Story 4

Battle For Possession

Enjoy reading this chapter! 

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! Both are appreciated. ;) 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun walked in the room. He quickly pushed Suho on the empty side of the bed to lie down beside him and as usual Suho was startled by the sudden presence of the maknae. Sehun faced Suho and hugged him from the waist.

“Hyung…make me sleep.”

“Sehun.” He was just about to say something when the younger used his weakness.  

“Please.” With matching puppy eyes.

‘Okay. Great. You know I can’t resist Sehun.’ He said inside his mind. Suho sighed and faced his maknae. Sehun moved down so he can place his forehead against Suho. He kissed Suho’s nose that made the older move backwards a little bit.

“Sehun.” Suho wasn’t used to this kind of Sehun. That sweet and soft side of him that he and only EXO members can really see. He then noticed that the younger looks pale than normal. “Are you okay?” but he received no answer because Sehun closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep. Suho just smiled while watching the other sleep and breath. He was precious to him. He kissed the younger’s forehead and hugged him like a teddy bear until he falls asleep. Suho woke up in the middle of the night finding the younger cutely snoring. He slowly moved the arms that were wrapped around him and sneakily walked out of the room closing the door as quiet as he needed. 

He first tiptoed to the kitchen to get something to drink for his dry throat. It was too dark and he didn't mind to open the lights because he was too sleepy. He expected all s to be asleep as well. As he was walking towards the refrigirator he suddenly heard some clanging like there was something that fell down. He got shock and quickly pulled a pan for his protection. He thought some thiefs got in their dorm.

"Who's there?" he received no answer. He keeps on walking but he couldn't even see a single thing. It was until someone touched his shoulder and he quickly threw him some hits. 

"Stop Suho! It's me Luhan!" Suho stopped and looked clearly at him.

"Hyung! Are you trying to...Argh! Hyung never do that again!" He gave a relieved sigh and walked towards he left drink again. "Why the heck are you awake in the middle of the night?"

"Yah! It's not my fault that I got thirsty and accidentally hit the glass vase and scared you!" Luhan pulled up another glass and drank water too. "And you why are you awake?"

"The same reason. and can't sleep too." Suho smiled at him. Luhan returned the smile. After a couple of small talks the two decided to end the chat and bid goodnights.

"Goodnight Joonmyun. Happy Valentine's." Luhan enveloped the other into a tight hug for a few minutes. He wants to hold Suho for a few more seconds because every thing feels so calm when he's around Suho. He feels energized even though he tired. Suho has this kind of effect on him. That's why he loved the younger so much. He then half parted and kissed Suho on the forehead. Both blushed. It's good because it's dark and neither the 2 of them would notice.

"Goodnight hyung. I'll see you tomorrow." They completely parted and Suho watched as Luhan completely disappears in the scene.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho decided to take a walk to remove the things that were stressing him. He needed rest, it was Valentines after all. He grinned thinking. As he was on his way to a small coffee shop nearby he passed by a lot of couples. It was awful he didn’t have anyone on hearts day and It was weird couples were still hanging out on that kind of time. He just chuckled shrugging the thought off.  He walked in the coffee shop straightly to the counter to order his favorite Caffè macchiato. After minutes, the barista placed his coffee on the desk. He picked it up and flashed his charming smile.

“Thank you.” He selected the seat beside the window on the most corner part of the shop. After he settled down, he sipped his coffee and placed it down afterwards. He admired the beautiful night lights of Seoul. Suddenly, someone grabbed his wrist. He got shock and looked up to the person. He was about to move his fist for a punch but then he recognized the person. “Yifan!” He whispered and then placed his hand on his chest. “Are you trying to scare me to death?!” he asked and Kris just laughed. He has been pranked two times this day. One by Luhan and one by Kris. Are these people trying to decrease his life span?

“Sorry….” He continued chuckling. He then held Suho’s hand and dragged him out of the coffee shop after getting their drinks. They were walking side by side and Kris just continued to laugh.

“Yah! It’s not funny.”  Suho pouted. Kris tried to refrain from laughing but the bad thing is he can’t.

“You should have seen your face.” And Suho kind of got sulky. He started walking faster all by himself. “Hey wait for me.” Kris tried to catch up. “Stop walking. I’m sorry.” But Suho just continued. “Joonnmyun.” Good thing Kris had long arms so it was easy for him to reach Suho. He turned him around and the younger just continued pouting and ignoring him although Kris found it cute for an adult like him to act like a kid it was a bit bothering because he knew that Suho was mad at him. “I’m sorry.” Suho didn’t even say a word or even glance at him. “Joonmyun.” Kris pulled Suho in his arms and it made the younger’s heart run fast. He tried to push Kris away but eventually it was obvious that he couldn’t because Kris was stronger. He just let the warmth of Kris ‘presence get in him.

“It’s Valentine’s, You’re supposed to give LOVE and not SCARE people Yifan ge. It’s too early for Halloween.” He finally spoke and then gave a soft chuckle. Kris smiled. Suho’s an easy forgiving person especially to the persons close to him.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Stop saying sorry.” They parted and continued walking. Kris brought Suho in a beautiful rooftop garden. They leaned on the metal bar that was used as a barrier in order for them not to fall. Suho watched in amazement the unexplainable beautiful scenery right in front of him.

“You like it?” Kris turned his attention to person beside him. It was new in Suho’s sight.

“I do. It’s a perfect picture indeed.”

“I’m always here whenever I try to unwind myself. It’s my secret place actually… but since you know it now, it will be our secret.” Suho stared at him and smiled. “It’s calming isn’t it?” Suho nodded while feeling the cold breeze pass his skin. They didn’t know how long they stayed there but the breeze was getting cooler by the minute.

“Joonmyun do you know what garden means? And why is it so special to couples?” Suho was actually stunned by the question he didn’t actually know why Kris suddenly asked about that. He chuckled and looked at him. Kris took a sip first before speaking.

“It’s because according to the bible, this is where lovers go.” Suho stopped drinking and then he stared at Kris. “That’s actually why I brought you here.”

“What?” Suho asked stuttering. Kris pulled Suho in his arms and pressed his lips on the younger’s. Suho dropped his cup. Suho circled his arms around Kris’ neck. “I am actually in love with you.” He whispered between their kisses.

“I know.” Kris can feel Suho’s lips curve into a smile. Suho continued to bite and enjoy the taste of the other’s lips.  Kris parted and stared at him. “…what?...” Suho gazed at him lovingly. Kris used his fingers to arranged Suho’s hair. The younger giggled at the action.

“Then what would-” Kris was cut by Suho with a peck. He didn’t want to jump into conclusions but…

“What you are thinking is right.” Suho chuckled and then pulled Kris’ tie until Kris could feel Suho’s hot breath tickling on his lips. “I love you Yifan. I have always loved you.” They once again shared a kiss but this time more passionate.

“HEY YIFAN! Are you alright?” Kris was snapped out of his thoughts. that was just thoughts. “Hey you’ve been smiling there like a complete idiot and that’s scary!”

“Let’s walk home now. It’s getting so much late.” Suho just smiled and walked beside Kris.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While they were in the middle of going home Suho’s phone suddenly rang.

“HYUNGGGG!!!!!” a panicking Kyungsoo welcomed him. “SEHUNISSICKANDHE’SBURNINGUP!WEDON’TKNOWWHATTODOSOPLEASECOMEHOMEANDTELLDUIZHANGTHATWENEEDTOGETSEHUNTOTHEHOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!” Suho didn’t understand a single word.

“Kyungsoo calm down please!” Suho was starting to feel a bit nervous.

“What’s wrong?”

“What?! Sehun is sick?! Okay we’ll get there right away!” He ended the call and looked at Kris. He then started dragging Kris as fast as he could and Kris was clueless about the reason why was he doing that.

“Suho. Wait!” Suho stopped for a moment to catch his breath. “Tell me what’s wrong?”

“Sehun keeps on throwing up and we need to bring him to the hospital.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan is always freaking cuteee around Suho! ;) <3

Funny Kris' thoughts! haha It was still sweet after all! ;) Maybe next time? :D 

Sehunnie was so sweet to his hyung but What happened to him? Poor Sehunniee  :((( 

Stay updated to find out what will happen next!​

I MISS MY SHIPS!!!!! :( I WISH TO SEE THEM SOON TOGETHER AGAIN! *PRAYS* <3

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!