Can't you stay?

The Ghost

AN: Hi guys *waves* Uh... I hope that you'll like this chap. I wasn't sure bout what to update today, and honestly, I don't want to write anything too cutsie-wutsie since I just finished one of my saddest fic xD and yeah.. I feel so guilty and all...


For some time, comfortable silence had fallen over the human, and the pale ghost boy. They both stared ahead, sometimes glancing at the other with curious eyes, both wanting to know why the other seemed so familiar.

A soft sigh left Jiyong's lift as he wondered what he was going to do from now on. He had no idea how much time had passed, but he did know that his family was long gone by now... He was a little sad, though he couldn't remember anything about them.

The other boy glanced at said beautiful ghost, mesmerized by the other's stunning, dark brown eyes. They held plenty of sadness, showing how lonely Jiyong really was, but there was something else in them that made Seunghyun's heart rate pick up.

Before he knew it, the taller male was there, pulling Jiyong into his strong arms. The shorter boy tensed, looking up at Seunghyun with slight fear in his eyes. But moments later, he melted into the familiar warmth, his arms unconsciously wrapping around Seunghyun's neck.

"I don't know what will happen now,"Jiyong said suddenly, breaking the silence with his soft, shaky voice,"my family is probably gone, and as you said, I just can't go outside like this..."He continued, looking away. He hated feeling so clueless. Whenever he thought of escaping in the past, he only thought about its bright side. And now... He really didn't know what to do. And it was making him go insane.

Seunghyun sighed, a soft smile tugging at the end of his lips as he gently caressed the blood-matted blonde hair of the younger. "I'm sure that everything will be fine."He said, though he wasn't sure if he was saying the truth. He had never found ghost in wardrobes before, so he wasn't sure what he could do to help Jiyong. But he knew that he wouldn't leave him alone. Somehow, the moment the shorter's small figure was in his arms, he felt like he had found his missing piece. He almost laughed at himself, thinking about how ing cheesy he sounded, even to himself. But, with Jiyong near him, it was like he had found something or someone that had been lost.

And it was weird, really. Because he had never seen the boy before.  He sighed, ruffling the boy's hair, the small action having come to him almost naturally. Jiyong looked up at him, rolling his eyes as he tried to smooth down his messy hair. Of course, it had been like that for a long time, and Seunghyun really hadn't done anything bad to it, but still.

"And how do you think this whole thing will work out? Will I just take a bath and act like I'm human or what?" The shorted asked, looking at the dried blood on his hands. "I wonder why they had to cause so much damage. They could have poisoned me or something..."He muttered, not really to the taller teen, but rather to himself as he inspected all tiny scars that littered across his once flawless hand.

"Well, it will, just trust me. "Seunghyun stated, determination lacing his tone as he took the shorter's hand, slowly pulling away from him but only so he could so the scarred hand. As he looked closer, he spotted a thin silver bracelet on the boy's skinny wrist. It wasn't too complicated, and bloody, but somehow, it looked important. There was a tiny charm on it, that looked like a half of one of those hearts you buy for necklaces and share it with your loved one. Or maybe it had simply been broken when Jiyong was killed.

Suddenly, anger seeped through Seunghyun as he realized how much pain the other had been through. He didn't even know why he was feeling like that. It was a bit weird for him to feel like that.

Jiyong pulled his wrist away, looking at the bracelet with wide eyes. "Don't.' He said, his voice trembling. "It will fall.."He added, pointing at the hear. 

"Do you know how you'd got it?" Seunghyun asked, feeling a bit hurt that he wasn't allowed to touch the small object. And despite the fact that he would have never admitted it, he felt a bit jealous at that person. If Jiyong wore something that they had given to him, it meant that the person meant a lotto the boy. And somehow, it angered the taller boy a little.

Jiyong thought for a while, biting into his lower lip as he tried to recall those hazy memories. He really wanted to know, since somehow that little piece of jewelry had always been pretty important for him, for reasons even he didn't understand. 

"Actually..."The younger looking male wondered, closing his eyes as he concentrated on seeing what had happened. A few minutes had passed until his eyes snapped open, seeming like he had found an answer to the question. 

Seunghyun looked at him, leaning a bit closer to him as he deep down hoped that Jiyong couldn't remember, or he had gotten it from some family member, which was possible...

"No."Jiyong finished his sentence, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "I can't remember anything. Maybe my mom gave it to me or something..."Sometimes, he just loved to stare at the bracelet, but weirdly he never really wondered about where he'd got it from. He sort of assumed that it wasn't important anymore, so he didn't care.

A soft sigh of relied threatened to escape Seunghyun as he felt relied wash over him in calming waves. He smiled and decided to check if it was late enough for Jiyong to leave now. He was planning to at least take the boy home and get him some clothes, as however beautiful he was, his clothes and the blood that covered him were quite well, repulsive, to say the least.

He slowly walked to the door, feeling the smaller boy's eyes on his back as he peeked outside, noticing that it was already dark. He suddenly felt something tugging on the shirt of his uniform. He turned back, only to be met with Jiyong's dark, sad eyes.

"Can't you stay just for a little longer?"The ghost asked softly, voice small and unsure as he looked at the wall, pretending that it was oh so interesting.

Seunghyun shook his head slightly, smiling softly at the cute sight. "It's not like I was going to leave you, anyway,"he thought, smiling a bit to himself,"I would never do that."