3

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

The girls had gotten up and changed already. They had just arrived at the cafeteria for breakfast. Many other students were there too. The three got in line to get there food.

-Avery POV-

As we were walking to an empty table, I kept pulling my skirt down. I was so uncomfortable in them like why the heck is this school encouraging short skirts. I feel like if I bend down, everyone will be able to see my underwear.

I could tell that several guys were already drolling over Jiyeon and Amber. They looked so good in them especially with there amazing body figure. I, on the other hand, didn't have such an amazing figure so I looked fat compared to them. It's not the first time I felt like this and I'm sure it's not the last since I hate working out and they love to.

We finally sat down. I was feeling even more uncomfortable when I was eating and people were staring at us. CAN'T WE EAT IN PEACE?! I wanted to hide in a corner.

"Oh when I went to the relaxtion area last night, I overheard some girls talking about a group of really hot guys that go to school here." Jiyeon started.

"Really?" Amber said well devouring her breakfast, obviously not interested in the conversation.

"Yea. There is a total of 12 of them. 4 seniors. 5 juniors. 3 sophmores."

"Oh so we might have them in our class." Amber said getting a little interested.

"Yea from what I heard, they are the definition of perfect. Smart, rich, handsome, talented but their personalities are all different." Jiyeon said excited.

"you should really interested in them Jiyeon" I said finally. I was playing with the keychain. I brought it along in case I see him.

"Of course! Maybe I can get one of them, then my life would be all set." she smiled happily. She always dreamed of marrying rich and then not having to work. Not to be mean, but she is quite a lazy person.

"Aren't you guys interested?"

"Ehh.. a little I guess." Amber said well yawning.

"you?" Jiyeon pointed at me.

"not really. it wouldn't matter if I was anyways since I'm practically nothing." I said with a shrug, still playing with the keychain.

"You guys can be so boring sometimes but I still love you two." she said as she gave us a little hug.

Suddenly the cafeteria shouted geting really loud. Girls were running towards the entrance and screaming at the top of their lungs. My head was about to burst from annoyance. When one of the girls bumped into my shoulder without saying sorry, I had enough. I wanted to get out and I was going to get out of this chaotic room.

"What's going on?" Amber said while covering her ears slightly. Jiyeon was trying to figure it out. Why the heck do they still want to stay here?

"I'll see you guys later." I said as I got up and tried to get out. I needed my peace and I knew exactly where to go. I went out the door leading to the outside instead of the inside since I knew it would be impossible to get through that crowd. I looked back to see a huge crowd forming. I couldn't really tell why but I didn't really care either. I shook my head at the sight and walked out.

-20 minutes later-

I walked up and up until I finally reached the room from yesterday. I walked in slowly and looked around. I couldn't help feeling disappointed about not seeing him again. I walked out on to the balcony.

I leaned against the railing and looked out at the scenary. This school put a lot of effort in maintaining their land. I mean like the grass looks way too pretty to be grass even after being stomped on so many times. The light breeze blew at me, messing my hair a little. I tucked some hair behind my ear. I was still wondering if I made the right choice of coming here. What would I be doing if I didn't come along. I pulled out the keychain again.

I wonder if he realized that he lost this. I started thinking about him. He was so handsome. So perfect. I felt my heart beating rapidly. Wait. Why are you beating so hard? Is something wrong? I've never felt like this before. I pouted and heard the first bell ring. Class was almost starting. I put the keychain back in my pocket and started walking out.

I saw Jiyeon and Amber walking towards me after I closed the library's doors.

"There you are. We were wondering where you went." JIyeon said as she came beside me.

"See. I told you she would be here." Amber said, coming to my other side. I smiled apolgetically to them before we walked towards class.

Our classrooms were right next to each other. Everyone was already inside. We waved good bye to Amber as the final bell rang. Jiyeon opened the door and walked in first. The teacher smiled at us as the students stared at us. I felt my hands get sweaty. I hated attention.

"Class this is Park Jiyeon and Ly Avery. They will be part of our class from now on so please help them. I am Mrs. Lee."

The students contiuned to stare at us. There were 15 other students. I could see some of the guys checking Jiyeon out. I rolled my eyes at them but I don't blame them. Jiyeon did look amazing in the uniform.

Jiyeon bowed. "Hello. I am Park Jiyeon. Please take care of me." Some of the guys whistled at her. The teacher glared at them.

I awkwardly bowed. "Hello. I am Ly Avery. Please take care of me." I copied Jiyeon since I still didn't know how to speak Korean well but I could understand if someone was talking to me.The students just stared at me. Some where talking to each other as they pointed to at me, slightly laughing. I wanted to wear pants so badly.

"Ok let's see where we shall put you guys. Jiyeon you sit in the middle row next to emty seat. Avery sit at the last seat next to the window." Mrs.Lee said before going to do something on her desk. We nodded. Jiyeon smiled at me before going to her seat. Immediately, the boys near her started talking to her. They were amazed at her perfect Korean. I let out a sigh before going to my seat.

I took my seat, unlike Jiyeon nobody talked or even looked at me. I pouted as I stared at the seat next to mine. Two desks were put together. I wonder who sat there or if anyone sat there. Mrs. Lee started talking and writing things on the board. I turned my attention to the windows. I'm already knew what she was teaching so why not enjoy nature instead?

Then the door slid open and everyone turned towards the door as I was still staring at the window. I could hear some girls squealing and go crazy so I got curious and looked over. My eyes went wide when I saw the people who got all the attention. There were 3 guys and 1 of them was the keychain's owner.

"Boys what did I say about being late?" Mrs. Lee folded her arms around her chest as she stared at them.

"We're sorry but we helping the lunch ladies clean the cafeteria. If you want, we can go get a pass." One of the other guys said. He was so cute. Some of the girls were pretending to faint after hearing him speak. I rolled my eyes at them. So stupid.

"No need Luhan. Just don't be late next time you three. Now go to your seats." They bowed and went to their seats. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was still so handsome. I couldn't believe we were in the same seat. I watched as he took the seat next to Jiyeon. I felt my heart hurt a little. I kinda wanted him to seat next to me. The other two guys went to their seats and of course I was still sitting alone. Oh well...I guess that's ok.

The class went on but I couldn't stop staring at him. Suddenly I felt someone stare at me and turned in their direction. It was the third guy that came in with Luhan and the keychain's owner. I blushed slightly before looking away. I secretly peeked at him. He wasn't looking at me anymore. He was pretty handsome too. He had nice features too and had this comfortable aura.

-4 hours later-

Finally it was lunch time. I wasn't used to sitting for so long. I was used to getting up and walking to the different classrooms. I stood up and remembered the keychain. I wanted to return it. Then I noticed that Jiyeon was talking to him but he wasn't really interested. Finally they stopped talking and I thought I could go up to him. His friends went up to him and then girls and some guys crowded around them as they walked out the room. I pouted as I still held the keychain.

At least I knew that I will be able to give it back. Don't worry keychain you'll be back to you owner soon. Again I put the keychain back in my pockets. Amber came in.

"Yo!" She said as she walked to Jiyeon and signalled me to come closer. I smiled and walked over. We walked to the cafeteria and got out food before finding a table.

Well we were eating, I noticed that Jiyeon was super smiley and happy. So did Amber.

"Ok what's up with you?" Amber said curiously. I nodded.

She giggled a little. "I think I'm in love." Amber and me smiled happily and started jumping up and down as we pestered her to tell us who.

"OK OK OK! I'll tell you guys.' She signalled us to come closer. We did.

"I like Kris." she whispered and started giggling even more.

"Who is that?" Amber asked. I was curious too.

"He's the guy who sits next to me." She said as she looked at me. "The really tall and handsome one. He's one of the really hot guys I was talking about earlier.I'm so happy that I came here."

"T-That was fast don't you think?" I stuttered.

She wiggled her finger in front of me.

"Oh No no no! It was definitely love at first sight. I'm gonna make him like me back !" She said full of confidence. Amber and her started talking about what she should do to get him as I just smiled a little at them.

I don't know why but I felt my heart hurt a little hearing her talk about liking him. They continued chatting as I just nodded and smied at them occasionally.

Finally lunch ended and it was back to class.

-3 hours later-

The end of the day bell rang. Everyone stretched out there tired limbs. People hurriedly ran out of class. I went up to Jiyeon. She was talking to Kris, Luhan, and the other guy Lay. She introduced me and I bowed. I felt uncomfortable with Lay staring at me.

"I'm gonna go first." I whispered to her ear before waving goodbye and leaving. I walked out and saw Amber.

"Are you going back to your dorm?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"The basketball coach called for me. Sorry. Where's Jiyeon?"

I pointed at classroom. Amber walked closer and saw her talking with the guys. Other guys had gathered around them too.

"Wow. She sure is going for him." Amber laughingly said. I nodded slightly. "Well. I'll talk with you later." She hugged me before running away.

I looked at JIyeon and the guys again. I was kinda jealous of her...but I guess it's not her fault that I was born to plain for guys to take interest in. I let out a sigh before walking towards the my sanctuary, the library.

Again I walked to the room. I sat on one of the chairs and took out the keychain again.

So your owner is Kris......AISH! I could have given it back then. Why do I keep forgetting?

For some reason, my head felt so heavy so I put my head down and closed my eyes. In my hand, I held the keychain tightly.

-3 hours later-

I felt one of my pockets vibrating. Slowly I opened my eyes and reached for it. It was Amber.

"Hello?" I said sleepily, while rubbing my eyes.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She screamed. I put the phone farther away from my ear. It was too loud for my ears to handle.

"I'm at the library.why?" starting to wake up more.

"Do you know what time it is?" I looked at my phone to see that it was 6:50pm. My eyes widened . How the heck did I fall asleep for this long?

"oh wow I fell asleep." starting to gather my belongings.

"good thing I called you then. I knocked on your door around 5:40 to see if you wanted to eat dinner with me but you didn't answer so I just went. I knocked again just now and you didn't answer so I got worried."

"didn't you eat dinner with Jiyeon?"

"no. she went to eat with those guys. She's not back though."

"She sure is trying hard."

"well Jiyeon for you. Won't even try for school but do anything for guys." we laughed together.

"well I'll see what I can get at the cafeteria and then go back."

"ok text me when you get back."

"yes mom!" I empathized the "mom" part. Before she could yell at me, I hung up.

I puffed my cheeks as I walked out of the library. It was quiet now in the hallways. kinda scary to be honest. I made my way to the cafeteria.Students were still eating but the lunch ladies were starting to clean up since dinner ends at 7:15. I grabbed an apple, a ham and cheese sandwich, and a carton of chocolate milk. I asked for a little baggie and put the food in it.

I thanked the lunch ladies before exiting the school and going towards the dorm building. It was a bit breezy tonight so I hugged myself a bit. I walked alone. No one else was walking on the path. I kicked a rock as I walked. It was the only thing entertaining me.

Suddenly I heard loud laughter from behind me. I turned around to see who it was coming from. I couldn't really see in the darkness so I squinted a bit. All I saw was a big group of people. I still couldn't figure out who they were until one of them ran up to me.

It was Jiyeon.

She hugged me. "Why are you here alone? Where's Amber?"

"oh umm...She's in the dorm. I fell asleep at the library."

"See even you can get bored of the library." I awkwardly laughed.

"Wait. Let me introduce to my new friends. Remember the group of hot guys, well I befriended them. It was pretty easy." She smiled at me, not entirely innocent.

"Um..no it's fine.." I tried walking away but she pulled me back. The guys finally caught up to us. They all stared at me. Again with the staring. AISH WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE STARING AT ME!?

"You guys. This is one of closest friends, Avery." I bowed awkwardly.

"Avery. This is Tao, Suho, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen, Xiumin,Sehun,Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kris. Xiumin, Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun are seniors. Tao, Sehun, and Kai are sophmores. Chen and Kyungsoo are juniors like us. I'm sure you know Luhan, Lay, and Kris are juniors since they are in our class." I nodded. They all bowed at me.

"Umm..I'm gonna get going." I said before running towards the dorm building. I could hear Jiyeon yelling at me but I ignored it.

I was huffing and puffing once I reached the elevator. I needed to work out more. The doors opened and I walked in. I pressed the button before leaning against the wall. I got off and walked towards my dorm. I texted Amber that I was back before unlocking my door.

I went to shower first. Afterwards I sat on the couch, sideways with my legs bent. I started eating as I stared out. I could see Jiyeon and the guys walking in. She looked so happy. I could already feel our friendship become distant since all she is thinking about are the guys.

This is why I hate guys sometimes. They were so bothersome with their different point of views. They always break friendships too. For example, our friendship with Jiyeon is slowly breaking. I pouted at that thought.

Pushing all those useless thoughts, I cleaned my mess and started doing homework. It was almost 10 when I finished so I decided to sleep.

Closing my lights, I laid in bed. Without realizing it, I was still holding on to the keychain as I closed my eyes.

It comforted me in my loneliness.

-------------------------------------------------

ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe :)