Panda is mine

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

After I felt into the hole in the wall, I have fainted away. When I wake up, I’m now laying down at nowhere. What the hell is going on ? Everything are so crazy, too crazy !! I can’t understand at all. A wall swallowed me ?? And I’m still alive ? I tried to punch my face hard to know if this were a dream, and yeah, my hansome face is now swelled, I’m  a idiot !! But it’s mean that this.is.not.a.dream.at.all. Ahhhh, where am I and what am I going to do? Oh my !! Just when I’m dancing in my own mind, I notice that some one is watching me. Don’t tell me that this place has wild beast, don’t tell me that I have that bad luck… Noooo, I don’t want to die. I’m too handsome to die this young!! I want to run away immediately,but , I hear a laugh, a child’s laugh..Don’t tell me, that’s the child I have heard his voice ???

“ Kid, are you there??? Come here, I’m a good person, I don’t do anything to you!! Come here for me to see you!!”  Seungri carefully steps closer to the direction of the voice, hopes that he doesn’t make the kid feel scared and run away… But, the kid is still laughing, what the hell is so funny? Or is this child not normal? According to his knowledge, a normal kid doesn’t laugh like crazy when he lost. Haizzz, but this laugh, remind him to a person, who always laugh with no reason. Na, can’t be, this is a child, Ji Yong hyung is a grow man, and he can’t be here !! I wish him is standing here with me, that will make me feel more calm. I don’t know, but when I’m with Ji Yong hyung, I feel so safe, don’t know why, just the way it is…

When I step closer to him, he also steps closer to me, so when he and I can see each other ‘s face, I have a surprise. This child is still small, maybe he’s five or six, but…his face..it’s too familiar, I did see this face somewhere, really…. When he saw my face, he also had a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter