14

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

Avery leaned against the fence of the tiny balcony. She had her eyes closed as she listened to her music, hoping to drain yesterday's events out of herself. She still couldn't believe what had happened. She couldn't believe the dirty thoughts that had been in her mind.

So absorbed, she didn't notice the figure sliding the door. The figure watched her,studying her.

-Avery POV-

For some reason, I felt like I was being watched. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see Lay. I blinked a few more times to make sure that he was actually there.

Slowly I asked. "Why are you here?"

He continued to stare at me.

"If you have nothing to say, please leave." I said slowly, piecing the sentence in my mind.

"Everyone wants you to come downstairs." He said before leaving.

I heard the door close and stood up. I guess I should just go down. I can't keep myself holed up like this anyways.

Quietly as possible, I walked down the stairs. Everyone was talking and enjoying each other, nothing different. Amber was the first to notice me.

"Avery!" She shouted and hugged me. I slowly hugged her back as I stared at Lay. For once it wasn't him doing the staring but me.

"Are you hungry? You didn't come down for breakfast." Amber asked. I could see concern written all over her face. I felt bad for making her worry.

I smiled at her and shook my head. I wasn't hungry.

"Well since everyone is here now, what should we do today?" Kai asked.

"we should have Jiyeon choose since you know..." Sehun suggested. Everyone nodded and looked at Jiyeon. She pouted and thought for some time.

"I don't know." She said, shyly.

'Wait Kai didn't you go to that spa place last time?" Luhan asked.

"Yea. It was nice."

"Why don't we go there then? A little relaxing would be nice for everyone."

No one really said anything but just stare at each other.

"Ok then let's get ready and leave." Kai said as he got up from his seat and started up the stairs.

-50 minutes later-

I walked quietly behind everyone as we approached the place.

Kai went to the front desk to arrange things as we stood and waited for him to come back.

I leaned against the smooth wall as I stared at the floor. Lay walked over to me and leaned next to me. I looked at him. He didn't look at me. Awkwardly, I looked away towards the others who were grouped together. About 15 minutes past before Kai returned. He handed her our room key. With the key in hand, we three girls went towards the girl's changing rooms and the guys went to theirs.

We walked down the hallway that led to the changing rooms. It was calming with the water pathway by the sidewalk. I looked up to see 3 more levels above.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8cy03ImzSs6BWaWOt0c7

Amber held the door for me. I smiled as I entered. There were several small rooms inside for changing. After about 3 minutes of trying to find the right room, I finally got a door to open. By the time I got in, Jiyeon was finished changing and was exiting.

"You haven't changed yet?" She asked as she tightened her robe.

"Took awhile to find this stupid room." I said before closing the door.

"Well I'm going first. See you!" Jiyeon shouted as she exited the changing room.

I stripped my clothing off and put on my dry bathing suit. Kai told us to bring them since there were some swimming pools here. As I putting it on, I heard Amber's door open.

"You done yet Avery?"

"uh no."

"I'll wait for you then."

"No. go on ahead. I'll be fine."

"You sure?" I slightly opened the door, shielding my body as much as possible, and poked my head out.

"Just go missy" I gestured her to go. She shrugged before smiling and leaving. I closed the door and continued changing. Once I finished, I checked my reflection before exiting the changing room.

I didn't know where the others were so I walked cluelessly until I found a wall with a map. I scanned through it, watching as red lights went on and off, signalling if the room was in use or not. I noticed a room was not being used and decided why not get a massage.

I walked up to the room and pressed the red button next to it, signalling the person in charge of the place that I was waiting. Carefully, I opened the door and stepped in. It was a simple layout but simple is always the most comfortable 

.sofitel-lyon-bellecour-modern-minimalist

I stood in front of the black cups, which had a small fire in them. I wondered how it would feel to touch flame. I bent down to reach eye level with the flame. I stood up right when the person who was gonna give my massage knocked and entered.

"Please take your robe off and lay down on your belly."

I nodded and quickly laid down once I stripped. I was a bit embarrassed. She covered half of me with a blanket.

"Comfortable?"

I nodded. She started. At first, I was a bit tense but then I relaxed into her touches. Soon I had closed my eyes and let myself be taken over by the relaxing feel.

-No One POV-

After about 90 minutes, the lady finished the session. She softly shook Avery to wake her up. Avery slowly opened her eyes. The lady informed her that she was done. Avery nodded and thanked the lady before she left. Avery took her time putting on her robe. She felt so relaxed. It was as if stress was never there.

After tightening her robe, she exited the room. She closed her eyes as she stretched out her arms, letting a relaxed sigh.

She jumped in surprise after feeling someone tap her shoulders.

-Avery POV-

I felt someone tap my shoulders and jumped. I turned around to see a super smiley Chen.

"haha sorry for scaring you." He said as he continued to laugh softly. I pouted and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Relaxed?" I nodded.

"Feel better?" I knew what he referring to and slowly nodded my head.

"Where are the others?" I slowly asked him.

"Oh there at one of the pools. I'm going there now. follow me!" He said as he pushed me forward. I laughed a little before pushing his hands away. We walked happily towards the pool.

We walked for awhile. I found out that he had an older brother named Jongdae. His father owned a famous restaurant in France. His mother was the head chef there.

Finally we reached the pool.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdRnAo8IoxyZ2r35qAYnL

"Took you guys long enough!" Chanyeol said as he splashed us with water. I pouted. He really liked splashing people.

Chen went right in and swam to Xiumin who was trying to piggyback Luhan. I took off my robe and slowly entered, swimming over to Amber.

She smiled as she saw me. "You look way better." she said approvingly.

"I feel way better haha" We both laughed. She went back to her conversation with Lay. I could feel him looking at me as he talked calmly with Amber. Feeling awkward like always, I scanned the area. That's strange. Where is Jiyeon? Wait. Where's Kris too?

I tapped on Amber's shoulder. She turned to me.

"Where's Jiyeon and Kris?"

She looked around before shrugging. "They were here when I got here." She said as she focused back on Lay.

I felt strange. I'm not jealous. Just uneasy about only them two together. NOT JEALOUS!

I tried to not think about them. It wasn't working especially with Lay staring at me. Maybe I just need to be alone.

I got out of the pool.

"Where are you going?" Amber asked loudly.

"Just wanna walk around a bit." I said as I put my robe back on.

I walked down the hallway, where more pools were located.  Each pool had a nice big window so I could see whether or not it was empty. I passed by about 3 that had strangers in them. There were about 4 more in this hallway. I wonder if there would be an empty on. As I walked towards the next pool, I spotted a random small kitty near the wall where the window to next pool was.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZhNFEw_4UbsvynrvnLbz

Why in the world was there a kitty here? I bent down near it. I observed it as it observed me. I smiled as I reached out to touch it. Just as I going to touch it, It scratched me and ran away.

I cringed at the pain and on the cut. I hope that kitty isn't infected with some weird disease. I need a band-aid. I got up to go get one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUsRGva2IVQWGHPJvxao5 (a/n ignore the two girls.)

As I got up, I glanced through the window. But then I turned fully to the window, looking at the two people inside.

It was Jiyeon and Kris.

Together.

Kissing.

I felt my heart break. For some reason, I felt like living was worthless. Seeing him and Jiyeon kissing makes feel a different kind of pain. The pain in my finger was completely covered by this pain. Tears slowly fell but I didn't move away. I stood there watching them.

They parted and Kris looked up. He looked at me. I looked at him. I covered my mouth as my tears fell at a fast rate. He continued to just look at me. Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He slowly wrapped his around her but still kept his eyes on me.

I couldn't take it anymore and ran away.

-No One POV-

She ran and ran. Hallway after hallway. Stairs after stairs. She kept going. She didn't know what else to do. Finally she grew tired of running and stopped in the middle of an unknown hallway.

She leaned her back against the wall and slowly sank down to the floor. She she hugged her knees and laid her head against them. Softly she cried.

-Avery POV-

Why do I feel like this? Why does he always make these feelings come out?

I hate these feelings. I hate how I let myself get dominated by these feelings.

"Avery!"

I heard someone scream and then fast footsteps towards me. I felt a presence in front of me. Slowly I lift my head up to see an extremely concerned looking Suho. I hated seeing him worry about me.

I quickly wiped my tears with the robe's sleeves.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked softly but the concern was extremely evident.

I shook my head, unable to look at him.

"Tell me. Tell me why you crying." He said as he lifted my chin up to make me look at him. I wanted to cry even more when I saw the concern on his face. I didn't deserve to have someone like him worry about me. He shouldn't be wasting his worry on me.

I shook my head again and pushed his hand away from my face. He caught my hand and used the other to turn my face towards him again.

His focus changed towards my hand.

"OMO! You're bleeding! Is this why you're crying?" He said as he examined the cut. I was a bit taken aback. I had completely forgotten the cut from earlier.

I quickly nodded. Perfect excuse MWAHAHAHA!

He flicked my forehead. "Yah! You could have just said it from the start. I was so worried. Come on let's go get it treated."

He got up and offered a hand to me. I shyly took it and let him help me up. I thanked him.

-15 minutes later-

"There we go."He said after wrapping the band-aid on my finger. I thanked him.

He ruffled my hair. "Next time don't feel shy or afraid about telling me the truth. You can tell me anything got it?"

I looked into his eyes and only saw sincerity. His words made me feel happy. I've never heard anyone other than Amber and Jiyeon say that to me. Even my parents don't.  Smiling, I nodded my head.

"We should go change now. Everyone else probably already did." He said as he got up and walked to the door. I nodded in agreement and followed him.

-No One POV-

Avery and Suho separated as they went to their changing rooms. Avery hestitated a little before opening the door. She didn't want to see Jiyeon yet.

Slowly, I opened the door. Of course right when I step in, I see Jiyeon.

"Oh there you are missy. We wondering where you went." Jiyeon said as she dried her hair.

I slightly smiled before walking past her towards my room. I let out a sigh as I closed the door. When I look Jiyeon, all I can see is Kris and her kissing. Pushing the images away, I gathered my stuff to take a shower.

Softly, I closed my door after stepping out once I was done changing. I saw Jiyeon smiling brightly as she tried to avoid looking at Amber.

"Avery don't you think Jiyeon especially smily right now." She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I awkwardly nodded. "U-uh yea. D-Did something happen?" I stuttered. I already knew the answer but I had to act as if I didn't.  But then maybe it was just a one time thing. Or maybe it wasn't Jiyeon. I mean like I only saw the back view. Even though the girl was wearing the same swimsuit and had the same back view as Jiyeon, there could be a possibility that it wasn't her...right?

"hehe Nothing in particular." She said in a sing song voice as she happily combed her hair.

"hey hey there was obviously something." Amber teased as she poked Jiyeon.

"Yah! Even if there was, you find out later." Jiyeon said teasingly as she smacked Amber's hand away.

"AHA! SO THERE IS SOMETHING! TELL ME TELL ME!" Amber said as she gave Jiyeon a puppy face.

Jiyeon made a motion of locking her lips before returning to brushing her hair.

"AVERY! JIYEON IS BEING A MEANIE NOT TELLING ME!" Amber cried as she pretended to cry into my shoulders. I awkwardly patted her back.

Once we were all done fixing ourselves, we left the changing room and towards the entrance.

-3 minutes later-

"There you three are" Baekhyun said as we walked closer to them.

"We thought something might have happened to you guys. Suho was super close to getting someone to check up on you guys." Sehun added.

"Gosh is being concerned about others a crime?" Suho replied.

"Well depends who you were actually concerned about."Chen teased. Suho lightly punched Chen who just smiled at me. I was confused.

To no surprise I felt someone staring at me. I turned to face the person but was surprised. It wasn't Lay.

It was Kris.

He was staring at me. Just staring.

I quickly turned around and blushed a little.

"Well then. Let's go home!" Kai said as he turned around to walk towards the exit. One by one we followed him.

-50 minutes later-

We filed out the car and waited for Kai to unlock the door. I couldn't help taking small glances at Jiyeon, who was to no surprise with Kris. Once we entered the house, we all went to do whatever we wanted. I went to the kitchen to grab a snack. By the time, I left the kitchen mostly everyone was crowding around the TV. Quietly, I walked up the stairs. I was tired and needed the bed badly.

I walked down the hallway slowly, tracing my finger along the wall and doors. I was almost to my door when someone stepped out of theirs. I looked up to see Kris. Why is it him? When I don't want to see him the most, he has to appear.

He looked at me. I looked at me. I could feel tears building in my eyes. I brought our eye contact and ran to my door. Hurriedly, I opened it and closed it. I leaned against the door. I gripped onto the doorknob to support myself from falling.

I looked out the windows as more tears fell down my face.

Why does he make me feel so broken?

-------------------------------------

took forever to update XP sowwie..hope it was ok!

ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please !!