Story 9

Battle For Possession

  tumblr_msp56cb4X91rth5wpo4_250.gif 

A very shocking news will be revealeddd! You better find out!

Enjoy this chapter! :"> 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Joonmyun was alone. He wanted to let s rest so he demanded for then to go home. He knows they have been under a lot of stress and they couldn’t get enough sleep because of taking care of him. He insisted that he is alright now and he also promised (well Baekhyun made him) that he will let the other’s know if he needs anything. So right now, he is all alone, bored, just playing with his fingers until…

“YAHHHHH!!” Suho looked up to where the voice was coming. “What happened to you Kim Joonmyun?!” He smiled widely.

“Heechul hyung!” The so-called person walked towards Suho and hugged him tightly. “You’re back.” He excitedly beamed.

“I’m back.” They parted.

“Does SJ hyungs know?” He shook his head.

“Don’t tell them. It’s a surprise.” He did the famous Kim Heechul smirk. “From a very reliable source, I heard they’re visiting.” Joonmyun just nodded. Heechul sat in front of him. “What happened to you? I didn’t expect you to be on bed when I come back.” Suho just laughed.

“Very long story. I bet they’re written on the newspapers hyung so I won’t go very detailed. The van I was in got into a collision with a truck. Then chung chung chung!” with the matching motions of his hands and Heechul chuckled. He remembered Siwon’s famous gestures. “I flew away and I couldn’t remember a single thing.”

“Aigoo…Didn’t you remember I told you to take care of yourself?” He clicked his tongue.

“Sorry hyung.” He gave his warm smile and Heechul couldn’t help but just be thankful that he’s fine.

“I’m glad you’re okay now. So what’s up? How’s Yifan and the others?”

“Well…they’re all doing very good. The group’s doing fine.” And before Heechul could open his mouth, the door opened widely revealing Yifan who quite had a shock face.

“Heechul hyung?”

“Of course. Who else can own this handsome face?” Yifan just stood still. “Yah! Are you just going to stand there and stare?! Didn’t you miss me?” Yifan chuckled and walked towards them and gave him a hug. Yifan then walked to Joonmyun and placed a kiss on his forehead.

“Yifannn!” Joonmyun whined blushing widely and his lips curving into a sweet shy smile. Heechul had his teasing face on.

“We have a lot to talk about. A LOT.” Yifan just showed an innocent smile as they settled down and started talking.  Joonmyun was just staring at the two men who were busy chatting. His eyes went from Yifan to Heechul and Heechul to Yifan.

“Well. Did you say it alre-” Yifan placed his hand on Heechul’s mouth and pulled him outside leaving Joonmyun shock.

“Yah Hyung you are so loud!” he whispered and pouted.

“You’re such a coward!” Heechul mocked. Yifan threw him a glare.

“Well I’m waiting for the perfect time to conf-.

“And when is that? When someone else claims his heart?” Yifan was speechless. “I’m sorry Yifan if I sound rude but I think you really need to tell him. What if tomorrow someone confesses to him and he accepts it? What will you do?” Yifan shifted his gaze on the floor. “Yifan you’re not the only person who likes him. I know that. Joonmyun is a beautiful person who wouldn’t like him.” Yifan bit his lips as he absorbed everything Heechul said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Heechul was right. The next day, when they got to the hospital, Suho introduced his boyfriend and it’s not just any person. His biggest rival. And that was one of the reasons why it hurts a lot.

“Umm…guys. I have…I mean we have an announcement to make.” Sehun was sitting on Suho’s side and Yifan could tell they clasped their hands together. He frowned. Suho looked at him and it seems like they were arguing about something (don’t take it seriously, they were smiling). Yifan noted.

“So what is it?” Chanyeol impatiently asked and Suho blushed as they turn their heads towards their co-members’ direction.

“Hmm…” Sehun raised their hands proudly. Everyone’s eyes widened.

“O-omo! Don’t t-t-tell m-me-” Chen asked stuttering. Both nodded and Suho leaned back to rest his back on Sehun’s chest.

“OKAY! THAT ANSWERS EVERYTHING!” Chanyeol exaggerated. “STOP DISPLAYING YOUR AFFECTION FOR EACH OTHER! WE KNOW IT!!!! WE KNOW IT!” Sehun hit Chanyeol’s head. “Congratulations!!!” He hugged them both.

“Gomawa Yeollie.” Still Yifan kept his poker face. Then everybody went to congratulate the newly announced couple except for Yifan and Tao.

“C-Congratulations.” He stuttered and showed a small smile. “Excuse me.” Tao ran out of the room and all eyes were on him. He seemed down ever since they entered.

“Tao wait!” Kris shouted and was about to follow when SJ members arrived.

“Ohh…what’s happening?” The door was left hanging open while Super Junior members came in with Heechul leading them. He looked at Kris for an answer and his eyes gazed at Sehun and Suho. “Ah…Oww….” He just nodded.

“Let’s talk later hyung, I need to go after Tao.” Kris suggested and looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun knew that ‘please-take-care-of-everything-here’ look Kris was giving him so he nodded. Besides, the confession suffocated Kris. He needed some space too. He mouthed a small thank you then ran after Tao.

“What happened to Tao?” Suho asked worriedly and Sehun looked up too.

“Uhmmm…” Baekhyun didn’t know what to answer since he knew the truth, particularly, Tao’s feelings towards Sehun. He was the only one in the group to know. “He’s….he’s not really feeling well.”

‘Love sick perhaps.’ Baekhyun thought and sighed.

“Ohh…So I guess I won’t be asking what happened! Congratulations!” Heechul smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Tao!” Kris kept on looking for him but he lost him. Damn. Tao was seriously fast. Kris kept on walking until he heard small sobs. He followed those sounds until he found him on the garden knees bent upward head buried there. He crouched down in front of him and caressed his head. “Taozi…” Tao looked up his eyes filled with tears. Kris wiped his tears.

“Hyung…” he pulled the younger into a hug. “I’m sorry for running away; I just couldn’t take it in there.” Tao tightened his grip on his hyung as he continued to cry his heart out until he’s weak enough. “Hyung.” They parted and Tao fell into Kris’ arms.

“Tao! Wake up! Tao!” When his hand touched his skin, it felt like burning. “Oh god!” He wrapped the younger’s arm around his neck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They were in the middle of the conversation inside the room. Everyone was laughing until Baekhyun’s phone interrupted them. Heechul clicked his tongue.

“Your freaking phone interrupted my moment!” He then pouted and everyone laughed.

“Excuse me then.” He replied and answered his phone. “Yes hyung?”

“Baekhyun gather everyone, we need to go home. Tao passed out and he’s burning right now.”

“What?!” He stood up garnering everyone’s attention.

“Hyung what happened?” Chen asked. Baekhyun signaled for him to wait.

“Hyung. We’re in a hospit-” but even before he could even finish his sentence, he came to his senses. “I understand hyung. We’ll be there. Just tell Tao to hold on okay.” The phone call then ended.

“Is there something that happened to Tao?” Suho asked.

“I’m sorry but hyungs can you please take care of Suho hyung for a moment?” They all had their brows crooked. He then turned his attention to Suho. “Hyung, we need to go. Tao passed out.”

“What?!” they all said in chorus as EXO members (except Sehun and Suho) rushed outside the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tao woke up with a throbbing pain on his head. He couldn’t remember anything after he passed out but he knows he was inside his room right now. There was something cold on his forehead. And someone was with him on bed hugging him tight- wait what? He instantly opened his eyes and didn’t expect who he would see beside him.

Sehun. Oh Sehun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's boyfriend is Sehunniee!!! So is this going to be the end of the story? ;)

It's seems like another love is going to bloom soon. 

Would Kris still be able to confess his feelings?

What happened to Luhan's?

And who's going to confess next?

I think new couples should be added ;) but who?

Find out in the next chappieee!

Actually I was really planning to update this even before Heechul got out of the military. I didn't knew he was going out. haha. Coincidenceeee! :">>

The next chapter would explain how did Sehun and Suho got together.

Also the confrontation between Kris and Tao.

Preview:

“Hyung I’m in love with Sehun. I’m in love with him.” He sniffed and looked at him. Kris smiled.

“I know. I just wanted you to admit it.” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stop seeing him!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I LOVE YOU...YOU IDIOT!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_m9giixCNSc1re4ra4o1_500.gif