Tutti Frutti

My Brother's Friend is a ! [Het!]

It was around late morning at Changmin’s apartment and Tammy was at work cleaning it.  If there was any doubt that Changmin was a bachelor, one only had to see his apartment.  Dishes that hadn’t been done in days began to grow mold, the floors were dusty, and the toilet looked like a horror beyond compare.

T:  *Mumble*  “Do the laundry … cuz I have a job.”  *Mumble*  (She mocked).  Stupid, no wonder he’s single what girl would want to date a guy who lives in this much filth?

Tammy then loaded the washer with all the laundry including her own.  Leaving her only in her push up bra and .

T:  *Sigh* Maybe if he warned me that he hadn’t done the laundry for weeks now I would have saved myself a clean change of clothes.   *Huff*  Now the floor.

Tammy quickly connected her iPod to the stereo dock and began to play some upbeat songs as she vacuumed.

Meanwhile …

YC:  Are you good girl?  Good girl, The girl that won’t leave me alone~  (He sang).

Soon Yoochun was standing in front of Changmin’s door, still listening to his walkman.  And once he entered the apartment he was greeted to a surprising sight.

YC:  d=_=b  -->  dO_Ob

In front of him was a perfectly pale and slender figure, swaying her hips as she joyfully danced to the blasting stereo.  She faced away from the unannounced stranger but continued to dance.

YC:  Must be the maid.  (He thought to himself).  *Head tilt*

T:  A-wop bop-a loo-mop, a lop bam boom!  Tutti Frutti, good booty~  (She sang).

Yoochun watched as the maid rocked her hips, grasping the vacuum neck and suddenly doing a very y wave unconsciously.  She left him speechless as her pink floral underwear moved and hugged every curve of her body.

YC:  Oh so she’s that kind of maid.  Hope he doesn’t mind sharing.  (He thought).

Against his better judgment Yoochun decided that a little romp was an extra bonus to his little recovery plan before classes.  So he sets down his bag and walkman, slowly he approached the unsuspecting maid.  It wasn’t until Tammy bumped into him did she even know that she wasn’t as alone as she had thought.

T:  A-wop bop-a loo-mop ~   *Bump*

Tammy quickly turns to face a cheesily smiling Yoochun.

T: O_O

YC:  Hey, cutie.  Look I know you must be exclusively Changmin’s but how about you come …

T:  AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  *THWACK*  (Runs into Changmin’s room).

*Resounding boom*

In about five seconds time Tammy quickly took the neck of the vacuum and hit Yoochun on the head making him crash to the floor unconscious.

T:  OMGAWD!!  I can’t believe this is happening!!

Tammy quickly grabs her brother’s landline on his nightstand and begins to dial 119*.  After a panicked call to the police she calls her brother.

C:  Hello?

T:  Idon’twannagetRAPED!! OMGhurryupandgetyourassoverhereandsaveme!!!!!!  (Hangs up).

*Beeeeeep*

C:  Wae … da hell?

__________________________________________________________________

*119 = equivilant of 911 in the US.

 

Oh boy, I wonder how things go from here.  Oh yeah I do because I wrote it.  *Deep Creeper Chuckle*  No worries people, I won't leave you hanging.  Also, thank you @Ladybee@ and @NiftyBob@ for the first 2 comments!!  (>^_^)>