You're the only one for me

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and see that Ji Yong hyung is sitting near me. But, it seems like he’s bigger than last time I saw him. He’s almost eight years old now. Oh my, I whine in my mind, what the hell is going on ?? Really, I’m a time traveler now ? Maybe it’s cool but I don’t like it, not at all !! Give me back my life, any one !!! Just when I’m feeling sorry for my poor life, a tiny hand pinches my cheek… hard !! Ouch, it’s ing hurt !! I want to scream in the face of the hand’s owner, but I can’t, because that person is looking at me with the puppy eyes. Please don’t do that to me, the arrogant hyung of mine becomes a little puppy, it’s creepy like hell !!! Suddenly he hugs me tightly in his hands.

“ Really it’ you, it’s you, Panda. In the forest, when I turned around to find you, you aren’t  anywhere to be found. Every one told me it’s only my imagination, but I always believe it’s not. You were really by my side. I always wait for you come back to me. Panda, I really, really miss you so much !! Don’t leave me again, you’re mine !!”

When I heard all the things that Ji Yong has said, my heart almost stops. I don’t know why… In my real time, it’s only me who always miss Ji Yong hyung. Ji Yong hyung is always busy. New album, world tour, new group… Sometimes once in months that I can see him. He always pats my head and smiles gently to me , but never had he told me he miss me. And it always make me feel empty. I really don’t know myself at all, to him, I’m a maknae, so he treats me like that is the right thing, yes, but somehow I expect more from him, I want him to miss me like I miss him… Agrrr, my head hurts again. I really think too much. Ouch, my cheek is pinched, again !! hey you, if you want to know that this is not a dream, go ahead pinches your cheek, not me !! The crime only smiles so innocently, so I can’t do anything to him, cheater, use your cute to treat me like that !!!

“ You’re so so cute, panda. You’re the cutest thing in this world !!!”

Say it yourself !! You’re the cute one, not me !! I’m a man, a handsome and cool man, not cute at all !! The thing is similar between three Ji Yong I have known that…always call me cute, always hug me like I’m his toy !!! Wait a minute, I’m busy to think about nonsense thing so I don’t care the important thing, where are we ?? Not in the creepy forest again, right ??? Oh yeah, we’re not in the forest, we’re under the bridge, great, just great ! Always the strange place to meet, Ji Yong hyung is always the unexpected person ! Haizzz. Now that person is clinging to me like a little monkey, I have a feeling that I will be in a ashaming situation again !

“ Now, can you tell me what’s wrong , Ji Yong ? Do you lost again or something ‘s wrong ??”

“…. Panda, I run away from home. From now, I will live by myself and take care of you, don’t worry !!”

I know that !! Please, look at me !! Ji Yong, I’m a twenty-four years old man, a healthy and handsome man to say, and let a eight years old kid to take care of ?? haha, it’s not funny at all. Does he really think that I’m his pet ??

“ Ji Yong, why do you run away, what ‘s make you feel that anger , tell me, maybe I can help you… Can you tell me ?”

But then, I can’t stop myself caring for him. Always, always like this. Ji Yong hyung, always my first c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter