The end and the beginning

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong – the eighteen years old one, looked at the other him with disbelief in his eyes. Kwon Ji Yong – the twenty eight years old one, who just appeared suddenly insde the strange light and wanted to take Seungri away. Wait a minute ! He wanted to take Seungri with him !!!! The young Kwon Ji Yong immediately grabbed Seungri’s hand and pulled Seungri into his embrace.

“ Don’t go, Panda.”

Seungri still didn’t believe what just happened. He looked at the Kwon Ji Yong who was smiling gently to him. He looked at the Kwon Ji Yong who was reaching his hand out and waiting patiently for Seungri to take it. He looked at the Kwon Ji Yong who is his Kwon Ji Yong. Right, his Kwon Ji Yong ?

And Seungri couldn’t hold back his emotion anymore. Oh my God, he’s really his Kwon Ji Yong. Finally, Seungri found a way to come back to his Kwon Ji Yong !!!

Just when he wanted to run to his Kwon Ji Yong, he was hugged tightly from behind and a shaking voice was begging him not to go. Seungri turned back to look at the young Ji Yong, who seemed like he was very scared, his eyes were all red.

Young Ji Yong looked at Seungri, and he knew, he’s going to lose Seungri. Seungri certainly will go with the other him, because, in Seungri’s eyes right now, is just full of the love for that Kwon Ji Yong. The young Kwon Ji Yong didn’t know why, but he just knew one thing, Seungri belongs to that Kwon Ji Yong, from his heart to his soul, just one glance, and all people can tell. However, young Kwon Ji Yong…didn’t want to give up Seungri, he didn’t want to let him go this easily, because young Kwon Ji Yong thought, he also loves Seungri, he also can give Seungri’s happiness, so why can’t Seungri be here with him ??

“ Don’t go Panda, Seungri, don’t leave me.”

He hugged Seungri tighter and tighter. But he had a feeling, his embrace was never enough for Seungri. Because Seungri just needs a certain warm from a right person…and the person isn’t him.

Seungri felt sad when he saw young Ji Yong’s painful eyes. He carefully young Ji Yong’s hair and talked to him.

“ Ji Yong, that man’s over there, he is also Kwon Ji Yong. He is you, but he also isn’t you. It’s complicated to explain all things to you. I can only say… Ji Yong, I must go with him. Because…he’s my Kwon Ji Yong.”

Young Ji Yong’s hand quivered and a lonely tear dropped down from his red eyes. He thought, finally, he could be with his Panda forever. He thought, this person, from when he was just a child till now, just appeared and disappeared so mysteriously, but young Ji Yong still always believed, in the end, he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter