Dreams

The Ghost

Jiyong curled up in the unfamiliar mass of sheets and pillows, his face nestled deeply in Seunghyun's chest."I'm tired..." he repeated what he had said before, teeth sinking into his lower lip slowly."But this all seems like a dream. I'm free and...with you..."

"Yes, Ji. You're with me..." Seunghyun said softly, gently caressing the ghost's back. He loved feeling the smooth skin against his fingertips. At certain spots, it was a little rougher, scarred but it was so... so Jiyong. Somehow, even his scent was unique.

Before, Seunghyun never thought that he would like someone's scent. Especially not when they used the same body wash as him as it would be just like his. But something lingered in the air around Jiyong that was him and no one else, something that wasn't artificial, that was one hundred percent real and one hundred percent Jiyong. Briefly, the teenager wondered if he could ask the boy in his arms to make his own cologne so he could take that fresh, fruity scent everywhere.

He inhaled deeply once more, moving around a bit until his nose was buried in Jiyong's neck. He felt the now slumbering ghost stir around a little and tensed for a few moments, thinking that he had woken Jiyong up. But no, the small blond continued to sleep in peace, a soft, content sigh escaping him in a few moments.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" Seunghyun questioned himself with an affectionate smile as he gently ruffled the boy's hair, careful not to wake him up."Promise me too always be here with me, alright? Because I'm not letting you leave, not ever..."

Seunghyun was claimed by sleep soon as well, his last thoughts revolving around the beautiful boy in his arms. For some time, he lay in a blissful oblivion, unaware of everything but the fact that he had someone he cherished so close to him. Soon though, images of something he felt like he had to know started flooding his mind. A confusing array of pictures, then slowly sounds and even smells that captivated him until he was lost in the sensation of remembering

As he was wandering through the school hall, he noticed something quite weird. Everything looked somewhat new and freshly polished despite how the smells were different, along with the curtains. These days the ones that hang in the main hall were blue while here at the moment, they were a soft beige, making the building itself look much friendlier, in a sense. Seunghyun took in the sight and smiled a little, liking the change.

He continued making his way through the vast corridors, not even paying attention to where he was going. He continued to notice weird little details that seemed to differ from what he was used to: the lockers were smaller and old, the metal rusty in same cases. The walls a blinding white color instead of the dull grey he knew so well and the floor seemed new like the tiles had been freshly placed down. Walking on them almost felt like a sin that should be punished. The boy shook his head, he was thinking too much about his weird surroundings. But he knew well that he was dreaming, everything was too unreal to be true.

Soon, he reached a classroom. He stopped in front of it by pure instinct despite wanting to pass it for some reason. And as he opened the door, he spotted someone in the back of the room who made his blood cold.

It was Jiyong, sitting next to a dark-haired brute. They seemed pretty close, sharing glances and wide, cheerful grins. Seunghyun felt fury boil in the pit of his stomach until he realised that the dark-haired brute was awfully familiar to him. He had seen those eyes before, in the mirror. His hair, too resembled Jiyong's friends to an actually unnerving extent.

The only things that were different were their clothes: Seunghyun was wearing jeans and  a T-shirt while his replica was wearing an old fashioned uniform with his shirt's top ed.

Seunghyun blinked slowly, somehow understanding that he was seeing himself. It was a little scary because Jiyong was so different from what he was now. He wasn't as skinny as now, nor was his hair so disheveled. Actually, it was much longer and neat, tied back by something the teenager couldn't see from where he was at the moment. Also, the smaller boy seemed much healthier: his cheeks were a radiant pink and his skin a soft, peachy shade, not the pale, ghostly one that it held now.

All in all, Jiyong was gorgeous. Seunghyun bit into his lower lip, thinking that actually, he didn't really care how the boy looked like: the only thing that mattered to him was that he was happy. And right now, it seemed like he was as the blond kept on fooling around with the 'other' Seunghyun cheerfully, sometimes whining cutely when he was scolded by the teacher.

Slowly, Seunghyun started walking towards the back where the boy was sitting. He had long noticed that no one could see him because even when he passed others in the hallway, they just went past, or at times, through him by ease. He just desperately wanted to be close to Jiyong until he could.

The small blond looked up but didn't notice him, turning back to the other Seunghyun with a gleeful smile.

"...and she was like 'if you two don't separate, someone will be hurt..." he chattered in bliss, coffee-like eyes filled with amusement."Seriously, I have been scared of people before but... her? She's surely pretty and all but even her friends hate her guts..."

"Yes Yongie, but you have to be careful. There is a reason for everyone to dislike her, and there is a reason that they still follow all of her orders like dogs..." the other Seunghyun reasoned quietly, as he looked at the teacher for a few moments."I'm almost sure that she is planning something cruel so you shouldn't take her threats lightly..."

"Okay, okay, I won't." Jiyong said but rolled his eyes with a soft huff."You know, I can protect myself..."

Just as Seunghyun was about the hear what his dream-self was going to say he heard a shrill, pained cry. Eyes snapping open, he looked around in fear, only to see Jiyong curled up on the floor, his whole, tiny form shaking."Sh..." he whispered, knowing very well that the boy just had a nightmare. He quickly made his way to where he was and picked him up, holding him close like he was a child."It's okay, Yongie, it's okay..."

"Is it?" Jiyong asked quietly, voice cracking."Are you sure?


AN: Lame chapter is lame. Anyway, sorry for the late update, hope it's not THAT confusing (not like you won't understand everything in the end). Anyway, I just started writing a werewolf AU GTOP fic, so if you're interested, please check out the link HERE. I'd love it if you did :P