Itsumade? Itsumademo? Nope, it's just a fire breathing bird

Foxy

Unn??

It’s my turn again, but I don’t know how to tell stories. Oh well /Pouts/. Since we came back from DaeGu, Yunnie has been looking at me worriedly. I don’t know why but he says he’s afraid I might kick him again. I kicked him???

Its 7am in the morning and Yunnie is still asleep. Maybe I should wake him up. Hehe ok I will. Jumping onto of him, I began to shake him. I think I whined his name and pestered him to wake up. Wake up sleepy head! Wake up wake up! Yunnie wake uppppp. I think I managed to get his attention because he tried to roll over under my weight but when he realized that I was on top of him, he groaned and reached around to pinch… my .

“Get off me.” He complained. I like when Yunnie grumbles. He sounds so cute.

I tried to pull him up but he resisted so I decided to do the only thing I knew would make him wake up in an instant. I giggled and pulled off my top before I leant forward to blow cold air into his ear. I watched his eyes snap open as he turned his head to look at me. Yunnie’s big goggly eyes hehehehe~ I waved hi. Hiii~~~

This time he managed to push me off before getting up and making a face at me which I think was ‘seriously, in the morning?’ I pulled and innocent face and blinked at him which I knew would make him melt and he did. He reached over to hug me while nuzzling my neck.

“Good morning.” He sang into my ear and I shivered as I felt his breath wash against them. When he pulled away he reached for my head putting his palm on is and my hair like he always does. I like when Yunnie pats my head, it’s so… um… I don’t know how to describe it.

I watched him get out of bed before heading to the showers. Seizing the opportunity, I jumped off the bed and poofed into my fox form before trailing behind him, tail- tails in the air. Yunnie yunnie~

He watched as I ran into the bathroom before him and shook his head before closing the door.

“You just want to see me in the don’t you.” He accused. I looked up at him with my big eyes and shook my head like I didn’t mean it.

“Liar.” He replied picking me up off the floor and putting me on his lap as he sat in the tub full of foam. We spend the morning like that trying to get soap spuds onto each other’s nose, or snout, either one.

When we were done, I shook myself causing water droplets to fly all over the place, some getting to Yun. I heard him tsk before bending down to pick me up, wet fur and all.

“Should I blow dry you or should I sun dry you?” He asked jokingly. I whined and reverted to human form where Yunho was now carrying me. I giggled clinging onto his neck.

“That depends.” I giggled. “What do you mean by blow dry?”

He dropped his jaw and dumped me onto the bed before strolling to the cupboard to rummage for something. I heard a feel tugs and thuds from the drawer and when he turned around, a hair dryer was in his hands.

“Tada~” He cried victoriously.

He grabbed the towel from the rack realizing he was in the before wrapping it around his lower half while I watched on. He’s used to me looking at him hehe~ kneeling over on the bed; he flicked the switch on and ruffled my hair gently. I watched in close proximity as he muscles flexed while snapping the hair dryer with his wrist. Then I spotted a faint line down the side of his abs.

“Yunnie?” I questioned.

“Ummm?” He murmured as he continued to fiddle with my wet hair.

“Did I do this?” I asked curiously.

“Huh?”

I reached out and traced the faint scar just below his chest. “Did I do this?”

This time he stopped his actions and looked down where my fingers were at and lowered himself to my level. He smiled, and I pouted at his smile because I knew that expression anywhere. If I did something bad to him without myself knowing he would just pass it off and smile.

“Yunnie?” I asked again.

“It’s not your fault.” His smile faded a little taking my fingers into his palms. “You didn’t do it on purpose.”

“But—“

“It’s fine. I healed.” He grinned. “See~” He said, poking his scar. “No pain.” I couldn’t help but feel guilty but since Yunnie said it was nothing then it was probably nothing.

 

It was a Saturday and Yunnie said he wanted to take a walk around town. I wasn’t very confident to be around a crowd but he assured me that I would be fine as long as I stuck to him and he added ‘like glue’. Which is what I did.

As we walked along the streets of Seoul District, Yunnie picked up different kinds of trinkets and he tried on different accessories on me making me feel like a model. He chuckled as he watched me stare at them with curiosity. Throughout the day, I followed behind him watching him have his own fun amongst the many push carts and shops and even food outlets! He bought me rice cakes and fed them to me.

Towards the close of the evening, he sat us down at a nearby café where he sipped momentously on his coffee. I watched the people walk by when I heard the mewing of a cat below me. Peering down, I made eye contact with a black and white cat which looked at me like it wanted something. I’m a fox, I don’t know what cats wants so I decided to ignore it, but in so doing, it got up and weaved through my legs, them with its fur meowing away. I cocked my head to the side before pulling it up from the ground and placing it onto the table.

Yunnie looked at me curiously, still sipping his coffee.

“Cats like you.” He commented reaching out intending to the cats’ fur when it hissed and jumped off the table before scampering away.

“Kitttyyy?!?” I cried, jumping out of my chair and following after the cat. I think Yunho followed behind me after I decided to chase the cat for no reason at all.

I followed the feline all the way to a shed where a man, probably same age as Yunnie was sitting down, in his hands the black and white furry cat. I blinked as I watched a few dozen other cats playing under his feet, jumping and pouncing at each other. Yunnie caught up behind me and stared in surprise.

“B-bakeneko?!” He exclaimed in surprise and the man turned his head before laughing which sound like squeaking. I think.

“It seems you found me.” He chuckled with glee, showing all his teeth. He put the cat down and ran over to hug Yunnie.

“Don’t hug me in public Cat man, you’re not supposed to be around here and for goodness sakes, where did all these cats come from?” Yunho groaned.

“Bakeneko?” I asked.

The boy turned, showing me all his teeth again. “Nice to meet you.” He sang. “My name is Junsu! You must be JaeJoong.”

I turned around to look at Yunho who shrugged his shoulder and shove us all into the shed.

“You shouldn’t be here.” He hissed at the boy. “If people find out that there are demons running around here, they’ll freak and probably get a shaman that isn’t like me.”

“Aww Yunho hyung.” Junsu whined. “I just wanted to see the city.”

I watched as both of them quarreled it out and I learned that Yunnie knew Junsu way back during his training days. I felt left out all of a sudden so I looked out the shed into open space where the people passed by not noticing the litter of cats that were in the shed. I happened to notice ChangMin who was not so far off; he seemed like he was gesturing for me to go over so I took my leave and ran to him.

“MinMin?” I greeted him and he crooked his lips.

“Don’t call me that hyung, it’s embarrassing.” He repeated himself again. I giggled.

“I heard something again.” He said his chin.

“Heard?”

“Yeah, I heard there are fires that keep breaking out in some of the semi-Ds here.” ChangMin folded his arms and paced around. “No one knows the cause of the fire and everyone denies the fact that they don’t leave lilted cigarette buds or the stove on, and what’s more is that, some take about instantaneous combustion.” He rattled on.

“You want Yunnie to investigate?” I shot straight to the point.

“You got me.” He admitted.

“But he’s busy now—“I trailed off. “With a demon cat.”

“Man knows how to strike a conversation.” He commented with a short and abrupt laugh.

“Anything else?” I asked.

He tilted his head. “Ah yes, I believe it’s the work of an Itsumade.”

“Ehhh???” I asked. “Bird?”

“Yeah, you know…” He drawled. “Skull for a head, large wing span, snake body, colorful, bad tempered, breathes fire.”

“In Seoul?”

“I don’t know, I mean, you saw that Succubus in DaeGu. I’m still wondering why all these creatures are coming to Seoul.”

“Better job?” I asked feeling silly after I did.

“You’ve got to be kidding hyung, there must be something here drawing them to the center—“He’s’ eyes flew open. “OH MY GOSH HYUNG!” he cried. “I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AFTER!”

I crooked my head.

---------------------------------------------

“—I hope you go back to DaeGu ok?” I heard Yunho try to convince Junsu when I got back.

The boy sighed and nodded. He looked at me and smiled before bowing ninety degrees and scurrying out the back door with his army of cats following after him. Yunho turned back to look at me.

“Yunnie.” I began and I bet he heard the seriousness in my voice.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. “Another case?”

I nodded before spilling everything that Changmin told me about the snake like demon fire breathing bird. Though I wasn’t sure if it was actually the cause of the fires Yunnie decided to investigate.

=======================================================================================

 

 

Hi! OMG! I was gone for 2 weeks and I didn't realize it. Sorry grad stuff to attend to. Anyway, Joongie is telling the story and it's quite short here.

Junsu made a cameo XD!!!

Sorry for the Bleach/Kekkaishi theme here... first time doing sumthing like this... Since Jae's a Gumiho/Kyubbi I figured. why not XD!

 

The little creature 101 :

Bakeneko : A shape shiffitng cat that an often pull of as a human being with cat ears and a tail

Itsumade:a fire-breathing bird-like monster often said to cause instantaneous breakout of fire

 

Comments please!!!

 

Love,

DragonKnightYunJae