Admiration

The Ghost

AN: Hi guys ^^ Um. Dunno xD So, thank you all for the comments and everything <3 I wanna say that I honestly love how you all are guessing. There are some of you who are pretty close to the truth (I'm proud of you guys by the way :P), but to some it still isn't clear. I have to say that my favorite guess was when someone said that Seunghyun was the one who killed Ji xD It might not sound oh-god-so funny to you, but I actually do know what and why and how happened (and if they actually know each other or not) so yeah xDSoo, keep on commenting/ subbing / whatever and yeah, that's all. Love you guys <3


Taking Jiyong home was harder than Seunghyun thought it would have been. First of all, he had to convince the boy that yes, he could stay with him and no, he wasn't going to be a bother. Actually, by acting so embarrassed, staring at the floor, saying "You don't have to help me if you don't want to..." with the most adorable expression on his face, he was bothering the other male a little.

But not the way he thought he was. To be completely honest, it took all Seunghyun had in himself to restrain himself from jumping on the boy, kissing him, touching him. And given how bloody the ghost was, this urge was quite weird. So all the other wanted was to take the boy home, give him a long bath and then...Well, to be honest he had no idea what was going to happen after then. But he knew that it will be hard for him to stay away from the petit blonde. He just knew it.

Something deep in his heart told him that he didn't even want to stay away from the smaller teen. He had no idea why though. Other than the fact that the seemingly - and most possibly younger as he had stopped aging - was stunningly beautiful there was something else in him, too. this something was like a string. One that was attached to Seunghyun's heart. It was slowly drawing him close to the pale beauty.

He had to admit that he would have given in to the pull if the boy hadn't been bloody, even if it was dried and in dirty, torn clothes. But Seunghyun hoped that this wouldn't last for too long as he was intent on taking the other home.

So after almost an hour of pretty much begging Jiyong to finally decide to go home with the elder, they were finally on their way, the smaller hiding behind Seunghyun, walking as quickly as he could with her bad leg. Not many people were at the school at that time luckily, so they weren't noticed.

The taller was extremely glad that he had taken his car to school in the morning. It wasn't much, to be honest, a small black car his mother had gotten him for his birthday last year, but he liked it. It didn't draw too much attention, which in his case was good. Well, it wasn't his fault that girls loved him, was it?

Somehow, they managed to reach his car quite quickly without being spotted by anyone. And there were still some cars in the parking lot, so those to had to consider themselves quite lucky. Jiyong looked at the cat with amazement glowing in his big, brown eyes.

"Wow."He mumbled as he stared at it, yet he didn't dare to get in. The blood on his clothes, though already dried, could have easily stained the seats. Seeing his hesitance, Seunghyun stepped to the back of the car and got out some old blanket.

"I keep it there for winter so I can cover the car and it won't freeze that much."He stated, putting the old, torn, but not dirty clothe on the seat he wanted Jiyong to seat.

The younger nodded, not really sure why a vehicle like that - he hand't even seen something like this before. He could faintly recall that there were cars when he was alive, but none of those were like this - would require a blanket. He shrugged it off, deciding not to ask the other as he finally got in, his nose instantly hit by some sickly sweet smell. He gagged a little, covering his nose in a - to Seunghyun who was still standing near the car - an adorable way.

"What is this?"The small blond asked, covering his nose.

"Some air freshener. I actually find it nice."The other answered, shrugging a little as he finally got into the car. "Don't worry, I don't live far away from here."

To this, Jiyong only answered with a muffled 'okay', his nose still covered.

Because of this, they didn't even talk until they got to Seunghyun's place. A deep, relieved sigh left the taller teen's lift as he noticed that his mother's car wasn't in the driveway. This was good as he was going to give a bath to a bloody boy. Plus, she wouldn't have liked how well.. Fragile Jiyong looked.

One thing about Seunghyun's mother was that she hated it when men where weak or fragile, especially if they favored their own . She'd never given a reason for this, but she did. So the teenager was rightfully happy that she wasn't home.

He never told her that he'd been attracted to boys before. Not many, and he never loved them, but still. He always knew that he wasn't completely what his mother wanted, straight.

But until now, he'd never been attracted to anyone like Jiyong. It felt like they just clicked. It sounded freaking cheesy, and deep down, Seunghyun cursed himself for turning into someone like that, but he couldn't help it. Which was pretty bad as his mother was going to hate him if she found out.

The moment the engine stopped, Jiyong threw the door open and stepped out, his eyes widening in awe as he looked at the small house. It was nothing much, really but it looked so... he couldn't even describe it. White walls, dark roof, a huge, dark door and big windows in which huge flowers sat, making the house seem more inviting. It was - to Jiyong who just barely knew what houses were from distant fragments of memories of words, not pictures or scenes - perfect. He couldn't help but admire it, his mouth slightly open as he did.

Seunghyun chuckled as he got out of the car, slowly taking Jiyong's hand. "Let's go, you still have to take a bath. After that, you can look around, okay?"He asked, smiling when the smaller boy looked at him with huge eyes, filled with excitement.

"Yeah... And, Seunghyun,"the ghost started, looking at his feet shyly,"thank you for bringing me here. I love this place."

All Seunghyun could do was smile, admiring the gorgeous smile that graced the pale blonde's lips.