Story 10

Battle For Possession

tumblr_mo8ijxlHFV1rw11rwo1_500.png  tumblr_mo32yz9PX11rxm08go1_500.jpg

Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun?! Oh my gosh! He blinked many times before realizing he was not dreaming. He pushed Sehun and the younger landed on his .

“Ouch!” Sehun pouted. “Why’d you push me?!” Sehun stood up acting angry at Tao.

“I’m Sorry… I just got- just got shock…What are you doing here?” Sehun continued pouting while he went back to sitting next to Tao. They were so close. Tao continued moving away but Sehun kept on following him. So Tao just stayed still.

“You don’t want me here?!” Sehun’s forehead cringed.

“Aniyooo…it’s just that Joonmyun hyung…”

“What’s with Joonmyun hyung?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be with him?” Tao looked at him. He didn’t expect Sehun to look back. He was startled by his actions. His nose was touching Sehun’s nose and he couldn’t move away because Sehun was holding him.

“Joonmyun and I got together but that doesn’t mean we’ll always stick together.”

“But still…” Sehun placed a finger on Tao’s lips.

“Shh…He let me okay if that’s what you want to hear. Besides you’re my best friend and I’m not letting just anyone to take care of you.”

“You don’t have to.” Tao resisted.

“But I want to.” Sehun insisted and kissed his nose. Tao’s face flushed.

“Wait! answer me first.”

“Hmm…”

“Who’s taking care of Joonmyun hyung?”

“SJ hyungs are there.” Tao hums as a response.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Spit it out…” Heechul smirked. Joonmyun raised his brows.

“About what hyung?”

“About you and Sehun! Duh!” Joonmyun chuckled.

“What?! We got together that’s all that you should know hyung.” He winked.

“Yah! Kim Joonmyun! I don’t remember teaching you how to keep secrets.” Heechul placed his both hands on his waist.

“Alright Alright hyung! Keep your voice down. Well…”

Flashback:

“Guys. I’m sick of being in here. I want to go out.” Suho pouted but s stopped him.

“We’re sorry hyung but you need to stay here.” Baekhyun said.

“Although we really wanted to get you out, it’s not advisable.” Chanyeol added while back hugging his Baekkie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 hours passed…

“Okay…we need to go home. Who’s staying?” Sehun raised his hands.

“I will.” Everyone nodded. Although Kris wanted to object, he was stopped by everyone who pushed him outside the door, those people who were so excited to go home. And he also thought about their dorm. What would happen if he let s stay there all by themselves? The building might collapse with their foolishness. Of course he needs to take care of them now that Suho’s not present.

After everyone was gone, Sehun peeked outside to confirm that no one was there. He had a plan.

“Hyung. Come on!” Suho raised his brow.

“Where?” Sehun chuckled.

“Out! Of course.” Suho’s face lit up.

“Really?”

“Yup! Come on change your clothes!” He winked as he pushed Suho the clothes he has on his arms. Suho ran towards the bathroom. In a flash he was already back. Sehun held his hand and ran outside quietly. “Come on faster hyung so no one would notice.” When they reached the outside world, Suho felt free that he started jumping and running around like a small kid. Suho continued walking with Sehun following closely behind. They went where their feet would take them. After finding a very quiet and secretive place in the park, they stayed there for a moment.

“This is exactly what I just wanted. Thanks Hunnie!” Suho said while smiling at the younger one.

“Don’t mention it.” Awkward silence. Well Sehun had thought quite a lot of times before finally reaching the decision to confess.

‘So here goes nothing.’ Suho was looking up to the sky when Sehun called him.

“Hyung.” He glanced towards his dongsaeng and didn’t expect the following moments that happened.

Sehun’s lips were over Suho’s. Suho froze. He didn’t know what to do, nor to say after they parted.

“Uhh…”

“I love you hyung. Be mine please.” Sehun stared at Suho lovingly and all he got to do was nod. “What yes?”

“Yes.” Sehun hugged Suho.

‘OMG. What did I just got into?’ Maybe he was just afraid to hurt the other so he said yes. He wasn’t ready. He was just shock. Well the word just slipped out of his tongue. ‘Well okay let’s try. Let’s give him a chance. Maybe he’s the perfect one for me.’ Suho smiled while thinking.  They half parted and Sehun placed a soft kiss on Suho’s forehead.

“Let’s go back.” Suho nodded and let Sehun hold his hand and lead him.

End of Flashback

“So basically that’s what happened.” Suho smiled.

“You sure about this?” Heechul asked. Suho nodded.

“Yes.”

“Okay, I trust both of you okay.” He winked. “Good luck then.” Suho chuckled and pulled Heechul in a bone-crushing hug.

“Don’t worry about me. I trust Sehun so much.” Suho grinned

They didn’t know someone was watching them. That person was about to visit but then he heard the two talking so sincerely he couldn’t help but listen. After hearing what he needed to hear, he went home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Sehun I’ll take this.” Baekhyun suggested as he saw Sehun preparing Tao’s food. He pulled the tray towards him.

“No thanks hyung but I can manage. I can take this don’t worry.” Sehun pulled it back.

“No you need to go back to Joonmyun hyung, he needs you there.” Baekhyun pulled it again.

“But my best friend also needs me here.” Sehun pulled it back again. Baekhyun was starting to get on fire right now. He was kind of hating Sehun right now for not seeing Tao and then there he is trying to be oh so caring to him.

“So Tao’s more important than Joonmyun?” Sehun glared at him.

‘If you just know what pain you brought to him.’

“I didn’t say that. Hyung please shut up.”

‘Oh no you didn’t.’

“Sehun stop being so stubborn.”

“HEY STOP FIGHTING!” They both looked back to see the source of the voice. Kris was across them and now he’s walking towards them. He picked up the tray. “I’ll bring this to him. We still need to talk.” Kris turned his back and proceeded to Tao’s room.

After that, there was an awkward silence between them before they got the courage to speak.

“I’m sorry hyung. I didn’t mean to answer you” He pulled his hyung in a tight hug and Baekhyun hugged him back.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say those words but I beg you…please stay away from Tao first.” That’s all he said before walking away.

 “What?” ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey…” Kris walked towards Tao’s bed and sat across him. “You alright?” Tao nodded. “So Sehun was here earlier.” Tao nodded and sighed. “You two are in good terms?”

“Well you could say that…but still hyung I’ll proceed on ignoring him.”

“And what exactly is the reason why you’re going to do that?”

“Because he caused me a lot of pain…” Kris didn’t want to jump into conclusions although he was pretty sure his guess was right… well he knows it. He wanted to know the answer coming from him.“…And I’m in love with Sehun Hyung. I’m in love with him.” He looked at him. Kris smiled.

“I know. I just wanted you to admit it.”

“Huh? But I never-”

“The way you look at him, the way you smile whenever he’s around, everything seems to brighten up whenever he’s around you.”

“Like You and Suho hyung? You smile a lot whenever you two are together.” Kris chuckled and nodded.

“Yes, like me and Suho. Plus, it’s pretty obvious. I don’t understand how Sehun can’t get it.”

“He’s an idiot sometimes.” They both chuckled. Silence. “Hyung, I found it out first you know.”

“Huh?”

“I found out about Hyung and Sehun’s relationship earlier than you guys did…” Kris raised his brow.

“How?”

“Well…I was there when that happened…I can’t hear them but I can see them…I wasn’t sure until the morning they confirmed it so I didn’t tell anyone.”

Flashback:

Tao just wanted some fresh hot coffee from his favorite shop and he just wanted to stroll down after getting it. So he did both in a night. But while he was walking in the park he saw two familiar figures talking, he was pretty sure about it. And then his heart broke when Sehun kissed Suho. The cup slipped out his hand and splashed down the floor. He ran away and didn’t look back.

Tao was the one who saw everything. He witnessed every single thing. And he was jealous…it caused him a lot of heartaches.

End of flashback

“Aigoo…it stressed me up a lot. Thinking about him.” Tao chuckled. “I…I wanted to forget everything after that but I just can’t.”

“It’s because you love him. Love can’t be easily ignored. It can’t be called love if we can easily be separated with the person we love. It’s not love if we do not experience that pain it causes. Love is very mysterious Tao. The path you’re going to pass is not that easy to go on and in order to prove love we need to sometimes learn how to sacrifice.” Kris smiled and so did Tao.

“Thank you hyung.”

“No prob.” He smiled. “But still you should let him know what you feel okay?” Tao nodded and Kris hugged the younger before walking out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Minseok, talk to me please…” Ignored.

‘nope.’

“Minseok please I’m begging you.” Luhan ran in front of him and stopped him from walking. Xiumin also stopped his trail and just stared straightly at the path. He ignored Luhan’s oh-so perfect face which tempted him to kiss each part of them.

‘but nope…I’m refraining myself…my heart from going into trouble….again”

Flashback:

"Stop seeing him!" Xiumin shouted which caused Luhan to shiver. His best friend never shouted at him, even if he’s so mad he never did then why would he shout at him right now? Wait? Why is he even refraining Luhan from seeing Suho? Why is he even mad at the first place? He knew it even from the start that he liked Suho. So why is he being like that? Too many questions crowded Luhan’s mind but he managed to ask him.

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm in love with you...you pabo! I want you to only see me!” Xiumin accidentally blurted out his secret love. Xiumin didn’t mean it. He just got carried away from all his emotions and his heart was about to burst. Small silence. Xiumin ran away with tears threatening to fall from his eyes and he didn’t know Luhan followed him.

End of Flashback

That’s why there on the street playing ‘catch me’ like small kids but the thing is Xiumin wanted to be alone, he’s sad and whenever he’s sad Luhan’s always there to comfort him and give him hugs and light kisses so that he won’t feel down and Luhan isn’t a big help right now cause all he wanted to go was get away from Luhan.

“Hey…what do you want me to do so that you will notice me again?” Luhan said desperately. Xiumin opened his mouth and Luhan took it as a good sign but he was wrong.

‘I won’t talk.’

“whatt?! You want me to dance, to sing, to kneel down….” Luhan bent down on his knee and Xiumin’s eyes tripled in size.

“Hey stop that. Stand up.” Xiumin started pulling the hem of his shirt but Luhan doesn’t stand up.  

“Talk to me first.”

“I am talking to you!!!” He said sarcastically basically staring at fake smiling at those people looking at them. Luhan just chuckled “So please stand up Luhan. People are staring at us weirdly.” He whispered loudly.

‘They’re giving me cheesy stares… …’

“No. I won’t stand up until you talk to me the way we really communicate. Not like this.”

“Okay. Okay. I’ll talk to you properly.” Luhan stood up and smiled at him sweetly which melted Xiumin’s steel heart. He pulled the older into a sweet hug. The moment was so beautiful until….

“Ahhhh!!! Luhan and Xiumin!!”

“Oh no!” Luhan held Xiumin’s hands tightly so that he will not lose him when they start running in 3, 2, 1. GO! They both ran as fast as they could until they found a small hiding place where they lost the crowd following them. The space was small so they need to be close to each other to fit and Luhan liked it. Very much. They both laughed.

“Finally.” Luhan wiped Xiumin’s beads of sweat and the older smiled. Luhan placed his arms on both sides of Xiumin’s figure. Xiumin gulped down. Luhan just smiled proudly at his act as it caused Minseok to turn crimson red. Luhan didn’t waste any more time so he pushed his lips towards Xiumin’s. It was sweet and it taste like strawberry like he always imagined. Luhan’s eyes were closed so Xiumin did too. He needed somet time to savor this moment but it disappointed him when Luhan parted their lips (but still their lips only had inches apart). “You love me huh?”

“Hmm…” There’s no more need in denying it. He nodded.

“I feel the same.” Xiumin cracked his eyes open to see Luhan chuckling.

“Can you say it again?” He was probably dreaming right.  A very beautiful dream.

Luhan leaned in close and whispered on his lips…“I love you.” before claiming it in a sweet passionate kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohh...Xiuhan is already an official couplee!!! OMG!!

Will Tao succeed in ignoring Sehun?

Will their friendship be just one of those memories forgotten?

Will Kris still be able to say his true feelings to Suho?

Find out in the next chapter. ;)

And wait for more cameo here because I am sure a lot of people will help in Kris'...... *secret*

*winks*

My head hurts a lot. Please wait for the update of my other Krisho fics. Thanks. :*

Please comment. ;)