Story 8

Battle For Possession

 

Thank you for waiting! The answer to last updates question is here!!! :) And this is a happy-touching chapter! :">

Enjoy this chapter! :"> 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It turned out to be the members decided to scare both of them. Xiumin and Tao where the ‘ghosts’ figures Kris and Sehun saw. Their make ups were so realistic Kris was knocked out. Sehun chased his hyungs after finding out the truth. He just laughed at their silliness (actually it’s just his; he couldn’t believe he was afraid of s’ tactics).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Kris woke up, lightness struck his eyes, he rubbed his eyes to lessen the blurry image it conveyed. He realized, s were no longer on his side and he was no longer inside Suho’s room.

“Where am I?” He sat up and slightly massaged his temples. He heard the bathroom door creak and his attention shifted to it. Lay’s head suddenly popped out of the door frame.

“Oh Duizhang you’re awake!” he smiled.

“What happened? Why am I here?” Lay’s smiled turned into a nervous one.

“Err…You…you passed out.” Lay scratched the back of his neck. Kris eyebrows rose.

“Hmm…And?”

“And…” Suddenly some members barged in the room with wide smiles plastered on their faces.

“Hyung!!!!” Lay sighed in relief. “Suho hyung is awake!” And Kris stood up and ran faster than the usual sprint he does going to Suho’s room.

When he opened the door, he could see Sehun hugging Suho really tightly. Suho was crying and smiling at the same time.

“I missed you too Sehun~ah but can you please lessen the tightness of your hug, I’m having a hard time breathing.” Sehun embarrassingly removed his arms and smiled at him.

“Mianhe hyung! I was just a little too happy!” Suho smiled and caressed his maknae’s cheeks.

“I’m happy too…” He held Sehun’s cheeks and kissed his forehead. Sehun blushed.

“Yah Oh Sehun! You’re taking too long! We still have 10 members waiting to greet our Joonma!” Suho laughed at the sudden burst out. When Luhan sat down, he enveloped the older into a hug.

“Joonma! Why were you taking so long in waking up? You made us nervous you know!” They parted. “Baby don’t cry…” He sang and wiped Suho’s tears. Suho chuckled. “Stop crying. I’ve missed you.”

“Mianhe. I’ve missed you Lulu!” Suho pulled him into a hug and also gave him a kiss on the forehead. Kai was next.

“Hyung!” He cried out. “Don’t do that again please…you scared the sh*t out of us!”

“I’m sorry…I promise it won’t happen again.”

“Really. Never again. We won’t let it happen again.” He smiled and kissed Jongin’s forehead. “Missed you so much.”

“Me too.” Xiumin was next. He smacked Suho at the back of his head. “Yah!”

“You pabo! Even though you’re the leader, I’m still older than you! I thought you’re wise! Why did you involve yourself in an accident?!” Suho chuckled and kiss Xiumin’s forehead.

“Hyung, don’t overreact, I’m awake.” Baekhyun pulled Xiumin away.

“Awake?! You didn’t open your eyes in like 3 days! You made me cry! You’re such a brat!” He pouted and wiped his tears.

“Mianhe Baekkie! It won’t happen again.” He kissed Baekhyun’s forehead. “Yeollie!” He hugged him.

“I don’t know what to say hyung! I’m just happy you’re finally awake!” He smiled and kiss Chanyeol’s forehead.

“Joonmyun.” Kyungsoo glared at him. Suho closed his eyes and chuckled. “Yah you pabo stop laughing! I thought you didn’t want to make us cry! Well mister you just did when you were unconscious!”

“Calm down Kyungsoo!” Suho was feeling super happy by the way s reacted. He pulled Kyungsoo down and hugged him. He kissed his forehead. “Look. I’m alright now.” Kyungsoo smiled. Chen jumped over him and hugged him.

“Chen-chen! I have a cut there…it still hurts.” Suho slightly pushed him.

“Sorry hyung! I…I just…I’m…I’m...” Suho placed his finger on Chen’s lips. Chen was trembling. He smiled and kissed the younger’s forehead. Kris wanted to cry seeing Suho smile again. He just didn’t want to let his happiness get really noticed so he just stayed at one corner and smiled upon seeing his Suho smile once more.

“I know…Thank you.” He smiled.

“Mama *sniff* Mama!” Suho laughed. Tao hugged his hyung. “I’m so happy you’re back. Take care next time, okay?” He kissed the younger’s forehead.

“Yes Zitao. And I won’t leave again.” He smiled.

“Yo! Joonmyun!” Lay was next. “Try not to get included in those accidents once more alright.” Suho laughed.

“Of course you idiot!”

“Fans missed our tandem. Without you Sulay wouldn’t be Sulay.” He winked. Suho kissed his forehead.

‘Yeah, Yeah Whatever.’ Kris, Sehun and Luhan thought and glared at Lay. Kris couldn’t help but smile upon watching the scene although let’s admit it; he was really jealous of all the members that Suho’s lips laid upon on. He was just staring at them. Suho suddenly looked at him.

“Yah! Wu Yifan! Come here!” Suho smiled at him as he sat in front of him. Suho pulled him into a tight hug. “I’ve missed you so much.” He whispered.

“Me too Kim Joonmyun. I missed you too much. You’ve made me so worried.” They parted and Suho smiled. Suho kissed him on the forehead like what he did on the other members. But Kris wanted to be different from them and he wanted to do this long time ago to let everyone know Suho was his. Suho shivered when Kris hands came in contact with his cheeks. He blushed wildly. Kris smiled and kissed him on top of his head. Next was on his forehead, then on his nose, then both of his cheeks. He stopped when his lips were across Suho’s. Suho could feel Kris’ breath on his lips. “Saranghae Kim Joonmyun.” He pushed his lips on top of Suho’s and passionately kissed him.

“I love you too…Wu Yifan.” He muttered between their kisses. “I have always loved you.” Kris smiled and continued kissing him.

“YAH! DUIZHANG!!!!” He was smiling like a fool to himself. He didn’t even notice he was the only member left to greet Suho.

“Yah! Duizhang! Stop smiling like that! It’s really creepy! Duizhang! Duizhang! You’re spacing out!” Chen told him. Kris blinked his eyes and went back to his senses.

“What?” Kris looked at him. It was his daydreaming again. Sigh. He thought it was true. Drowning again on his thoughts, definitely bad.

“You were zoning out you pabo!” Suho spoke. Kris looked at him. “What were you thinking about again?” Kris shook his head.

“Nothing.” He smiled.

“Yah Hyung, Tell him something! He has been calling your name since he woke up! ”

 “What?” Suho blushed but gladly s didn’t notice it. “What are yo-” Suho cut him.

“Don’t listen to them!” Suho started to change the topic to lessen the awkwardness he was feeling .“Yah! Mr. Wu Yifan, Care to tell me something?” Suho’s lips slowly curved into a smile.

“They’ve already said everything.” Kris bit his lips.

“Didn’t you miss me?” Suho pouted and patted the space beside him. “Come here.” Kris followed. Suho was the only one who could order Kris around and everybody knows the reason, besides it was really obvious, the battle between Suho’s lovers. Kris suddenly enveloped Suho into a bone crushing hug.

“Yah! Yifan! You’re crushing my lungs!” Kris moved away slowly.

“I’m sorry… And you know it even if I don’t say it.” Suho nodded.

“But I want to hear it!” He whined.

“You just….just…Stop scaring me like that you pabo.” Kris flicked his fingers on Suho’s forehead.

“Yah! Are you supposed to hurt a patient?!” Suho pouted. “I’m still injured.” Kris smiled.  “Waeyo? You’ll faint again?” Suho teased. Kris pulled away and stared at him annoyingly.

“How did you know?” s laughed. Suho laughed. Kris glared at them and they all tried to prevent from laughing.

“I know everything around me Yifan even though I was asleep.” Suho whispered.

“Aishhh…Can we forget about that?!” Suho giggled at his cuteness. Kris wanted to take revenge and it was perfect. “Yah! Why were you calling me on your sleep?” Kris smirked. Suho was speechless.

“It’s nothing.” He smiled nervously. “Let’s forget about that.”

“Were you dreaming about me?”  Kris smiled teasingly and Suho pinched his nose.

“Ah! In your dreams!” Kris chuckled. Suho bit his lip and laughed.

“Now…let’s get serious.” Suho coughed and listened attentively to Kris.

“Okay, Okay.” They were staring at each other’s dark orbs.

“You asked me why right?” Suho nodded. “It’s because… I don’t  want to lose you.” Suho stared at him and smiled at him lovingly. His cheeks turned red instantly. Kris caressed his cheeks, wiped his tears and kissed his temples. Suho closed his eyes and smiled. Suho looked up to him and caressed Kris’ chubby cheeks too.

“Thank you.” He kissed the taller’s forehead. Kris hugged him once again.

“I’ve missed you.”

“Me too. So much. It couldn’t be hidden.” Suho giggled, Kris kissed his head once more before parting.

Now, s were lined up in front of him smiling. Suho was touched by s’ words. He was thankful because he had them. They were there to take care of him. And Without them he could have not fight for his life. Without them he couldn’t be breathing right now.

“Thank you very much guys.” They all circled around him and all together hugged him.

EXO was truly a happy group. And EXO is his favorite thing in this world. He loved them to death.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They are so sweet to their mama! hahaha! I laughed at Tao when he said that! So cuteee! 

Suho finally woke up after being in a long sleep. And Kris don't try to hide it....you missed him too... KRIS THOUGHTS AGAIN!

Ahhhh! EXO WOLF! Luhan oppa being so manly! They are all handsomee! Such a charismatic groupp! I love them so muchhh! *Cries* ;_;

And Kai oppa we'll be sleeping outside today, kekeke ^_^ (Kyunggie kicked him out!) You know why hahaha! Love Kaisooo!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3

Your comments often make me smile. I love them! Don't be shy just write your feelings! Share your feels! :">

Thanks for being here! Love you guys! :">