Confusion

The Ghost

AN: Hi guys ^^ Yup, an update :D Okkay, so. Since quite a few of you were confused, I'll you some things you can know :P So, Jiyong IS a ghost. He got stuck in his body, is like a human from the outside / inside, but he stopped growing and is well... Dead. The different uniform shows that he was from an older version of the school. Uhh... I might change the title to Only Golden Dust, but I'm still not sure if I want to go through with that plot xD And... I wonder who will realize why those two seem familiar to each other. I'm really curious bout what you guys think :P Oh, and by the way, the ONLY thing Ji can remember is his attack before he died. Nothing else :P


Seunghyun winced as his brain was finally able to register how beaten up and hurt Jiyong really was. He wasn't even sure if inflicting this much damage to anyone was even possible. So much blood matted the otherwise beautiful hair, so many scratches, cut, bruises covered the beautiful, though pale skin. He imagined himself healing those wounds one by one, helping the smaller male.

Jiyong stood there awkwardly, staring at the taller male. Something about his eyes were familiar. He didn't know what, but... He could recall staring into those eyes, loving how dark and well y they were. He shook his head quickly and let go of the other's shoulder, feeling strong enough to support himself. The outside - well, the storehouse where they still were standing, staring at each other - had never seemed more beautiful to him. It felt like everything had changed there since that day. Actually, there was a small, crimson stain just next to the wardrobe, reminding him of what had happened there. Unfortunately, he would often have flashbacks of what had happened to him there. But those were the only things he knew about his past. And, to make it even better, he could never make out what his attackers were saying, or who they were.

He shuddered as he remembered how he had been thrown into that wall, his skull bashed into it repeatedly until his vision was blurred beyond relied and he couldn't even utter a single call for help. He could still remember the intense pain... And the fear he felt the moment he realized that they were going to leave them there.

"Jiyong!" He heard his name being called by the other boy, whose name he still didn't know. He shook his head quickly, turning away from the disgusting stain.

"Sorry. That... Brought back memories..."The shorter said softly, staring at the ground. He didn't want to look into the other's eyes. He had seen the disgust on his face before, and he didn't want to see it again. He knew that he looked beyond disgusting or ugly... Biting into his lips, he quickly took a few steps towards the door, letting out a soft, relieved sight when he realized that at least his wrong leg wasn't making it worse.

"Hey, where are young going?!"Seunghyun was quick enough to catch the fragile wrist of the short boy, pulling him back carefully. He knew that wherever Jiyong wanted to go, he couldn't. Or at least not in this state. People would have freaked out...

The truth was, that deep down, it weren't his schoolmates or teachers he was worried about. He was worried about the petit, broken boy. He doubted that he was truly a ghost, because honestly, they didn't exist everyone knew it, but something told him that the blood that tainted the beautiful boy, and those ugly bruises weren't fake. Honestly, he really wanted this to be a cruel joke. Once again, he was confused. He had never felt anything like this before, but now, even a glance of the torn, bloody clothing on the boy, or of those scars that seemed to have healed, yet still left ugly reminders of themselves, made his blood boil. And he wasn't sure if he liked it.

"Out."Jiyong answered curtly, scoffing softly. "I've been here for a long time. I can't even remember how long. I need to get out."He said, taking another step towards the door. He was still unsteady on his feet, especially now that the taller male's fingers were still wrapped around his wrist, their grip enough to crush it.

Seunghyun sighed, pulling Jiyong back once again. He noted how the younger almost fell, a soft gasp leaving those pink lips. Those pink lips.. He had seen them before... He had seen them smile and frown. He had felt those lips on his... But when? And why? And why was he sure that they were those lips? He had kissed many girls, and even some boys before. Yet he could recall claiming those soft, pink lips, pushing his tongue pass them hungrily.. He his lips, feeling an unbelievable urge to crash his lips onto the younger's. He wanted to feel his soft skin... So many sinful things flashed up in his mind, but he shook his head quickly. He couldn't think of things like that in a situation like this!

"Wait for a while. Everyone will be going home soon. Then you can leave as well."He said, slowly, still not letting go of the shorter's wrist.

Jiyong nodded dumbly, a sad smile playing on his lips."Thank you for... freeing me."He said softly, his voice breaking as the last word left his lip."And... Sorry for... for..."He didn't finish his sentence just tugged at his wrist, slightly tilting his head to where the wardrobe was. He hadn't used his legs like this for a long time, since he had always been held up by the front of his cage, so it was no surprise to him that it was getting harder and harder for them to keep him up.

Seunghyun seemed to realize this and let the fragile boy's wrist go, already missing the softness of the boy's skin.

Jiyong too, was missing the warm fingers around his wrist, but his mind was still too foggy to realize that. So many things had happened, and now, he was free. It was such a fantastic feeling. Soon, he would be able to leave this place. He just had to be patient.

The shorter boy stumbled to the wardrobe and sat on one of the shelves, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "What's your name?"He asked suddenly, his voice breaking the silence that had fallen upon them minutes ago.

"I'm Seunghyun. "The older replied, sending a small smile towards Jiyong.

The younger smiled back at him, playing with a scrap of the shirt of his uniform that had fallen off a few moments before. It wasn't too bloody, there were only a few droplets on it, shaped almost like a heart. He was twirling it between his pale fingers, not really paying attention to anything.

Seunghyun stood there, looking at Jiyong, confusion flooding his mind. He could feel that he knew the younger. And he was almost sure that Jiyong could feel it too. But... They hadn't met before, of that, the older male was sure. He knew that he could never forget such a beautiful creature...