Story 5

Battle For Possession

Thank you guys for waiting! Enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment and Subscribe! :) 

A/n: I missed you guys so much! <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they were entering the dorm they can hear Sehun shouting in pain.

“Ahhh!!! Hyung…It hurts so much.”

“Sehunnie. Just wait for a little bit. Manager hyung we’ll be here any moment.”

“Hyung I can’t….”

“Sehun!” Suho and Kris called in chorus as they enter the room. Suho went to his side and touched his hand. “Shh…calm down Sehun.” He touched the latter’s forehead and caressed it.

Soon as their manager appeared they brought Sehun to the hospital.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While waiting for the results of Sehun’s test. Suho was too worried that he started tearing up.

“Hyung…he’ll be fine.”

“I know. I’m just not used to Sehun being in this state.”

“Don’t worry about him. Don’t stress yourself.” Suho just nodded at Kyungsoo’s statement. Once the doctor was out, they all gathered around him.

“He just needs to eat fruits and he needs a lot of water. He needs a lot of rests.”

“Thank you very much” then they proceeded to the room where Sehun was. They found him sitting and looking out of the window.

“Sehun~ah” Sehun looked at where the voice was coming. He smiled. “How are you?”

“My tummy aches but I’m good.”

“Yah. You don’t know how worried we are. Especially Joonmyun hyung.” Sehun chuckled.

“Hyunggieee~” they all made a way for him to reach Sehun. He sat on the bed across Sehun and pulled the younger into a tight hug. “Hey. You’re such a crybaby hyung.” They parted and wiped Suho’s tears. “Don’t cry hyung….Look I’m fine. I’m alright. I can even dance if you want to.” Sehun was about to stand when Suho pulled him down and stopped him.

“You just made me so worried.” Sehun continued to smile at the thought.

“Mianhe~I promise to watch the food I eat next time” Sehun raised him right hand and Suho caressed him cheeks. All those time, Kris and Luhan just watch them. They do understand the situation but still they couldn’t help but get jealous.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What do you want to eat?”

“Do you need anything?”

“Water?”

“Food?”

“Medicine?”

“Bubble tea?” Sehun kept on looking back and forth to the people speaking around him in chorus. He wasn’t exactly paying attention to them because he couldn’t understand a single word.

“Aniyo hyungs. I don’t want to eat anything.”

“Even bubble tea?”

“Yes even bubble tea.”

“Ohmaygaddd…” Kyungsoo cried. “What happened to our baby? What did they do to you? What did they inject to you?”

“Evil spirit! Stay away from our Sehunnieee!” Sehun laughed.

“Hyungs! You’re over reacting. I just don’t feel like eating today.”

“But if you do need anything? Or want anything? Please tell us.” Sehun smirked.

“Oh my gosh. What happened to my evil hyungs?” They all glared at him.

“Yah! We’re trying to be good hyungs to you.”

“I love you hyungss….”

“We love you too THEHUN.”

“HEYYYY! I’m not THEHUN I’m Sehun (pronouncing it still as Thehun)” They all laughed at their maknae. Suho giggled while remembering the scene where he and Sehun argues because of his lisp.

“THEHUNNIEEEEE!”

“NO Hyungs!” Outside Sehun’s room. Their laughter could still be heard from afar. EXO was considered to be a happy group even though problems come up to them. They still wouldn’t let it affect their smiles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m staying here to watch out for Sehunnie.” The rest of the EXO members decided to go home to rest and just come back tomorrow morning.

“Yes Joonmyun/hyung.” They all bid goodbye. Luhan didn’t forget to give Suho his hug and Kris didn’t forget to kiss him on the forehead as usual.

“Goodnight. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Suho nodded and smiled at them. He went inside the room and found Sehun peacefully sleeping.

Midnight…

Sehun woke up and the room was so dark. The only thing that was lighting the room was the small lamp but he could clearly see Suho’s back facing him. He was shivering and Sehun’s heart melted at the thought that Suho continued to stay with Sehun although he was afraid of the cold he coped with it in order to look after Sehun.

“Ngggg….”

“Suho hyung~” he called to wake up Suho even though he wasn’t sure if the older was really sleeping. “hyunggiee~”

“Yes Sehunnie.” Suho quickly sat up and looked at him. He had his own arms around him. “What do you need?” Sehun shook his head and Suho raised his brow. Sehun opened up the blanket that was on top of him and patted the space beside him. “Aniyo…I’m okay there on the couch.”

“Hyunggie~ besides the bed is too big for me.” Suho just continued to shake his head. “please…or else….” Sehun has an evil smirk curved on his lips. Suho’s eyes widened.

 “Alright. Alright. Just don’t give your damn consequences again.” He was sure if it was one of Sehun’s consequences it will bring no good to him neither to Sehun. Suho reluctantly lied down beside him. Sehun tucked the both of them inside the blanket.

“hyung mianhe for making you suffer the cold atmosphere.”

“it’s alright Sehunnie.” Sehun wrapped his arms around Suho’s waist and pulled his body closer. Suho’s back pressed to Sehun’s chest. Suho gasped at the sudden skin ship but didn’t say anything. Sehun grinned.  “Goodnight hyung.” Sehun kissed Suho’s hair.

“Goodnight Sehun.” Once Suho’s eyes closed and he dosed off to dreamland. Sehun’s eyes was kept wide open. It was music to his ears hearing the older’s breath.

“I do love you so much more than what you think.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________