Business

My Brother's Friend is a ! [Het!]

The next morning a lanky and slender man with wavy hair was gulping down his 3rd cup of coffee next to a pencil pushing Changmin at his office.  From the doorway Changmin could see the group of women eyeing both of them with his peripherals.  Even though they looked a bit like nerds wearing button up shirts and sporting ties one could see the muscle definition these two had.  As they sat in his office sleeves were slowly rolled up, glasses scooted down the bridge of their y noses, and straight postures slowly became slouched.  To the female staff nothing was better than having Shim Changmin’s clients come into the office, and today it was Park Yoochun.  The aspiring law student and ladies man.

Staff girl 1:  Mm, Park-shi is looking more ripped lately.  Don’t you think?

Staff girl 2:  Gawd nothing ier than watching Changmin oppa work.  He’s always so professional!  (They whispered).

C:  Chun you at keeping tabs on your finances.  It’s hard enough keeping Junsu and Jaejoong’s straight.  But for God’s sake!  Is this seriously a receipt from Lotte Burgers plastered on the back of your last tax return?!  How the hell did you manage tha- you know what never mind I don’t wanna know.  (He complained).

YC:  Shut up man.  This is why I have you.  I haven’t been able to keep things straight what with mid-terms and loans rearing their heads.  *Picks eye crust from his eye and flicks it somewhere*

Suddenly they heard a faint giggle coming from the hall and Changmin got up and started to head for his door.

YC:  Dude, if you’re so stressed why not just sleep with one of your many lovely staff members?

Once Changmin closed his office door he resumed to looking over his paper work.

C:  Because their all either crazy or legit es.

YC:  Hm.  Fair enough I remember I had a hot night with a girl from my dad’s job.

C:  How was she?  (He asked returning to his work).

YC:  Crazy.  I mean she could give you one of the best s but still.  She was crazy as heck.  *Yawn*

C:  Not much sleep?  (He asked without having his eyes leave his work).

YC:  It’s Wednesday.  *Rubs eyes*

C:  Ah, hump day.

YC:  It’s freakin Wednesday and I still have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to go.  Why am I trying to be a lawyer again?  (He asked).

C:  Because once Jaejoong and Junsu’s place goes under you need to bail them out.  It’s like we said, Yunho sponsors, I finance their money, and you bail ‘em out of .  (He  nonchalantly explained).

Yoochun closed his eyes for a second hoping he could achieve something similar to a power nap but no luck.

C:  Look I’ll finish up and report to you later about that loan.  But for now get some sleep.  You can sleep at my place till your class starts.  We’d all hate to hear that another telephone poll mauled you again.  *Chuckle*

YC:  I was running on 3 hours of sleep.  Surprised I didn’t walk into traffic or died for that matter.  (He defended).  Besides why should I sleep at that biohazard zone of yours?

C:  Don’t worry I have my personal ‘maid’ there cleaning.  *Smirk*

As Yoochun got up he collected his things and his walkman only listening to half of what Changmin was saying.

C:  Oh hey my sister’s at home so just introduce yourself before you make a V-line for my bed.

YC:  Huh?  Yeah sure no problem.

Changmin tosses Yoochun his house keys and with that he was off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for some upcoming chaos.  *Giggle*