Fate and Karma Hurt

My Brother's Friend is a ! [Het!]

Meal time for families are a communal way of life In South Korea, times for families and friends to sustain not just appetites but also their relationships.  Unfortunately for poor Yoochun and Tammy, this was far from what their current situation was.  They were still trapped in a small karaoke room and now without dinner.  As time passed both grew quiet and lethargic thanks to that annoying thing called hunger which in the end made things more docile, sort of.

YC:  Damn them (aka Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin and Yunho)!  The least the guys could have done was leave a pizza box behind if they were gonna lock us up in here!  (He complained).

T:  *Eye roll*  Yoochun-shi, complaining about it isn’t going to alleviate our hunger pains.  (She reasoned).

YC:  Gah!  I know but … how irresponsible can they get?!

He vented as he ran his figures aggressively through his hair, completely annoyed at his so-called friends for leaving him trapped and without food for a whole night.

T:  Again, nothing new to me.  My brother is a and I figured the company he keeps isn’t so sensitive to others either.  Except for Yunho oppa.  (She added at the last minute).

Yunho OPPA.  At the mention of Yunho, Yoochun immediately forgot about his growing hunger pain.

YC:  Just so you know Tammy.  Not every one of us are as pig headed as Changmin, take myself for instance.  (He claimed as he puffed out his chest like the proud man he was).  And why is it that Yunho of all people gets to be called ‘oppa’?!

Yoochun asked her completely ignoring the chance that he was probably showing just how irritated he was about not being called ‘oppa’.  This left Tammy to chuckle lowly, too tired to feel annoyed and too weak to do much but press the side of her head into the couch she was laying on.

T:  Yunho Oppa.  (She emphasized).  Isn’t like the rest of you and he actually has manners.

Tammy lazily gazed at Yoochun who looked like he was fuming similarly to a Hulk cartoon.  She bit back a joke about how ridiculous he looked and instead decided to light heartedly .

T:  Why?  Are you jealous?

As Tammy smiled at Yoochun’s chocked expression she failed to notice exactly what he was chocking from.  Unbeknownst to her it wasn’t her questioning though she was right, it was more her body movement.  As she asked her question she scooted further into the couch but turned from lying on her stomach to her side.  This resulted in her showing off a bit of her milky skin, just a bit above her navel.  To make matters worse, at this point her unkempt hair slid down from the back of her ear to her shoulders.  Consequently to Yoochun, Tammy looked ridiculously seductive.  Yoochun’s eyes then flickered from Tammy’s waist to meet her heavy lidded ones.

YC:  N-no.  But so what if I am a bit peeved that you won’t call me ‘oppa’?

Tammy chuckled yet again and damn did it make Yoochun want to groan.

T:  Fine.  If it’ll make you stop whining, you big man baby.

YC:  Who are you calling Man baby?  (He snorted).

T:  You oppa.

YC:  *Blush*  Move over will ya.

Yoochun pushed her legs off from the couch and proceeded to sit down on it with a huff.   The part of the couch he sat on was warm thanks to Tammy and he went on to shift his weight uncomfortably until he felt something poking his thigh.  Out of curiosity he gets up and flips the couch cushion to find an unopened candy bar that had somehow become wedged in the couch.

YC:  *Holds up candy bar*  SCORE!

T:  0_0  Is that candy?

YC:  Yep.  Sweet delicious manna from heaven … or more like the couch gods.  (He joked).

As he unwrapped the brown misshapen rectangle he suddenly decided not to eat it.  Instead he extended the sweet treat right in front of Tammy’s face.

T:  0_0 ?

YC:  Here, eat.

T:  Aren’t you hungry?

YC:  Nah, I’m good.  I shouldn’t be eating this stuff anyways.  (He waved off).

Touched, Tammy took it from Yoochun and broke it in half and offered it to him as well.

YC:  I don’t want it.

T:  I want you to have it.  (She offered, though it sounded more threatening than sincere).

Not willing to argue since both were too exhausted he surrendered and took the piece of candy from her.  Neither really talked but small smiles appeared on both their faces as they nibbled on their now melting dinner.  It wasn’t until they had finished that they spoke to each other again.

T:  Hey can you explain something to me.  (She asked as she her fingers clean of chocolate).

YC:  Uh … about what?  (He asked, still a bit defensive).

T:  Why did you decide to become a lawyer?  Is it really to be Junsu and Jaejoong’s personal attorney?

YC:  Ah.  (He replied as he also his fingers clean) …  Actually, you could say it’s all because of my younger brother.

T:  I didn’t know you had a brother.

She remarked in surprise.  But Yoochun suddenly became a bit lax as he shifted to replace his legs over the small coffee table.  He took in a deep breath while his shoulders began to droop, as if he was preparing himself.

YC:  I used to have a younger brother.  (He corrected).  My brother was the victim of medical malpractice.  He went in to get his appendix removed and well … let’s just say the surgeon didn’t do his job.

Tammy starred in shock at the calm man before her.  Amazed at how he could feel so composed while describing his tragedy to her, a no good stranger.

YC:  I know what you’re thinking.  “How can he talk about something so horrible so easily?”  Well Yoohwan died when I was 14.  So, I had a lot of time to move on.

T:  I’m sorry.  (She whispered as she gathered her knees up to her chest).

YC:  *Shrug*  There was nothing I could do.  I was too young to know what to do.  No one could have known that he was in danger.  And because of this, I want to prevent another family, another sibling from experiencing what I went through with Yoohwan.  I mean it’s hard to lose a loved one but it's even harder to lose someone who shouldn't have been taken away in the first place.  That's why I have to become a lawyer.  I want to become an alley for those who deserve justice ... and some solace.

He somberly replied not caring anymore of how he was coming across to her.  Tammy for once didn’t harbor any ill feelings to him but just complete sympathy and guilt for bringing up such a topic.  She watched him gaze at nothing but the empty wall that was across from them and though he said he was over the incident his numb expression still showed some reminisce of pain.  That the solace he spoke of never truly came to him.  With an apologetic heart she scooted over form her side of the couch to Yoochun’s and leaned her head against his shoulder.  Hoping this gesture would be enough for him to realize how sorry she was.  Yoochun only smirked and let her scoot closer to his body.

YC:  You’re just like your brother.  You’re both horrible at expressing yourselves.  (He chuckled).

T:  Shut up and let me comfort you, idiot.  (She softly replied).

YC:  *Chuckle*  Hey, let’s turn that frown … upside down and sing.

He chirped as he jumped from the couch and the karaoke machine and TV.  He then grabs a mike and hands it to Tammy with a smile.  She in response takes the mike and gives a soft scoff.

T:  Alright Mr. Happy-go-lucky.  Prepare to get your virtual Emo whooped.

YC:  Bring it.  *Smirk*

 

[Next morning …]

Outside of the Karaoke establishment stood four men looking hung over and scruffy.  Yunho sported a plain t-shirt and sunglasses, Junsu adorned a black hoodie and a pair of dark under eye circles and Jaejoong wore a purple beanie and sunglasses as well.  Changmin however was wearing a sweatshirt and had a thick white splint stretched across his nose.  All looked spent and damaged to say the least.

JJ:  Ah, home sweet home.  Shall we go check on our two love birds?

Y:  We better.  We left them the whole night alone.  Who knows what happened in there.

J:  For all we know they might be and sleeping on top of each other.

C:  If anyone brings up the word ‘’ one more time I’m gonna punch them!

He grimly threatened in a high nasally voice.  The rest immediately zipped their mouths shut and preceded to head into the establishment.  When they began to unlock the door of the room that Tammy and Yoochun were locked in they didn’t know what to expect.  Well, honestly as men they had hoped that maybe the two had gotten it on last night but that was the last thing they needed to see after the night they all had.  Once the door was open they found both said persons on the couch and fully clothed.  Tammy was lying on her side with her legs extended over Yoochun’s lap.  While he was sleeping upright on the other end of the couch, his head was hanging backwards off the couch with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.  While his hands were resting over Tammy’s feet.  The men gathered around the couch each smirking or scoffing at the sight before them.  It wasn’t long before Jaejoong kicked Yoochun’s feet to wake him up.

JJ:  Ay, Chun face.  Wake-y, wake-y, toast eggs and bakey ~  (He chimed).

And like magic Yoochun peered both his eyes open to face the crowd before him.

YC:  =_= ~*  -->  O_O   Um.

J:  Morning moron.

Immediately Tammy awoke and sat up on the couch and like Yoochun was surprised to see the culprits responsible for her semi-miserable night.

T:  =_=  Alright, before I kill every single one of you.  Someone better give me a cup of coffee.

She wearily threatened but was immediately taken aback at Changmin’s new nose accessory.

T:  O_O  What happened to you?!

C:  Don’t.  in.  Ask.  (He said in monotone).

Y:  Yeah, we had a pretty … wild night last night.

He sheepishly replied as he and Jaejoong removed their sunglasses and beanie.  To Yoochun and Tammy’s surprise the guys looked horrible.  Yunho’s had a busted bloodshot eye that looked completely red and irritated, almost horror film worthy.  While Jaejoong's eyes were also little bloodshot but once his beanie was off it seemed he had two small bald spots on his perfectly maintained head.

YC:  … Ya’ll look like !  (He breathed, turning to Junsu).  What’s wrong with you?

J:  =__=  Severe hang over.  (He grumbled).

*Silence*

T:  Okay, seems I don’t have to punish you guys.  Fate already took care of beating the crap out of all of you.  (She smirked).

YC: Technically it's Karma.  I think you meant Karma.

T:  Shut up.

She seethed having Yoochun hang his head a bit.  But in a second both began to chuckle leaving the other men to raise their brows questionably.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  Hm, maybe there is hope for them.  No?

Well this is practically the end ... or close to it, almost.  Not really sure.  LOL  I'm sorry it has taken this long to update.

 

죄송합니다, 용서해주십시오!

Joesonghabnida , yongseohaejusibsio !

I'm sorry, please forgive me!  >_<

 

  But I hope the next chapter (or chapters not sure) will make up for it.  *Crosses fingers*