Story 1

Battle For Possession

FIRST CHAPTER!!! Enjoy reading!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yells were heard all over the dorm. Exo K and M’s members were scattered on the living room nervous.

“You know Suho hyung should be here! Where is he by the way?” Chanyeol asked while looking around.

“He went to buy groceries with Luhan ge.” Lay answered him while covering his ears. No one dares to stop the 2 when fighting. Every time they’re gonna have a fight it seems like WWIII gonna start in any moment.

“Yah!!! Don’t be too disrespectful to your Ge!” Kris shouted angrily to Sehun and they heard clanging in the kitchen.

“Aish! They broke another utensil! That’s so expensive!” Lay smacked Chen at the back of his head. “Yah!”

“Aigoo you’re thinking about your utensils when those two are like wanting to kill each other?!” Then he turned his head to Xiumin. “Can you stop the two Xiumin ge?” Xiumin just shook his head continuously.

“Hell No! I don’t want to be between the two of them.”

“What if they hurt each other?”

“Duizhang’s never gonna do that. Suho hyung’s gonna be mad at him if he sees Sehun with a bruise and he knew it was Duizhang’s fault. So definitely a big NO.” Another clash was being heard.

“Aish you know you’re giving Suho a lot of headaches you’re too stubborn Sehun!”

“You too ge! You’re stubborn too that’s why Suho hyung doesn’t like you!” They all widened their eyes hearing Sehun’s statement.

“Oh no he didn’t…” Tao murmured.

“What did you say? Can you repeat it?”

“Suho hyung doesn’t and can’t like you!” Kris grabbed Sehun’s collar and at that moment Suho and Luhan arrived laughing and smiling at each other. Kris and Sehun’s attention shifted to them. Sehun got away from Kris’ handle and ran to Suho. “Hyungieee!” Sehun hugged Suho and Kris’ eyes widened.

“What’s happening here? You all seemed so bothered.” All Exo members started speaking and Suho can’t understand even a single word. “What? Will you guys speak one by one?” Kris just appeared on the scene and all members kept their mouths closed. “Oh so now nobody’s speaking.” Suho laughed at them. Luhan took Sehun’s hand away from Suho and replaced them with his. Sehun pouted and joined the other members.

“Suho needs a lot of rest now. So will you guys excuse the both of us?” Luhan pushed Suho inside his room and closed it leaving the other members stunned.

“I so love Luhan hyung and Suho hyung. They always save the day.” The members nodded while Sehun and Kris continued being sulky about Luhan spending the day with Suho.

“I Ship SUHAN!” Chen declared and received a glare from both guys who were battling earlier. “Oopss.” He ran away while Sehun and Kris chase him.

It was still fresh from their memories the moment they all saw Joonmyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback:

It all started when they were trainees. Sehun and Luhan were walking down the halls of SMent bulding when they both first saw Suho. To describe him, he has a milky skin, his eyes were beautiful, his smile was incredible and he was perfect to be exact for the both of them. They wanted to meet him.

“Hyung, he’s so…he’s so beautiful.” Sehun said placing his hand on his chest.

“I know Sehun~ah.” Luhan blinked and continued staring at the person talking to LSM.

The door opened and the two pretended that they were just passing by and continued walking.

“Joonmyun~ah” Sehun and Luhan noted the name in their minds. “I hope you’ll get along well with the other trainees.”

“Yes Sir.” His voice was deep but soft and it was pleasant on their ears.

“Oh, Sehun Luhan.” The two stopped and turned their heads when they heard their names being called. They walked towards LSM and Joonmyun.

“Yes Sir.” Sehun couldn’t stop staring at Joonmyun while Luhan was talking to LSM.

“This is Joonmyun, our new trainee.” Luhan shifted his gaze on Joonmyun and smiled. “Joonmyun this is Luhan and Sehun.” Joonmyun looked at the two and placed his hand out for a handshake.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Kim Joonmyun.”  Luhan took the handshake and they both turned red.

“I’m Xi Luhan.” The world stopped for Luhan. He was busy staring and holding Joonmyun’s hand for like a minute that he didn’t notice Sehun was calling him. Sehun pinched Luhan on the side.

“Hyung, it’s my turn.”  Luhan blushed and he instantly let go of Joonmyun’s hand.

"Sorry.”

“I’m Oh Sehun.” Joonmyun smiled and shook Sehun’s hand.

“Luhan, Can you do me a favor?”

“Anything Sir.”

“Can you tour Suho around the building since he is new?” Sehun’s eyes widened. Why not him instead of Luhan? He wanted to be with Joonmyun.

“Yes sir. So Let’s go.” Joonmyun  nodded and they were about to go when Sehun whined.

 “Aishh LSM hyung! I know you’re the sweetest and most handsome owner in the world so can I be the one to tour him instead of Luhan?” He tugged on LSM’s sleeves. LSM grinned.

“No Sehunnie~ Your Luhan hyung knows the company building better than you.”

“Okay. So Can I just come with them.”

“No~ You have something to do with your Chanyeol hyung.”

“Aigoooo! Sir!” Sehun pouted while he was being dragged by LSM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was an awkward silence between Joonmyun and Luhan.

“Errmm…So how old are you Joonmyun?”

“I’m 21.”

“I’m a year older than you.”

“What should I call you hyung?”

“Aniyo, I prefer ge, cause I’m chinese.”

“I should have known. You’re Korean is excellent.”

“Thank you Joonmyun. So this is the practice room.” Luhan opened the door and showed him the contents of the room. They talked a lot about each other and they’ve grown so much close. It was now comfortable for Joonmyun to speak about himself and Luhan the same. After half an hour, Luhan tummy was growling and he was sure Joonmyun’s too was.

“I’m hungry Joonmyun~ Do you wanna eat?" Joonmyun just continuously nodded. Luhan held Joonmyun’s hand and led him to the cafeteria.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Sehunnie. What happened to you?” Chanyeol asked the younger one that was pouting all the time.

“Luhan hyung betrayed me.”

“What?”

“There was a new trainee.”

“Really?” Chanyeol’s face lit up. “How is the person?”

“Beautiful.” Yifan, Jongdae, Yixing, and Jongin surrounded Sehun.”HE is wonderful.”

“So the trainee’s a guy. We have to see him. Do you know where they are?” Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

“I have no idea.”

“Guyssss! I’m hungryyyy!” Xiumin entered the room tapping his tummy.

“Aiggooo…Me too…” then they all decided to go to the cafeteria.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung, That’s the new trainee.” Sehun pointed at the person beside Luhan. The persons beside him all looked at the direction Sehun was pointing. “His name is Kim Joonmyun.”

“He’s handsome!”

“I know right.”

“A human doll!”

“And then there is Luhan beside him and they are both laughing and Luhan betrayed me and I was supposed to be the one on his place right now.” Sehun continued on crying out his complains.

“I have to meet him.” Yifan murmured and walked towards Joonmyun and Luhan. The others just followed him.

“Oh Kris ge.” Joonmyun turned his head to look at Kris. “this is Joonmyun.”

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Kim Joonmyun” Kris offered a handshake and Joonmyun took it.

“Wu Yi fan.”

“I bet you’re older than me.”

“You’re right.”

“Hi!” the other persons following Yifan showed up and behind Yifan and introduced themselves.

“Hi I’m Park ChanYeol.”

“I’m Kim Jongin!”

“I’m Kim MinSeok”

“Zhang Yixing”

“Kim JongDae!”

“And I think you already know me.” He smiled.

“Sehun.”

“That’s right.” His heart fluttered the moment Joonmyun dictated his name. Atleast he remembered.

“Sehun~aahhh!” Luhan sang his name before walking beside him. The older wrapped his arm around Sehun’s shoulder but the younger shook it and glared at him.

“Betrayer!” The younger whispered and went next to Joonmyun.

“Hyung! Let’s be close okay!” He wrapped his arm around Joonmyun and they started walking.

“Lu-Lu” Joonmyun looked back but Sehun kept dragging him.

“What’s wrong with Sehun?” Luhan asked puzzled while they followed Joonmyun and Sehun on their table. “Weird!” then that’s when they realized the answer.

“Ohh…Sehunnie!” they all looked at each other and they know what’s on each other’s minds. 

‘Sehun is making his move on the new trainee.’

‘Oh no! I’m not going to let Sehun go first!’ Kris pouted as he was thinking on a way how to get close to Joonmyun.

‘Sehunnie likes Joonmyun~ but I like…I like…nevermind’ Luhan thought and sighed. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG thank you for waiting!!! I love you guys! :) 

Seho and Suhan moments in Idol Championship....*faints*! I wish Kris was there. 

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribeeee!