Story 2

Battle For Possession

I hope you love this chapter! Enjoy reading! Comment and Subscribe! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

2 months after Joonmyun joined Luhan’s circle of friends and they became very close but Joonmyun had a problem with one of the persons surrounding him. It was Kris. He was afraid of him. It was very awkward for him to approach Kris so he always stays beside Luhan or Sehun. Joonmyun never sees him smiling. Never. Even once. So one day, after practice, Joonmyun was left fixing his things before following his friends on the cafeteria.

“Myunnie! We’ll go now!”  Joonmyun smiled and nodded. The group chatted happily while they were walking out and Joonmyun could hear the faint shouts from his friends who were now far away. He laughed while sinking the thought of how loud his friends’ voices and laughs were.

“Joonmyun.” A voice pushed him back to reality as he turned back and saw Yifan standing beside him.

“Oh, Hyung, What are you still doing here?” Joonmyun said and looked at him for a while before looking back and placing the left things he had scattered on the floor inside his bag.

“I waited for you.” Joonmyun stopped and gazed at Yifan. The taller looked shy and Joonmyun found it very cute. Its unusual.

“What?” Joonmyun chuckled and asked stuttering.

“I waited for you.” Their faces both turned red.

“Why?”

“It seems like even though we’re friends, we are not that close. So I want to know you better.” Joonmyun finished his work and stood up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn’t as awkward as Joonmyun would thought it would be. He knew a lot about Yifan and vice versa.

“Ge, Can I be honest with you?”

“Of course, Joonmyunnie.” Joonmyun’s heart stopped and he froze like a corpse. Yifan smiled at him. YES Yifan smiled at him. He couldn’t believe what just happened. He saw Yifan’s smile for the first time. He was right. It looked charming while plastered on his perfect face.

“OH MY GOD! Did you just smiled at me?” Yifan couldn’t help but chuckle at how amused Joonmyun is.

“Yes, I did, What wrong? It’s only a smile.”

“It was the first time you smiled at me. It’s gorgeous as I always imagined.” Joonmyun suddenly pouted “I thought you hated me Ge.” Yifan stared at him.

“What? Why would I even hate you Joonmyun?”

“It’s because you never talk to me. You always spend your time with either Lay hyung or Tao ge.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you would interpret it like that. I always try to approach you but you were always with Luhan and Sehun and you never notice me.”

“I’m sorry ge.” Joonmyun hugged Kris. Kris was shock and all he could do was stop walking. His face flushed and his heart fell down on the floor. He thought he would collapse any moment right now.

“It’s alright Joonmyunnie.” He wanted to keep him in his arms but he knew it might be too obvious. Then Kris looked at Joonmyun with a teasing look “When you say Tao and Lay….” Joonmyun pushed Kris and pouted.

“I know what you’re thinking and that’s not it!!!!!” Yifan chuckled and Joonmyun walked backwards towards the other entrance.

“I’m not saying anything…” Yifan smirked. “…Yet”

“Whatever Yifan! I’m not jealous! I’m really not!”

“I didn’t say you were! Why are you guilty Joonmyun?” Yifan laughed and tickled him.

“Umm…Aish! ANIYO!” Joonmyun turned around and chuckled secretly. He wanted to get revenge and it was perfect because Yifan also mentioned his 2 closest friends. “so…when you say Luhan and Sehun…” Joonmyun turned around and looked at Yifan. “You are jealous……..?” Yifan was stunned by the question and the answer almost slipped out of his tongue but luckily he managed to make up a lie.

“Den-niyooo! Aniiyooo! Of course not Joonmyunnie! Why would I be?” Yifan proudly said. Joonmyun turned around. “Okay. IF you say so.” Yifan placed his arm around Joonmyun’s shoulder.

“Joonmyun. Do you think we can make it?”

“I don’t….I don’t really know the answer to your question but I do believe all of us together. WE CAN.”

“So let’s face it together then.” Yifan smiled at Joonmyun.

“Yes. Together.” Joonmyun answered and smiled back. “And please keep that smile on your face.” Yifan laughed it off. He found it cute thinking Joonmyun still couldn’t get over the fact that he smiled.

Then started from then where Joonmyun and Kris became one of the closest friends in the group. Joonmyun and Kris were the type of friends who really knew about each other well. How the other’s feeling even though he deny it. They can distinguish what the problem is of one another. And their friendship became stronger as they were placed on the same state. Being leaders of EXO now’s most the successful rookies.

End of Flashback

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yifan.” Kris looked back and smiled at the sight of Suho coming towards him. As they were side by side, Suho looked up to see the stars and the moon shining brightly above them. “You look lost. What are you thinking about?” he then turned his attention to the man staring far away.

“…It’s nothing important to talk about…” Kris sighed. White lies. Again.

‘its about you.’ Kris thought.

“Then stop looking like your being bothered. I’m worried about you.” Kris chuckled.

“You don’t need to.”

“But I am. You can’t blame me. I care for you.”

“I’m sorry for adding to your stress. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. So stop saying sorry.” Suho smiled. The smile Kris always wanted to see, though just a glimpse, it makes him energized. Probably, if smiles could kill then perhaps Kris would be dead right now. He adored Suho’s killer smile so much. His heart would stop beating whenever Suho would smile more if he knows this smile was for him and only him.

“Joonmyun. Can I get a hug?” Kris shyly asked Suho.

“Of course! You don’t need to ask permission about those things.” Suho chuckled and pulled him into a tight hug. All Kris wanted to do was stop the time and let this moment be forever. His mind was calm. No worries. Suho is his this time and He was always his but Yifan thinks Joonmyun never notices his love for him. So he never confess or say but do things to show it. As they say action speaks louder than words. They parted then Kris got the courage to ask Suho the question that filled his mind with thoughts.

“Umm…Joonmyun could we be honest with one another?” Joonmyun nodded. “Umm…do you…do you…do you like…Luhan?” Joonmyun giggled.

“Of course I like him…” Kris felt his world crash down. “I wouldn’t be friends with him If I don’t like him. Who wouldn’t like Luhan? He’s adorable and very nice you know.” Kris felt like he was revived. He smiled widely.

‘so does that mean he only likes him as a friend?’ Kris smirked. That uplifted his fighting spirit once again.

“Yah! That smirk and smile looks scary on you. What are you thinking about again?” Suho eyed Kris suspiciously.

“It’s nothing! Come on! We have early schedules tomorrow!” Kris wrapped his arms around Suho’s shoulder and dragged him down their dorm again.

“Yah! It’s too tight Yifan!” Kris just chuckled and continued dragging him.

“Goodnight Joonmyun.”

“Goodnight Yifan.” They hugged before walking towards their respective rooms. As Joonmyun walk in and closed the door, he was startled by Sehun who was standing, crossing his arms.

‘Oh my goodness.’

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Krisho in this chapter! :"> I love the leader couple! 

I got over 40+ subscribers now in this story! I hope it will multiply more! kekeke ^_^ Thank you guys so much!

I love you! *sends flying kisses to all my readers*

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE!