I will protect you, panda

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

I begged God that when I open my eyes, I will see that I’m sleeping in my dorm room or I’m standing in the practise room, I begged him over and over again, but…nope, never had a dream come true !!! I open my eyes and I’m still in the forest , with the six-year-old Ji Yong hyung is sitting near me with the creepy smile in his face. Time can change people’s apperance, but can’t change their character. Ji Yong’s smile is always like this…  

I won’t just sit there and be scared!! I’m Seungri, I always live well in all the condition. I will find my way back to my time. How? I don’t know, but certainly I will know it. But, first, why baby Ji Yong is here? Alone in the forest? I ask him and he tells me : “ I went to camping with my family, I and my sister played hide and seek, I run too far, so when I realized, I lost in this deep forest !! I’m really scared, panda, I hate being alone, and it’s so creepy here. But, I found you, so I’m not alone anymore!! I’m so happy!” .

Yeah, right, the Ji Yong I know always hates the feeling of being lonely, he always seeks the warmth of other people, he enjoys the presence of people.. so let him alone in this forest, it will be a torture for him. I will find the way back for him, after all, although he’s still a child, he’s still my hyung. Suddenly, I heard a weird sound come from his stomach, huh, is he hungry? “ I didn’t eat anything today. And I can’t find anything to eat in there. Panda ah, if you’re super Panda, can you do a magic to give me food??” And he looks at me with the eyes of a puppy, full of the excitement!! Please, Ji Yong ah, I’m a human, a real human, I can’t do a magic, don’t look at me like that, please!!

Although I can’t be a super panda like him want me to be, but, finds things that can eat in the forest, it’s not hard at all. I’m used to be a Scout, a good one,too.

“ Panda, you’re so great, ya, you climb so high, yeah, you’re really a good pet !!” What the hell did I just hear? A good pet? Does he really think that I’m a damn animal? Oh no, I will explain for him after this. I pick enough wild fruits that he and I can eat. Watching him eat like a puppy, I really want to laugh. I can’t believe that I can see his face like that. So cute!! The grown Ji Yong also is cute, but if I dare tell him that, he will punish me. But with this Ji Yong…hehehe, I can do anything, right???So, I pinch his cheek, wa, he has a chubby cheek, so soft, so cute!!! And to be better, he just let me do this. Yeah, when I’m with Ji yong hyung, he always pinches my cheeks so hard that I always feel my cheeks will be saggy someday. Time for revenge! I pinch, I pinch, I pinch!!!

“ Panda ah, if you’re hungry, you can’t eat me, you know? Panda must eat vegetable, when we can come back home, I will buy all the vegetable in the store for you!! So, don’t image my cheek is your food anymore!!” Did he think that I want to eat him?? Oh my, he’s really is a child. So my devil hyung also had a pure character like that….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter