Story 3

Battle For Possession

Enjoy reading! and I hope you'll love this chapter! Comment and Subscribe! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

“Why are you still awake?” Suho smiled and asked while proceeding to his bed.

“I can’t sleep hyung!” he pouted. Suho stared at him.

“What do you want me to do then?” he asked softly.

“Hmmm…Can I sleep with you tonight?” Sehun had his puppy eyes on. Suho couldn’t resist it.

“Of course Sehun~ah.” Sehun then cheered and jumped on the bed. Suho lied down on his side with his back facing Sehun. Sehun could feel him shivering from the cold air that gets in their room. And Sehun doesn’t want to close the window so he took this opportunity to back hug Suho.

“What are you doing?” Suho got shock.

“Stay still hyung, I’m saving you from coldness.” Sehun secretly grinned.

“Yah…it’s your fault why I am cold right now!”

“That’s why I am helping you!”

“Tsk. You’re just taking advantage.”

“Glad you know hyung.”

“Stop using me as a pillow THEHUN!”

 “I’m not Thehun…I’m Sehun (pronounced as Thehun again)” Suho laughed at the maknae’s cute lisp.

“See!” Sehun pouted.

“Aish hyung! Stop speaking and sleep right now.”

“Yah! Are you commanding your leader?” Suho looked back at Sehun. Sehun just smiled at Suho.

“No. Goodnight hyung, I love you.”

“Goodnight Sehunnie~”

“Yah! I said I love you why don’t you respond?” he pouted.

“Do I need to?”

“Of course, or else I’ll keep on nagging you. Pleaseee…” Suho’s sigh turned into a chuckle. Sehun looked so cute.

“Okay. I love you too Sehunnie~ Is it fine now?”

“Better.”

“Sleep well Sehunnie~”

“You too hyung.” Sehun snuggled closer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning…

Suho woke up and found Sehun burying his face on his neck. Suho slowly moved away and stood up. He stretched his arms and quietly went out of the room.

“Good Morning sleepyhead.” Lay smiled and walked pass by him.

“Good morning Yixing hyung.” He smiled back and continued walking to the living room where he found Tao, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol watching the news. “Good Morning Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao ge.”

“Good Morning Suho hyung” the three answered in chorus.

Minutes passed and one by one, members started to wake themselves up.

“Good morning hyungs! Good morning Suho hyung!” The maknae said yawning. He back hugged his leader and laid his head on Suho’s shoulder.

“Good morning Sehun~ah” He caressed Sehun’s cheeks. Kyungsoo placed their breakfast on the table.

“Hey guys! Breakfast is ready!” He shouted and all the members gathered on the dining table. Kris was supposed to sit beside Suho but Chanyeol already got the place. Sehun was about to sit next to Suho but Luhan arrived so they both sat across Suho.

“Good morning guys!” Luhan said with his famous smile. He leaned to Suho and kissed his head. All of their eyes widened especially Sehun and Kris. Kris bowed his head and continued what he was doing.

 “Asdfdgjdd! Oh my goodness.” Sehun touched his chest. “Waahhh! How dare you Luhan!” Sehun cried out and pouted. Luhan sat down next to Suho and smiled proudly.

“Yah…” Suho whispered on Luhan’s ears. “What was that?!” Luhan didn’t answer and just smiled.

“Are you two hiding something from us?” Tao asked puzzled.

“No.” Luhan laughed while stating.

“Then why’d you kiss him?” Sehun continued to throw a fit.

“Because I can Sehunnieee…” Luhan . “And no one can stop me.” He stuck his tongue out to Sehun and Sehun pouted. Kris just stayed silent. He was more mature thinking than Sehun was but they were both feeling the equal pain. Kris bit his lips and continued eating. Luhan touched Suho’s cheeks with his warm hands. Suho gulped and the rest of EXO gasps. Luhan started placing kisses on Suho’s nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead. Kris still wasn’t watching.

“Hey! Stop KISSING him!” Kris finally looked up to see Luhan about to kiss Suho’s lips. Their noses where touching and Luhan’s lips were just a few inches away from Suho’s. Joonmyun then laughed and pushed Luhan’s face away with his hands.

“Ouch!” Luhan grinned and sat properly. Sehun sighed in relief. Suho laughed.

“Ewww! My face is full of your saliva! Screw you!” Suho wiped it. Luhan just laughed and leaned. He whispered.

“You better thank me I didn’t place one on top of YOURS.” Suho turned red. Luhan smirked. He definetely knows what Luhan means. (For those who doesn't have any clue Luhan was referring on Suho's lips).

“Whatever!” Suho stuck his tongue out to the older. Luhan pinched Suho’s cheeks. “Ouchhh! Ge!” Luhan removed his hands and started properly eating once again. Suho rubbed his cheeks.

“Ewww! Stop that lovey dovey acts of you two! Arggh! Get a room!” Kai teased them.

“Come on!” Luhan stood up and pulled Suho’s hand. All EXO members looked at them.

“Yah where are you going to bring me?” Suho stared at him.

“Inside my room!”

“What?!” All recited except Luhan.

“Just joking!” Luhan winked at Suho.

“You’re weird today!”

“It’s because It’s Valentines!” He grinned.

“Oh Yeah! I apparently forgot its Valentines today.” Chanyeol pouted. “Baekhyun~ah! What do you want?”

“Me too…” Lay told. ‘What should I get Chen-Chen?’ he thought.

“Are we getting that old?” Kai asked. ‘I know the right thing to do for my Kyungsoo~~~” he smiled thinking.

“Nope. Just busy enough to forget the dates.” It was just like any ordinary breakfast they had every day. Morning conversations.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Annyeonghaseyo~” They bowed down and smiled to the crews and staffs they are going to work with today on their scheduled variety show. They sat on their designated chairs.

“Okay we’ll start in 3...2…1…” the host started speaking and introducing EXO. They asked questions about them and their fans and their routine perhaps. Of course, Questions for Valentine ’s Day wouldn’t be gone.

“‘So what are the things you like to receive on Valentine’s day?’ Asked by the female fans who are going to send you gifts this day.” They all smiled. “Hmm Suho?”

“I love sweets but I’ll appreciate whatever they give me.” Suho flashed his dashing smile. Suho passed the mic to the other members. Soon enough, the interview finished and they are bound to head home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

One by one the members started to get in the van.

“Manager ge. You can go now. I have to go somewhere.” They all looked at Kris.

“Okay. But don’t take too long okay.” Kris smiled.

“Yes ge. I’ll go home as soon as I can.” Kris was about to close the door when someone spoke his name.

“Yi Fan.”

“Yes Joonmyun.” he handed him the cap and the shades. “Ow…I barely forgot! Thank you.” He smiled and wore it.

“Take care Kris.” Suho smiled and Kris nodded. The older closed the door and waited for the van to leave before walking away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Wow there are a lots of letters! And Chocolates! And flowers! And candies!” On each bed there were the gifts sent by the fans.

“Aigoo… Yeppuda…” They opened the gifts one by one. It took minutes before they finally got over about the amount of the gifts they received. They were overwhelming.

“I think we need to do a video for our fans.” The EXO K leader gathered the members on the living room.” But we have to wait for Yifan ge. So Let’s do it one by one first then by group when he arrives okay?” They nodded. “Wait Let me get the Video cam.” Suho went to his room and pulled out the bag under his bed. He then placed out the cam and walked back to s. “Okay let’s start. Xiumin ge you go first.” Xiumin started speaking and then he sent flying kisses cutely. It continued up until they heard the door open. “Yifan.” They could see Kris approaching them.

“What’s happening here?” he rested his elbow on Suho’s shoulder.

“We’re creating a video message to thank our fans for the gifts and greet them Happy Valentine’s day!” Suho excitedly spread the word. After that, they continued doing the message then they finished it with their sign.

“WE ARE ONE!” They all smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho went back to his room to place back the video cam they used. After generally arranging the video cam back to its original place Suho stood up and then he noticed something placed on his bed.

“I thought I placed my gifts here.” He pointed out the presents cleanly organized on the floor. “Did I miss one? Perhaps.” Suho sat down on the bed and picked up the box and it has a letter neatly written. He opened it and read it.

“I admire you from a far. But even though you can make me smile and complete and my whole day. You are special to me perhaps the most special person besides my parents and EXO members too. I just wanna say that keep smiling. And just let me fall in love with you all over again day by day. Saranghaeyo~ Kim Joonmyun.” Suho felt nervous about the fact that someone was watching him from a far. STALKER? But the letter made his heart race and his cheeks stained red. Suho opened the box and he smiled staring at the shining silver bracelet. Sure it has no designs on it but it was simply beautiful as it was. He scanned it and there was something etched on it. The letters: KJ. He circled it around his wrist and admired it after. He then wonders who the sender was. He looked at the end of the letter and didn’t found any name written on it. Suho lied down on his bead and stared at the ceiling. He sighed. Who could it be?

He didn’t know the fact that the sender was peaking on the door and staring at him while he was opening the present. He smiled satisfied at his work and thank God no one caught him. Slowly he walked away back to his room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

OMG! Who could it be? Is it Kris? Luhan? or Sehun? Who do you think? :)

Stay updated to find out on the next chapter!

I know its super late! Anyway Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!

*sends flying kisses to all!*