Come back to me.

The hole of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:) Long time no see. Hope you still miss who I am :) Thank you for your reading ^^

Seungri realized that he loves Kwon Ji Yong so much. From the day he has met Ji Yong, maybe he always loves him…

 Seungri looks at the young Ji Yong who is sleeping peacefully and has a deep sigh. When Ji Yong was eighteen years old, Seungri only was sixteen years old. At that time, he only felt that he really liked Ji Yong, he was his idol, he was his senior whom he always respect. When does his feeling change ? Seungri…doesn’t know, when ?

Maybe that when Ji Yong took care of him so well.

Maybe that when Ji Yong smiled that warm smile to him.

Maybe that when he looked at Ji Yong’s eyes and saw his image in there.

Maybe when he needs someone, it  is always Ji Yong be with him.

Maybe when Ji Yong wanted someone to rely on, it’s him who cried with him…

Maybe…so much maybe things…

And maybe, it has no reason. Love…is only love. Kwon Ji Yong is the one, who Seungri’s every steps, only want to come near to him. Kwon Ji Yong is the one, whom Seungri must love in this life. Just like this, only him, just him…

Seungri suddenly thought about that fate night in 2011, when Ji Yong was broken. Seungri also was broken too. He was so sad. Seungri couldn’t believe that. Seungri drunk too much, very much till he couldn’t bear anymore. He walked to the dorm, and had a thought, when he saw Ji Yong, he would ask Ji Yong why Ji Yong did that, Ji Yong didn’t do anything, right ???

Still…you know what, just saw Ji Yong’s lonely shadow, Seungri’s heart nearly stopped beating.

Ji Yong who was standing on the balcony, with his painful face. Ji Yong was so tired, too tired. So many things happened to him. He wondered, in this life, where’s his place ? He belongs to where ?? His life was full of money and fame, his life was perfect in people’s eyes…Only he knew, his life also was a mess and a nightmare…Ji Yong is only a human, a normal human. His dream about happiness, just like other people. Having a place can call “ home”, having a person who will always stay with him…

Seungri quitely walked near to Ji Yong, and…he hugged Ji Yong from behind. Ji Yong was shocked at first but fastly, he realized who was embraced him. Ji Yong whispered.

“ Seungri, are you drunk ?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter