The age when you understand...

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi, long time no see :"> I have a request for this story to be completed. Yes, I took too long time to write this. I'm so sorry :) I have writer block right now, I lost the desire to write, so I had time that I thought I would stop all my writing . Haizzz, but when I know I have someone who is waiting for my stories, I feel quite happy and...here I am, start once again ^^ Hope I'll let you down when you read my stories ^^ Thanks you for your reading, really thanks you so much !!

 

Seungri feels like he’s floating in the air, or more exactly, he’s floating on the flow of time. So tired, so ing tired. Once again, he was pulled away by that hole of time, and that time, right in front of Ji Yong’s eyes. Seungri still remembers Ji Yong’s fear eyes. Ji Yong tried all his best to hold on Seungri’s hand, Ji Yong held his hand with all his strength, Ji Yong screamed Seungri’s name with all his lung, in the end, Seungri was still taken away. The last image in Seungri’s mind now, is Ji Yong’s hopeless tears when he disappeared. Seungri’s heart feels so hurt, too hurt. Why? He doesn’t want, never wants to see Ji Yong’s tears…He’ll cry too, whenever Ji Yong has to shed tears, Seungri also cries, because he can feel Ji Yong’s pain, Ji Yong’s hopeless feeling, Ji Yong’s misery…Ji Yong should smile, he doesn’t need to have tears in his life…

Seungri wonders, Ji Yong hyung in the future, does he remember Seungri who used to appear in his life ? Does he ? However, from his behavior, Seungri thinks that Ji Yong doesn’t have any memories about him. Maybe, maybe when he disappeared, Ji Yong’s memories about him, also were erased as well. So, what’s his role to Ji Yong ? What’s the meaning for him to meet Ji Yong through time ? Why ? Because in the end, he still remains as a brother to Ji Yong, nothing less, nothing more..Ah, maybe not as a brother, just another person happened to meet and have time with him, then, he’ll forget anytime. Kwon Ji Yong, Ji Yong hyung, Ji Yong… Seungri whispers his name, and a lonely tear quitely falls down on his face. Perhaps, he knows what the reason for the pain which always be in his heart…

In his unconscious state, Seungri doesn’t know that he’s taken from a place. And he can’t know  more, the tear in his eyes, gently wipes out his face by a hand of a person. The person has a deep sigh, and carries Seungri into his arms. Seungri peacefully sleeps in the person’s arms, the feeling that those arms bring to him, like he’s the most treasure thing in this wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter