychain.

"Aren't you suppose to be at practice?" Suho asked.

"The coach is focusing on the girls first so we have a break. I bumped into your coach. He wants you at practice right now. Something about helping Jiyeon."

Suho nodded before starting to pack up. I pouted. I didn't want him to leave. As mean as it sounds, I was sick of having guys leave me for Jiyeon but it can't be helped. I must sound so bad but can't I be sometimes?

Suho smiled apolgetically at me but I smiled back to reassure him that it's ok. He patted Kris's shoulder before running off. Kris stared at me as I tried not to look back. Finally he turned around and was about to walk away.

"Wait!" I said. He stopped and turned to me. I could tell he was a bit taken aback. I walked up to him. He looked at me, waiting for me to do something.

"Is this yours?" I said softly as I took the keychain out of my jacket pocket.

His eyes grew big as he realized what it was. He snatched out my hand before glaring at me.

"Did you have it the whole time?" I nodded as I looked to the ground unable to look him in the eye.

"I knew I dropped it here. Why didn't you give it to me earlier?" He was basically screaming at me.

"I'm sorry. I just never found the time or remembered to.."

"You should give back what's not yours, didn't your parents teach you that?!" He was extremely mad but mentioning my parents like that is unacceptable.

"Hey! Don't talk as if my parents are horrible people." I finally look up. His eyes were piercing and full of anger.

"Why the heck are you getting so worked up over a keychain anyways?" This was the first time I've ever seen someone reacting like this to a keychain.

"People like you won't understand." He said, sounding more like a growl, before walking away.

What the heck? I don't understand why the heck I feel so weird around him. Now he just pisses me off.

I pack my own stuff and return to my dorm. I toss everything on the ground and jump on to my bed.

I put my hand in my pocket, grasping nothing. Oh yea. I gave the keychain back. AISH! Now I have nothing to let my anger out. I sit up and look outside. It was getting dark. Students were walking in and out the building.

Now that I think of it..I am the wrong one...I should have given it back sooner. Now I feel guilty as heck. I pouted and fall back on to my bed.

I wonder what's so special about the keychain?

----------------------------------------------------

Life without electricity, heat, internet is a VERY hard life. well here's another update.....ignore mistakes please !

Comment and Subscribe please :)

CAN'T WAIT FOR IDOL OLYMPICS :)