Child's words

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Till the amusement park closes, I and Ji Yong are going to Ji Yong’s house.  I really don’t want to, but you know, a man who has nothing on him, no money, if only the money in the ten years future can use at this time….,no identity card, hell, I left it at home when I came to Yg building that fateful day, he can’t do anything !! So in the end, I who is an aldult, must follow a child to find somewhere to live ! Oh my God !! It’s so embarrassed. I really want to cry ! And it’s only lucky to me that, Ji Yong’s parent and his sister came to visit someone, so it’s only him who stays at his house. So lucky !! I don’t dare think if they stay at home, and Ji Yong’ll take me home and say : “ Hey, this is my pet, from today I’ll keep him at home. Be nice to him !!” I swear to you I will bite my tounge to die !!! I know Ji Yong will do that ! Because he’s going –to –be- famous G-dragon and G-dragon always does things that he wants to do !!

All the way to go his home, Ji Yong always holds my hand tightly. Sometimes, he looks around like he wants guard something. Finally, I understand that he’s scared that damn light will come and take me away once more time. I also really don’t know whenever that hole of time appears again. I really want to go home now. My home. My time. My place where I know people are worried about me. My place where someone is waiting for me. Ji Yong hyung, my Ji Yong hyung….is he waiting for me ….does he miss me ?? I really want to come back….But I don’t know where is the end of this fateful journey ? I don’t know…Suddenly, Ji Yong stops and I almost fall on him. What happened ?? Ji Yong’s looking deeply at me, and I can see the worriness in his eyes.

“ You look like you want to cry. Panda, are you okay ?”

Oh, my expression is that clear ? I’m really scared for my future but…when I see Ji Yong like this, I feel more calmer. At least, wherever I go, I have a Kwon Ji Yong stay beside me. I’ll meet Kwon Ji Yong….so maybe it’s not so bad, not too bad… I smile to him and gently hold back his hand. He looks at me again and turn around to walk, his hand of course, holds to my hand. I walk slowly behind him, watch our hand in hand. I remember, my Ji Yong hyung at my time, also likes holding my hand and leading me like this. I wonder, maybe that’s his habit from this time…. I wonder, my Ji Yong hyung still remembers this days , days when he met me. Can it be ?? When I come back, I must ask him !!

Ji Yong’s house is a small house. So he doesn’t have guest room. I look at him, he looks at me, we all think where I’m going to sleep. I won’t sleep in his parent’s room or his sister’s room, I don’t want to step in other’s private. It leaves Ji Yong’s room, but he only has a small bed. I sighes, haizzz, my fate must want me to sleep on the ground, okay, I don’t have another choice, have a place to sleep, it’s better sleep on the street, right ?? But while I was still in my thought, Ji Yong has already prepared a blanket on the ground. He tells me.

“ You sleep on the bed, I’ll sleep on the ground.”

What ?? I look at him and see that he’s really lying on the blanket. I frown. How can I let him sleep o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter