You must wait for me !!!

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and see that I’m standing in Seoul’s amusement park. What ?? So lucky that the damn hole of time took me to where isn’t crowed. Nobody can see me appear from nowhere. If anybody sees, I will be kicked into hospital and be operated to see if I’m ailen for sure !!! What a sick hole !!!

This time, I’m going to what timeline ?? Will I meet another Ji Yong again ? How old is he this time ?? If I can’t meet Ji Yong hyung, what will happen ?? So many problems to solve ! Why can that hole just send me in front of Ji Yong’s face , it will be easier ! Forget it, if I am in amusement park, I’m going to enjoy it. Although I’m 24, quite old for it, but I don’t care. At this time, I’m not a famous Seungri of Big Bang, nobody can realize me, so I can play any game that I want !! How long do I feel this freedom ? I love my fans and my job, but still, private time like this is not bad thing at all !! I run around to see, and suddenly I bump into a little boy. I and he all fall down. I stand up first and want to help him to stand too, but when I see his face, I’m frozen.

“….Panda, it’s you again !!!”

He shouts out loud. Yes, this boy is the only one in this world,  my going-to-be-very-famous hyung, Kwon Ji Yong. Let see, now maybe he’s thirteen or fourteen, much taller than the last time I saw him, but his baby face is still the same. But, even when he’s twenty-six , he still has a face of a teenage. Ya, God is so bias to him !!! My hand’s still in the air, I want to help him to stand up, immediately, Ji Yong holds my hand and pulls me to him. That’s a great supsprized !! I can’t do anything but let him hug me.Everytime he meets me, he just has to hug me or touches me everwhere, hey, you grow up now, don’t tell me you still see me as your pet ??? Compare to the cool and cold image of Kwon Ji Yong hyung, this Ji Yong…haizzz, cuter but also…a little bit strange to me, I don’t know how to do with him at all.

“ You just appeared and disappeared. Sometimes, I thought you’re a ghost or just my illusion. You have already vanished for five years. But I couldn’t forget you. I still remember your face, your figure, your smile. And the note said you belong to me is the only one thing that reminds me you’re really real. You were really be with me !!!  This time, I won’t let you go. I promise you that !!!”

I feel like my wirst is enchained . What ?? I pull off from Ji Yong and…I can’t get away from him. What ??? I look at my wrist again and all I can see…my wrist is being tied with Ji Yong’s wirst by a rope. And he roped it so hard. When did he do this ?? When I was moved by his words ?? Cheater !! Now he wants he and I go around the park with this ?? Please, I don’t want anybody to see and tell that I’m a damn ert who kidnaps a kid and ties him up like that !! Mental hospital will welcome me with pleasure ! Now I know, the weird actions of future Ji Yong hyung come from his genes, not because entertainment world affects him. Oh, and his weird punishment he always gives him…all because he’s a evil !!!

“ Hey, I’m not your pet. Don’t tie me like this ! And I won’t disappear…at least not now, so let me free ! This’s so embarrassing !!”

I try to pull the rope off so manytimes, but it’s all fail. And Ji Yong’s trying to walk with me like this. No way in hell !! Okie, if normal words have no effect, time for sweet words. It’s my advantages !!

“ Ji Yong !!! Hey, you know, this will make my wirst hurt like hell. And I really hate pain. Let me go, please ! I will be with you. Really, really !!! I promise you. Ji Yong ah !! I’ll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter