10

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

The next day Avery went to class,acting as nothing had happened the day before. Still time by time, her mind would wonder and think about Jiyeon's confession to Kris.

-Avery POV-

I was doodling on my homework. As always, I was sitting in the little room. I couldn't focus. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes.

Did Kris accept her confession?

Were they an item?

Why do I care so much?....

I banged my head on the table. This was not good at all. I was distracted but I didn't even know why I am this distracted.

Wait. I know. I'm worried because of Jiyeon. It's Jiyeon first time confessing. Yep. That's why. Since I am a very good friend, I am concerned about her. Yes that's it!

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and instantly jumped in surprise. I turned around to see a laughing Suho. I pouted.

"That was funny sorry. haha!"

I glared at him and slapped him on the arm.

"OWW! YAH!" He glared at me but I just stuck my tongue ot at him.

"Fine I was gonna tell you something but I guess you don't want to hear it" He said smirking and slowly turning around.

Something to tell me?

I grabbed his arm and he turned around still smirking.

"Wanna know?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Too bad!" He stuck his tongue at him. I pulled on his arm lightly and gave him my best puppy face.

He let out a sigh before ruffling my hair. I smiled brightly. He was always a er for puppy faces.

"Let's sit down first. My legs are tired."

I nodded and we walked over to the chairs. After taking our seats, I looked at him waiting for him to begin.

"well you know that today is Friday right?"

I nodded.

"And next week is vacation right?"

I nodded.

"What were you planning to do?"

I was taken a back a bit. I haven't really thought about what I would do. I haven't been here long enough to have favorite places.

Probably just study more. If Amber or Jiyeon is free, maybe I'll go hang with them. Why?

He let out a soft giggle. I looked confused at him. "You won't be able to hang with them."

I raised my eyebrow at him.

What are you talking about?

"They won't be around here because they will be following us to Jeju Island. That's why I was wondering if you wanted to come along." He smiled brightly at me as he waited for my answer.

I just stared wide eyed at him. I've never been Jeju Island and always wanted to go. Just thinking about going was making me super excited.

Can I really?

He laughed. "Why would I ask you if you couldn't?"

I smiled widely and started jumping up and down on my chair in excitement. I was going to Jeju Island!

But then I realized something. Amber and Jiyeon never told me about them going. Did they not want me?

I pouted as I started writing.

How come Jiyeon and Amber didn't tell me about this?

"Oh that's because they just found about it like an hour ago before you."

I nodded as I let out a sigh of relief. They just found out too. That's why they didn't inform me. They still want me. I smiled brightly again.

So when are we going?

"Tomorrow night at 9."

Why so late?

"Because we are taking Kai's family private jet. His parents are using it at the moment but they said they would give it to us then."

I eyes widened.

PRIVATE JET?!

"yea. all of our families have one but Kai's the only one that is avaible. Private jets aren't that big of a deal." Suho said in a matter-of-fact voice.

That's when I remembered that status difference we had. He and like all the other guys were from wealthy high class backgrounds. Something like private jets must seem like normal to them. On the other hand, for people like me it's something we could only dream of.

Suho also realized. "Oh sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that."

I could hear the sincereity in his voice and gave me a smile. I understood that we were different so of course we had different views. I just need to accept them.

"Well I'm guessing you are going, which is good. We're gonna have a fun time!"

I smiled and nodded.

He looked at his watch and got up. "I have some things to do so I'm gonna leave now. See you tomorrow!"

He ruffled my hair and smiled at me before leaving.

I continued jumping up and down with excitement. I couldn't believe it. I WAS GOING TO JEJU ISLAND!!! Maybe I'll have my first vacation where I don't study.

All the past vacations were always the same. I would just stay home and study my day off. I would probably go out with Amber and Jiyeon for one day only. They were always busy with their own schedules. They had other commitments to attend to so we may not even meet each other that week.

I took out mini Suho.

"We're gonna have a fun time right?" I said as I moved mini Suho's hands up and down.

-----------------------------------------------------

short update.

I'm sowwie if this story seems all over the place! I know what I'm doing one moment and then forget it the next........epic fail -_-

well ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe please :)