Let's Be Civil

My Brother's Friend is a ! [Het!]

It had been weeks since the incident happened and now it was mostly forgotten.  Peace returned to Changmin’s world, his sister didn’t visibly hate Yoochun and he wasn’t as skittish around her.  The usual continued day in and day out, he worked from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Jaejoong and Junsu’s business was giving him and Yunho extra complications but nothing they couldn’t handle.  While Yoochun was at school finishing up his semester.  As far as Changmin could tell, it seemed Tammy had grown quite fond of Yunho recently.  When she had time and coincidently when he was working at the local high school, she would pay him a visit.  Nothing more than a “Hi” here and there but from what Changmin could tell Yunho appreciated it.  They would often time meet up for lunch at a nearby restaurant and chat.  Of course rumors soon arose that Mr. Jung had a girlfriend but it was nothing to get excited about.  Both parties stayed fairly indifferent about the subject, for they were just hanging out as peers.

Of course not only Changmin took notice of their bonding.  Jaejoong technically noticed their supposed attraction since the first day they met.  The rest of course slowly noticed once Yunho and Tammy started to develop their own inside jokes or stories, to which they would often break into random bouts of laughter.  As far as Changmin was concerned he didn’t object anything that may occur between them.  Tammy is an adult and if she liked Yunho he was fine with it.  He truthfully even preferred Yunho to most of his other friends if any of them were to ever have a relationship with his sister.  The way he sees it Yunho is a capable, responsible, smart, outgoing, and a kind hyung.  He always had a knack for taking on a leadership role, he protects all who are prescious to him, and he comes from a very accomplished as well as financially successful family.  Of course he would know all this considering he is Yunho’s banker.  Changmin knew that if Yunho and Tammy were to become more than just friends that he would have nothing to worry about, Yunho was a good hyung and he knew that he would protect and cherish Tammy beyond compare.

T:  Minnie, I’m off.

Tammy called passing two distracted men on the couch.  Yoochun who sat next to Changmin was using the apartment as his personal study hideout and had been visiting the Shim residence regularly.  Changmin looks up from his computer screen and gives Tammy a look like a fashion critic while Yoochun looked at her in slight amazement.

T:  What?  (She questioned, sensing his critical eyes scanning her).

C:  You’re wearing a mini skirt.  And you’ve been ogling your new shoes for days now.  I assume your going to wear those “ankle destroyers” with your outfit?  (He asked while furrowing his brows).

T: Yeah so?

C:  *Shrug*  Hm, who you meeting?

T:  Just Yunho for lunch.  (She hesitantly answered).

C:  *Smirk*  Have fun.  (He returns to his computer screen).

T:  What? … WHAT?

C: Nothing.

T:  Tell me!  (She demanded).

C:  It’s really nothing.

T:  You were thinking that I looked like a didn’t you?!  (She accused).

YC:  0_0

C:  Oh for goodness sake!  I was just wishing you a good time.  Will you stop jumping to conclusions?

T:  … If I wasn’t on a schedule I’d beat it out of you right now.  (She warned and made her exit).

C:  *Chuckle*  Ah, soon my friend I think I’m gonna gain a brother-in-law and a rich one to boot.

He bragged to Yoochun who had stayed silent the entire time till now.

YC:  What makes you think that?

C:  Oh come on Chun.  Open your eyes.  She’s crushing on Yunho and if I’m not mistaken I think Yunho feels the same way about her too .

YC:  R-really?  And it doesn’t bother you that Yunho has an interest in your baby sister?  (He asked with a hint of irritation in his voice).  I mean he isn’t known for being Mr. Commitment you know.

C:  *Sigh*  Look we know Yunho, he isn’t a creep or anything.  He can actually take care of Tammy if things do turn serious between them.  And in regards to you’re questioning of how loyal Yunho could be, we’re all the same aren’t we?

Yoochun suddenly stiffened a bit at Changmin’s accusation because sadly it was true.

C:  I mean we’ve all dated and cheated at one point or another.  At least with Yunho the number of times he’s been unfaithful are significantly lower than the rest of us. 

YC:  I guess.

C:  It’s funny.  Shouldn’t I be the one questioning Yunho’s motives rather than you?  (He joked).

YC:  Well, I’m sure you would if you could just tear yourself away from your .  (He shot back).

C:  Shouldn’t you be studying?

YC:  I’m on a mini break, now move over and share that great piece of trashy cinematic euphoria.

As he watched the clip he couldn’t help but think about how perfectly attractive Tammy looked earlier, nothing over kill but just simply delightful.  Then he suddenly began to question why he cared about who Tammy dated earlier?  It’s like what Changmin pointed out.  Based on his credentials and his dating history he’d be a horrible match for Tammy, he would probably bring her nothing but misery he thought IF he liked her.  In the end Changmin was right and Yoochun agreed from a practical sense that Yunho would be right for Tammy.  But then why did he feel a bit bitter the more he thought about Tammy and Yunho?  Besides it’s not like there would ever be a chance that she’ll fall for him anyways, right?

___________________________________________________________________

Hm.  So the plot thickens.  Hehe Tehe~

I know I write about Yoochun as the leading man but to be honest I'm a fan of the maknae.  XP