Welcome Home

My Brother's Friend is a ! [Het!]

*Knock knock*

T:  Changmin!  I need to goooo!

Tammy emphasized as she began to jump from side to side.

T:  Hurry up!  *Knock*  Open up you ert!

Suddenly a very agitated and hung over Changmin exits out of the bathroom, shooting her a death glare.

T:  That’s right.  I saw your little collection.  And might I say, as my older brother I really expected something a bit more hard core from you.  *Disapproving head shake*

C:  I had late drinks with my boss and now I’m sick, can you please for the love of God keep your voice down to a hush?

T:  I thought you were Buddhist?

C:  Technically not a religion.  (He corrected).  And it was mom’s idea.

T:  Hm.  Move!

She immediately shoves Changmin to one side and enters the bathroom slamming the door behind her leaving a small gust of wind blowing against the back of his head.

C:  *Rubs his forehead*   I wanna be an only child again!

T:  Too bad I graduated!  (She yelled from within the bathroom).

After a morning of yelling, eating, then some more yelling, then wrestling, biting, then more eating.  The siblings finally made their way out of Changmin’s small complex.  It was a Saturday and Tammy had only just gotten in the night before.  Picked up by her mother and dropped off at her brother’s place without him present.  Changmin knew that with his job he would not be able to show Tammy around Seoul since she hasn’t been living there for years.  So he decided to introduce her to his friends.  Though he felt he may regret it later, being hung over and all.  Soon they arrived at a local karaoke bar.

T:  Kpop Central:  You’re Way to Stardom?  (She read dryly).

C:  Yeah.  It’s my friend’s place.

T:  Couldn’t he have picked a better name for the dump?

C:  Be nice.

Soon they were greeted to a not-so-drabby-entrance.  The whole bar was decorated like an in style studio.  Complete with LED screens that flashed music videos, had a complete bar for drinks, and crazy psychedelic lighting.

T:  O_O

C:  Cool right?

T: My eyes.  *Blink blink*

J:  Yeah it can get kinda trippy at times.

A slender figure commented with a smile, making Tammy smile as well on the inside.  He was shorter than her brother with tawny spiked hair.  He was dressed more like a preppy college kid than a business owner.

C:  Yo Junsu this is my little sister.

T:  Tammy.

J:  Oh hey!  Wow you’re a lot older than I thought you were.

C:  Dude she’s 23.

J:  I mean you just made her sound like she should be in diapers.  *Shrug*

JJ:  No diapers!  If I see one you gotta pick it up my expert.

A modelesque figure said as he approached the group.  Compared to Junsu he definitely looked like a professional business owner.  Dressed in black attire he was slightly more muscular than Junsu, his hair was perfectly styled and he wore what looked like expensive designer jewelry.  In Tammy’s eyes he was clearly high maintenance.

C:  Jae.  (He interrupted, pushing past his friend’s last comment).  My sister.  Tammy, Jaejoong.  Jaejoong, Tammy.

Jaejoong shook Tammy’s hand and she couldn’t help but notice how gigantic his muscles and hands were as his arm flexed under his jacket.

T:  Wow and I thought only my brother had claws like that.  (She gawked).

J:  *Chuckle*

Jaejoong only gave a shrug and suddenly turned his attention to his business partner.

JJ:  Hey Room number 3 is getting rowdy with the tambourines.

J:  Again?!                                                                                   

JJ:  Again, good thing we got that discount from the music store.

J:  Ugh.  (He complained).

Suddenly Junsu positions himself in front of a microphone at the desk.

J:  Excuse me.  (He taps intercom’s microphone).  *AHEM*

“Customers, may I have your attention please?  May I have your attention please?  The tambourines are not for your eating pleasure nor are they meant for spanking.  IF you are eating them then I suggest you go to the ER then go to the police because I can totally smell the weed your smoking!  As for the spanking … unless I’m invited ladies please take that elsewhere.  We are a family run business people … Thank you.”

*Vauuuuuuum*

C:  *Face palm*

T:  Uh, you guys are really lax around here aren’t you?

C:  Not the image I wanted to present to my sister of you two.

JJ:  *Shrug*  She’s your sister.  We figured she was used to the crudeness.

T:  *Giggle*

JJ:  By the way you look like crap.  (He pointed out to Changmin).

C:  =_=

______________________________________________________

Enjoy everyone, there's more to come so be patient and comment please!   ^__^   *Bow*

- @ShyRainbowScarf@